Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 876 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 808 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8521

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by WowPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I never tried the Ave. I used to enjoy Sydney when she was around for outcalls and I trusted her at my place. I was wondering if it would be too risky to bring a SW back to my place. I live close and would pay the extra amount for the time wasted getting back. Are these girl up for that and would it be smart to do?
    Nothing like a fety addicted homing pigeon knowing where you live. I seriously hope you don't give a shit about what your neighbors think about you.

  2. #8520
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Have you read "the rules" for street mongering?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules

    What could possibly go wrong with what you propose? A drug addicted SW now knows where you live AND it is close to where she walks? Expect her to show up at all hours when she is Jonesing and make a scene at your house or maybe even break in when you aren't home in order to get some cash when she is in need. OR she might date you a few times until you let down your guard and then steal you blind. A girl in your house you need to watch like a hawk!

    Why pay extra to cover the cost of travel time? You are thinking like a victim. These girls will ride with you to the Carlyle Hotel or any other 'notel' all as part of doing business. You don't need to pay extra. Offer it up however, and the girl will sense weakness and take it and maybe ever try for more. There is a huge amount of power and control in this hobby. Give up your position of power (you have the money) and the girl will take control. Bad things usually happen when you cede control. SWers are pros at looking for an opening, weakness, etc. Ignore that at your own peril.

    So PLEASE, please read those rules, all three pages and memorize them. Learn here, from those rules or the street will eat your lunch. I'm just saying.
    Murphy's law. Anything that can go wrong probably will.

    The good old Carlyle has prevented many a headache over the years. Go in, throw a few potato chips in the corner for the roaches, mice and bedbugs and bang her brains out. She don't need to know any particulars about you. Bad enough her loser she hangs with probably has your tag number.

    You take her home and you are getting a lot more personal than you want to get. She's looking for every weakness or flaw she can find. She's looking for what will fit easily into her pockets on the way out. She's looking at pictures knickknacks you name it. She's scanning the entire setup.

    What would you do if she gets wild at your place? She gets pissed at you for some reason and starts busting things up. Like the neighbors car for instance. You got a meth head and that can happen in a heartbeat without notice. You don't need those problems. I'm sure you have enough issues in your own life without adding hers to yours.

    Wowplayer if you don't know everything that can go wrong by taking a girl to your place then you need to really think that through. If something did go awry are you prepared to deal with everything that comes with that? We've told you a few things that can go wrong. Tell us something that you could benefit from doing that. Write yourself two lists. Advantages and disadvantages. Compare the two and go with what you feel safest at. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  3. #8519

    Think safety

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Guys do you have the girl pay for the Motel?

    I just realize I'm trying to stay as Anonymous as possible.
    Like Charlie and his Angels.
    There's a number of things you can do for safety. Most guys in the game tend to be solo. If you have a close friend have them rent the room ahead of time. They can give you the key. Perfectly legal for them to allow you to use the room. That way the girl has no idea what the person looks like that got the room. Don't tell her anything. If the meeting goes south leave. Let her call LEO. They question your friend and they say they have no idea what she's talking about. Any camera footage would show she wasn't with your friend. She's high, wasted. She's simply mistaken. Wrong room. Wrong customer. Happens all the time. If they ask the girl if she knows the friend she would have to say nope. You can pull this off with somebody you trust. Just don't do some felony act and you would be fine. I know you could fine tune the situation. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  4. #8518

    Are you in control or are you a victim?

    Quote Originally Posted by WowPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I never tried the Ave. I used to enjoy Sydney when she was around for outcalls and I trusted her at my place. I was wondering if it would be too risky to bring a SW back to my place. I live close and would pay the extra amount for the time wasted getting back. Are these girl up for that and would it be smart to do?
    Have you read "the rules" for street mongering?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules

    What could possibly go wrong with what you propose? A drug addicted SW now knows where you live AND it is close to where she walks? Expect her to show up at all hours when she is Jonesing and make a scene at your house or maybe even break in when you aren't home in order to get some cash when she is in need. OR she might date you a few times until you let down your guard and then steal you blind. A girl in your house you need to watch like a hawk!

    Why pay extra to cover the cost of travel time? You are thinking like a victim. These girls will ride with you to the Carlyle Hotel or any other 'notel' all as part of doing business. You don't need to pay extra. Offer it up however, and the girl will sense weakness and take it and maybe ever try for more. There is a huge amount of power and control in this hobby. Give up your position of power (you have the money) and the girl will take control. Bad things usually happen when you cede control. SWers are pros at looking for an opening, weakness, etc. Ignore that at your own peril.

    So PLEASE, please read those rules, all three pages and memorize them. Learn here, from those rules or the street will eat your lunch. I'm just saying.

  5. #8517
    Quote Originally Posted by WowPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I never tried the Ave. I used to enjoy Sydney when she was around for outcalls and I trusted her at my place. I was wondering if it would be too risky to bring a SW back to my place. I live close and would pay the extra amount for the time wasted getting back. Are these girl up for that and would it be smart to do?
    Anyone know what happened to Sydney?

  6. #8516

    How do you pay for Motels?

    Guys do you have the girl pay for the Motel?

    I just realized this would keep us that much more Anonymous in Motel dealings.

    I had a bad deal with a shady SW in Camden yesterday and I was going to leave her stranded out there in the Motel Lot but then I realized I paid for the room and they record your ID.

    Prolly have you on Camera too.

    I'm trying to stay as Anonymous as possible.

    Like Charlie and his Angels.

  7. #8515
    Quote Originally Posted by WowPlayer  [View Original Post]
    I never tried the Ave. I used to enjoy Sydney when she was around for outcalls and I trusted her at my place. I was wondering if it would be too risky to bring a SW back to my place. I live close and would pay the extra amount for the time wasted getting back. Are these girl up for that and would it be smart to do?
    I would only do that if you lived further away in a place that would be hard to find.

    SWs are not normal people and having one know where you live sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

  8. #8514

    Advice

    I never tried the Ave. I used to enjoy Sydney when she was around for outcalls and I trusted her at my place. I was wondering if it would be too risky to bring a SW back to my place. I live close and would pay the extra amount for the time wasted getting back. Are these girl up for that and would it be smart to do?

  9. #8513

    Observations

    Took my first visit to the K since the pandemic. Looks somewhat different then before.

    Lots more people hanging out all along the Ave. Not sure if they are homeless (did not see tents). The street contains a lot more trash I assume from the rioting that occurred. Not much of what happened down there made the news and since it was after dark could not tell how many businesses were hurt as the steel shutters were in their down positions. Only the Walgreens at K and A was obviously a victim.

    As someone mentioned here, the new lighting is a bit of a distraction, however did appreciate the non pothole street.

    Normal amount of girls out with the usual mix of choices. Did notice the pick-ups were bolder then in the past. I guess there is less pressure from LE. Actually did not see much of them or the Transit Police.

    Not ready to jump back in until a vaccine is available but was tempted. TT.

  10. #8512
    Quote Originally Posted by LBerkey  [View Original Post]
    Heading to site early this morning (6 am) driving Lehigh and saw a girl at B street. Swung back around and picked her up. Every time I've found a girl on this corner it's been excellent. Luck would run out. WSW, slightly blitzed and scattered, but not zombie. She's actually dressed really, really well. Clothes that cost money. Redhead, freckles. Never seen her before. Said her name was Holly and I detected a bit of an accent (Mass. Maybe? Thoroughly uninspired performance for a Jackson. Got the job done, but nothing to write home about.

    Was hoping to drive the Ave after work, but needed to get out of dodge. Maybe next week.
    That's when you fuck that throat like it's yours. Make your own experience.

  11. #8511

    Holly

    Heading to site early this morning (6 am) driving Lehigh and saw a girl at B street. Swung back around and picked her up. Every time I've found a girl on this corner it's been excellent. Luck would run out. WSW, slightly blitzed and scattered, but not zombie. She's actually dressed really, really well. Clothes that cost money. Redhead, freckles. Never seen her before. Said her name was Holly and I detected a bit of an accent (Mass. Maybe? Thoroughly uninspired performance for a Jackson. Got the job done, but nothing to write home about.

    Was hoping to drive the Ave after work, but needed to get out of dodge. Maybe next week.

  12. #8510
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Yea she is TERRIBLE.
    One of the worst BJs you will ever have.
    She resides at the Clearfield camp. I made the mistake of getting with her a few years back. I see she hasn't improved. Anyone that has similar thoughts, save your cash. You will have a bigger thrill if you just toss your funds out the window on 95. You will have the same if not better results. My unsung motto is this. Just because they are "out there" doesn't mean they can do the job they apply for. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  13. #8509
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    This Amber Was Recently Pregnant And Gave Birth.
    Yea she is TERRIBLE.

    One of the worst BJs you will ever have.

    Its not worth $5.

    lmao she was Pregnant???

    Which one of you Nitwits are the Father?

  14. #8508
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    This Amber Was Recently Pregnant And Gave Birth.
    I see her around all the time, she always walks with her hair and head drooped to one side. I never did a date with her because she always looks so out of it. Any chick that looks as if as soon as they get into your car they're just going to collapse and fall asleep is going to be a bad date.

  15. #8507

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyBlue2  [View Original Post]
    This Amber Was Recently Pregnant And Gave Birth.
    Yup that's her! That's the one that BARELY put forth any effort / complained the whole time / basically ripped me off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape