Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2804
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss203  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I wonder if the sugar babe I'm talking to is fake if she has a premium account.

    Why would these ladies get a premium account? I've never figured it out why pay to get pay.
    I remember that the site will from time to time give premium accounts to sugar babies that sign up with a college email address. Sugar daddies wouldn't get those emails.

  2. #2803

    Premium Sugar Baby

    Sometimes I wonder if the sugar babe I'm talking to is fake if she has a premium account.

    Why would these ladies get a premium account? I've never figured it out why pay to get pay.

  3. #2802

    Scams you have run into?

    Hey fellas,

    I have been working the arrangement sites for a while and had a lot of luck there. I use them more like pseudo dating sites than an escort site. Of course there is a mix of everything on there, including scammers.

    So I was wondering if anyone has run into any specific scams?

    Recently someone was was too friendly way too fast and ONLY wanted me to video chat on. Google Meets? I think it was. Anyway, I don't know what their angle was but I offered various other methods of communication and suddenly they were not interested.

    I'm talking to one now that seems too good to be true, which usually means it isn't true right?

    Anyway, I started off with a rather sweet, benign conversation and she says we should talk on another app as she isn't by her computer much. I say ok, how about kik? "Yeah, I have a KIk she says". She contacts me there and her kik is 1 day old. Suspicious. Then she says she has a question and says her friend and her are looking for 1 daddy to share. 2 for the price of 1 she says. Super Suspicious!!

    Here's the thing though. Her SA profile is "college verified". She sent me a "camera" pic on KIK, clearly her. Her KIK is her actual name and I found her on Facebook, which verified the college she goes to. Seems to good to be true but I can't figure out what the scam is.

    So far she hasn't asked for anything.

    Anyone run into anything like this?

    I will update as the story continues.

  4. #2801
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    She Prefered it raw. That was one kinky girl, probably the best head I ever had. Definitely one of the hottest girls I've ever banged. Emotionally unstable unfortunately, had her go off the rails on me a few times. She had a very romanticized view of what she was doing and felt she had to play the sexy, naughty, hooker part to the hilt.

    I agree she had perfect tits before the enhancement. She always told me it was her dream to get them and I'd always recommend against it. Have to say that's a really nice pair.

    Damn, I miss hittin that!
    Yup totally agreed. Most of the time she was high as a kite or drunk on wine (LOL like WTF) but she was 18 and fucked like a 35 year old. She was always up for anything minus Greek. Need to find more of that. I actually found her before she was on seeking on a site called sugardaddytoday.com. Horrible website but for some reason she was there and the rest is history.

  5. #2800
    Quote Originally Posted by Bj3636  [View Original Post]
    Wow I used to bang her too! I always wondered what happened she kinda just disappeared. A few times we were at her parents house and I always nervous someone would walk in LOL. One time I forgot protection and she was like no worries let's just do it anyways. Funny she got fake boobs, her real ones were just perfect.
    She Prefered it raw. That was one kinky girl, probably the best head I ever had. Definitely one of the hottest girls I've ever banged. Emotionally unstable unfortunately, had her go off the rails on me a few times. She had a very romanticized view of what she was doing and felt she had to play the sexy, naughty, hooker part to the hilt.

    I agree she had perfect tits before the enhancement. She always told me it was her dream to get them and I'd always recommend against it. Have to say that's a really nice pair.

    Damn, I miss hittin that!

  6. #2799

    Bkondie

    Quote Originally Posted by ArtOf  [View Original Post]
    Blondebaddiek:

    I think she has been discussed here before, any tips before I schedule a vist.

    Pics attached.
    Very good.

    Had a great time in multiple positions. BBFS offered and readily available. Very eager, vocal, wet, and eager lover.

  7. #2798

    SA- Blondebaddiek

    Blondebaddiek:

    I think she has been discussed here before, any tips before I schedule a vist.

    Pics attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b45abc3d-3085-4327-977a-fc2940b82888_2x.jpg‎   94c9f2b2-b4e6-4d8c-800a-75ae24139e8b_2x.jpg‎  

  8. #2797
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    On another serious note, why would you send a real picture of yourself to anyone selling their ass on a website?! Who knows what some extortion minded creep will do with it. These SA posters are potentially as flaky as any other sex worker. Not a good idea.
    I wonder if you can make your profile picture Benjamin Franklin? Remember fellas money talks bullshit walks.

  9. #2796
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve99  [View Original Post]
    Lot of us had a rough summer on SA. You would think with covid there would be tons of broke ass girls. But doesn't seem to be the case.

    There are STG on SA so beware. You really have to screen these SA girls. CBJ. Non-GFE dinner hooo. Oh and my minimum for all that is 350 for example. I was talking to this pretty hot black girl and she said she loved casino. That is always trouble. 150 dinner. 100 in chips. 350 for her. CBJ. Nope. LOL.

    Harder to find the gems. They are out there. Well I got the discount code for back to school. Maybe I will use it.

    Oh and while I am rambling I once got held up from one of those predator Russian sites. Googled my number and there is my pic. Some scammer chic on SA that was Russian crook. I am bachelor so I told them to go f themselves. It eventually went away. Google got rid of the looking up phone number searches. Sucks for us screening girls. I always hoped my relatives didn't google my number. LOL. I always use my real picture. Most of the girls on SA are real pics. Might be 10 years old but usually real.
    I agree but things like the CARES act are putting money into these girls hands. One girl I've been seeing from SA was getting several hundred bucks and she could barely keep a job more than a few weeks at a time even before COVID hit. You would think a person would need to prove they had a steady job in order to qualify for benefits. I'm curious to see how things are going to be now that the CARES act is expired.

  10. #2795
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    That's funny man! Probably we need to change our selfies, on a serious note, I got disgusted with poor attitude of STG girls, it was like there was hardly ever any good provider in that range so moved up.
    Lot of us had a rough summer on SA. You would think with covid there would be tons of broke ass girls. But doesn't seem to be the case.

    There are STG on SA so beware. You really have to screen these SA girls. CBJ. Non-GFE dinner hooo. Oh and my minimum for all that is 350 for example. I was talking to this pretty hot black girl and she said she loved casino. That is always trouble. 150 dinner. 100 in chips. 350 for her. CBJ. Nope. LOL.

    Harder to find the gems. They are out there. Well I got the discount code for back to school. Maybe I will use it.

    Oh and while I am rambling I once got held up from one of those predator Russian sites. Googled my number and there is my pic. Some scammer chic on SA that was Russian crook. I am bachelor so I told them to go f themselves. It eventually went away. Google got rid of the looking up phone number searches. Sucks for us screening girls. I always hoped my relatives didn't google my number. LOL. I always use my real picture. Most of the girls on SA are real pics. Might be 10 years old but usually real.

  11. #2794

    Sending Selfies

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    That's funny man! Probably we need to change our selfies, on a serious note, I got disgusted with poor attitude of STG girls, it was like there was hardly ever any good provider in that range so moved up.
    On another serious note, why would you send a real picture of yourself to anyone selling their ass on a website?! Who knows what some extortion minded creep will do with it. These SA posters are potentially as flaky as any other sex worker. Not a good idea.

  12. #2793
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    What"s the matter with you guys! Are you telling me you are above sending fake or doctored pictures of yourself? If those are the rules of engagement for these women, it is for you guys as well. My problem is not my looks but my wallet. I'm not into printing fake Benjamins on my Epson so I'm priced out of this part of the market.
    That's funny man! Probably we need to change our selfies, on a serious note, I got disgusted with poor attitude of STG girls, it was like there was hardly ever any good provider in that range so moved up.

  13. #2792
    Quote Originally Posted by Bj3636  [View Original Post]
    Wow I used to bang her too! I always wondered what happened she kinda just disappeared. A few times we were at her parents house and I always nervous someone would walk in LOL. One time I forgot protection and she was like no worries let's just do it anyways. Funny she got fake boobs, her real ones were just perfect.
    Goddamn you lucky bastards.

  14. #2791
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/emma-kotos-11878420

    This little lovely was on Seeking a few years ago in West Hartford since gone on to boob job and Instagram famous. I was banging her weekly for $100-$200 for a year and a half. She occasionally would host in her dads home. I've always wondered who Else here had the pleasure of tapping that Back then, for obvious reasons, I couldn't post about her or her price would have gone through the roof.
    Wow I used to bang her too! I always wondered what happened she kinda just disappeared. A few times we were at her parents house and I always nervous someone would walk in LOL. One time I forgot protection and she was like no worries let's just do it anyways. Funny she got fake boobs, her real ones were just perfect.

  15. #2790

    Unattractive Selfies

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Haha. I'm in the same damn boat. My ego hasn't taken this many hits since I tried to find a prom date!
    What"s the matter with you guys! Are you telling me you are above sending fake or doctored pictures of yourself? If those are the rules of engagement for these women, it is for you guys as well. My problem is not my looks but my wallet. I'm not into printing fake Benjamins on my Epson so I'm priced out of this part of the market.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape