Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    What"s the matter with you guys! Are you telling me you are above sending fake or doctored pictures of yourself? If those are the rules of engagement for these women, it is for you guys as well. My problem is not my looks but my wallet. I'm not into printing fake Benjamins on my Epson so I'm priced out of this part of the market.
    That's funny man! Probably we need to change our selfies, on a serious note, I got disgusted with poor attitude of STG girls, it was like there was hardly ever any good provider in that range so moved up.

  2. #2793
    Quote Originally Posted by Bj3636  [View Original Post]
    Wow I used to bang her too! I always wondered what happened she kinda just disappeared. A few times we were at her parents house and I always nervous someone would walk in LOL. One time I forgot protection and she was like no worries let's just do it anyways. Funny she got fake boobs, her real ones were just perfect.
    Goddamn you lucky bastards.

  3. #2792
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/emma-kotos-11878420

    This little lovely was on Seeking a few years ago in West Hartford since gone on to boob job and Instagram famous. I was banging her weekly for $100-$200 for a year and a half. She occasionally would host in her dads home. I've always wondered who Else here had the pleasure of tapping that Back then, for obvious reasons, I couldn't post about her or her price would have gone through the roof.
    Wow I used to bang her too! I always wondered what happened she kinda just disappeared. A few times we were at her parents house and I always nervous someone would walk in LOL. One time I forgot protection and she was like no worries let's just do it anyways. Funny she got fake boobs, her real ones were just perfect.

  4. #2791

    Unattractive Selfies

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Haha. I'm in the same damn boat. My ego hasn't taken this many hits since I tried to find a prom date!
    What"s the matter with you guys! Are you telling me you are above sending fake or doctored pictures of yourself? If those are the rules of engagement for these women, it is for you guys as well. My problem is not my looks but my wallet. I'm not into printing fake Benjamins on my Epson so I'm priced out of this part of the market.

  5. #2790

    Haha!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    Haha. I'm in the same damn boat. My ego hasn't taken this many hits since I tried to find a prom date!
    Haha! Same here, but lately getting used to it, scored a UMass student couple of years back so still hopeful. Some just increase the allowance money to astronomical heights after seeing my pic. Happy hunting man!

  6. #2789
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    I tried, conv was going pretty well until I gave her permission to see my private pic, I admit I am not good looking, she stopped communicating after she saw my pic.
    Haha. I'm in the same damn boat. My ego hasn't taken this many hits since I tried to find a prom date!

  7. 09-06-20 22:20


  8. #2788

    Lot of work

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b4f9...b-e8bab63ed223

    This one looks good but seems like a lot of work! LOL.

    (Probably not cheap either).
    I tried, conv was going pretty well until I gave her permission to see my private pic, I admit I am not good looking, she stopped communicating after she saw my pic.

  9. #2787

  10. #2786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/emma-kotos-11878420

    This little lovely was on Seeking a few years ago in West Hartford since gone on to boob job and Instagram famous. I was banging her weekly for $100-$200 for a year and a half. She occasionally would host in her dads home. I've always wondered who Else here had the pleasure of tapping that Back then, for obvious reasons, I couldn't post about her or her price would have gone through the roof.
    Oh damn. Going down the memories lane here. Unlike some of you bros, I did not have the pleasure of tapping that tight ass.

    Made a date with her, she drove to the hotel in a shitty minivan and went straight to my room. She showed up with this knee high socks, short black min skirt and a tight white shirt. He looked so young and tiny I asked for an I'd; she couldn't show one so I sent her home. Gave her $40 for gas for her trouble and she declined. She was not a greedy girl, just young and naive.

  11. #2785
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/emma-kotos-11878420

    This little lovely was on Seeking a few years ago in West Hartford since gone on to boob job and Instagram famous. I was banging her weekly for $100-$200 for a year and a half. She occasionally would host in her dads home. I've always wondered who Else here had the pleasure of tapping that Back then, for obvious reasons, I couldn't post about her or her price would have gone through the roof.
    She was on seeking arrangement a few years ago but moved to California. I missed her the last few weeks she was here on the east coast. Nice bangin' body and face but as they say, "she's someone else's problem. " 😊.

    BMD.

  12. #2784
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/emma-kotos-11878420

    This little lovely was on Seeking a few years ago in West Hartford since gone on to boob job and Instagram famous. I was banging her weekly for $100-$200 for a year and a half. She occasionally would host in her dads home. I've always wondered who Else here had the pleasure of tapping that Back then, for obvious reasons, I couldn't post about her or her price would have gone through the roof.
    Wow. You sure hit the jackpot on that one. That is a diamond in the rough. Nope never had the pleasure. Once they start doing that onlyfans crap it is curtains for us. Nice work.

  13. #2783

    Emma Kotos

    https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/emma-kotos-11878420

    This little lovely was on Seeking a few years ago in West Hartford since gone on to boob job and Instagram famous. I was banging her weekly for $100-$200 for a year and a half. She occasionally would host in her dads home. I've always wondered who Else here had the pleasure of tapping that Back then, for obvious reasons, I couldn't post about her or her price would have gone through the roof.

  14. #2782
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    [BOLD]Do not mention this post, do not mention this post[/BOLD]

    Her "story" is she is visiting from maimi for the day (Friday). She is ready to meet for 300.


    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3806...0-27b81afb447e
    She read my message but no reply and didn't view my profile.

  15. #2781
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    [BOLD]Do not mention this post, do not mention this post[/BOLD]

    Her "story" is she is visiting from maimi for the day (Friday). She is ready to meet for 300.

    I have:

    - been blocked by "her".

    - not spoken or video chatted with "her".

    - found out she's staying close to the airport.

    - am sure she will meet with anyone that messages her seeking profile.

    Do NOT mention me or this post. DO NOT pm me asking for digits or more info. I fucked up and got blocked.

    Good luck to anyone who gets messaged by her, just play it cool and seem interested in meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3806...0-27b81afb447e
    Your secret is safe. I'll take a shot and message her. 🙂.

  16. #2780
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Wish I still had an account. It might be fun to contact her and offer her something ridiculous like $1000 a week allowance plus $500 pay per meet. Would love to see her reaction.
    She's not asking for too much for a roll in the hay!

    "I'm looking for a generous daddy who enjoys spoiling his sugar babies, and for me that would mean nice clothes and shoes, helping out with my college expenses, buying me dinners or coffee, and buying me things that make me happy (books, jewelry, tickets for the movies or for concerts). ".

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape