Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 6964
-
09-09-20 23:00 #2809Senior Member

Posts: 5229Scammer remedy
Always cut to the chase. Propose they meet you at a local place of their choice for a drink or lunch to check each other's chemistry and discuss terms of an arrangement. If they refuse, delay, or change the subject, you've got a scammer on your hands.
Originally Posted by DadBod78
[View Original Post]
Knowing this, you can drop 'them like a bag-o-dirt or screw around with them if you have the time. Regardless, don't let your little head take control. A legit sugar baby is looking for a daddy ASAP and won't dick around with chats, Kik, zoom, text, etc. SA is saturated with scammers because there are suckers out there paying money on trolls instead of trollups. Now, get out there and start bangin' the plain janes. Don't fall for those glammed up schysters!
BMD.
-
09-09-20 20:58 #2808Senior Member

Posts: 57There is a related scam where they guys to use their real account and name, finding them on social media. They either have a recorded video or a real one and get the guy to do something embarrassing on cam and then blackmail him by posting it online and threatening to send the link to his contacts. Always use burner accounts!
Originally Posted by DadBod78
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 20:01 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 265Scams
If you think its a scam, it is.
Originally Posted by DadBod78
[View Original Post]
One of them gave me her number, it was a CT number too. She tgen wanted to video chat on Google Hangouts.
Me: We should talk on the phone.
Her: Nope, can't do that, my stepdad monitors my phone.
Me: Umm, if he monitors your phone, won't the video chat be monitored?
Her: No, it only triggers the monitoring software when I talk.
Me: Umm, don't you talk on a video chat?
Her: No, you will just see me, I can't talk.
So, I wanted to see what the scam was. I covered up my phones cameta and made a burner account. The girl on the video call was the sexy chick on SA. Naked, lying on the bed. Got a nice show for about a minute.
She ended the call, then texted me wanting me to paypal her $ so she could get the hotel for our date. She said no and that she needed to get the room "for her safety".
I strung her along for a few days "thinking about it".
Always be on your toes and listen to your gut.
-
09-09-20 19:13 #2806Senior Member

Posts: 244Lilmont
https://www.seeking.com/member/9d5d7...1-53f3b2c7e080 this one sends me her venmo and says if you want to meet or chat here is my venmo!
-
09-09-20 17:54 #2805Regular Member

Posts: 18Premium
Premium is free for sugar babes with college email address.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 17:38 #2804Senior Member

Posts: 561I remember that the site will from time to time give premium accounts to sugar babies that sign up with a college email address. Sugar daddies wouldn't get those emails.
Originally Posted by BigBoss203
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 15:50 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 430Premium Sugar Baby
Sometimes I wonder if the sugar babe I'm talking to is fake if she has a premium account.
Why would these ladies get a premium account? I've never figured it out why pay to get pay.
-
09-09-20 14:54 #2802Senior Member

Posts: 30Scams you have run into?
Hey fellas,
I have been working the arrangement sites for a while and had a lot of luck there. I use them more like pseudo dating sites than an escort site. Of course there is a mix of everything on there, including scammers.
So I was wondering if anyone has run into any specific scams?
Recently someone was was too friendly way too fast and ONLY wanted me to video chat on. Google Meets? I think it was. Anyway, I don't know what their angle was but I offered various other methods of communication and suddenly they were not interested.
I'm talking to one now that seems too good to be true, which usually means it isn't true right?
Anyway, I started off with a rather sweet, benign conversation and she says we should talk on another app as she isn't by her computer much. I say ok, how about kik? "Yeah, I have a KIk she says". She contacts me there and her kik is 1 day old. Suspicious. Then she says she has a question and says her friend and her are looking for 1 daddy to share. 2 for the price of 1 she says. Super Suspicious!!
Here's the thing though. Her SA profile is "college verified". She sent me a "camera" pic on KIK, clearly her. Her KIK is her actual name and I found her on Facebook, which verified the college she goes to. Seems to good to be true but I can't figure out what the scam is.
So far she hasn't asked for anything.
Anyone run into anything like this?
I will update as the story continues.
-
09-09-20 08:24 #2801Regular Member

Posts: 6Yup totally agreed. Most of the time she was high as a kite or drunk on wine (LOL like WTF) but she was 18 and fucked like a 35 year old. She was always up for anything minus Greek. Need to find more of that. I actually found her before she was on seeking on a site called sugardaddytoday.com. Horrible website but for some reason she was there and the rest is history.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-20 05:24 #2800Senior Member

Posts: 856She Prefered it raw. That was one kinky girl, probably the best head I ever had. Definitely one of the hottest girls I've ever banged. Emotionally unstable unfortunately, had her go off the rails on me a few times. She had a very romanticized view of what she was doing and felt she had to play the sexy, naughty, hooker part to the hilt.
Originally Posted by Bj3636
[View Original Post]
I agree she had perfect tits before the enhancement. She always told me it was her dream to get them and I'd always recommend against it. Have to say that's a really nice pair.
Damn, I miss hittin that!
-
09-08-20 00:58 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 738Bkondie
Very good.
Originally Posted by ArtOf
[View Original Post]
Had a great time in multiple positions. BBFS offered and readily available. Very eager, vocal, wet, and eager lover.
-
09-07-20 21:24 #2798Senior Member

Posts: 83SA- Blondebaddiek
Blondebaddiek:
I think she has been discussed here before, any tips before I schedule a vist.
Pics attached.
-
09-07-20 21:03 #2797Senior Member

Posts: 493I wonder if you can make your profile picture Benjamin Franklin? Remember fellas money talks bullshit walks.
Originally Posted by Stickman55
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 20:33 #2796Senior Member

Posts: 659I agree but things like the CARES act are putting money into these girls hands. One girl I've been seeing from SA was getting several hundred bucks and she could barely keep a job more than a few weeks at a time even before COVID hit. You would think a person would need to prove they had a steady job in order to qualify for benefits. I'm curious to see how things are going to be now that the CARES act is expired.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 20:18 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 205Lot of us had a rough summer on SA. You would think with covid there would be tons of broke ass girls. But doesn't seem to be the case.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
There are STG on SA so beware. You really have to screen these SA girls. CBJ. Non-GFE dinner hooo. Oh and my minimum for all that is 350 for example. I was talking to this pretty hot black girl and she said she loved casino. That is always trouble. 150 dinner. 100 in chips. 350 for her. CBJ. Nope. LOL.
Harder to find the gems. They are out there. Well I got the discount code for back to school. Maybe I will use it.
Oh and while I am rambling I once got held up from one of those predator Russian sites. Googled my number and there is my pic. Some scammer chic on SA that was Russian crook. I am bachelor so I told them to go f themselves. It eventually went away. Google got rid of the looking up phone number searches. Sucks for us screening girls. I always hoped my relatives didn't google my number. LOL. I always use my real picture. Most of the girls on SA are real pics. Might be 10 years old but usually real.










Reply With Quote





