Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 5142
-
09-12-20 18:00 #1512Senior Member

Posts: 266Good Deal
60 for a BBBJ is a very good deal IMHO. It is a tad higher than a SW but I am not going to take the plunge with a SW. I am just too worried about a LEO sting, finding a secluded spot and then looking around worried if some body is going to discover us. With all that going on in my head there is no way I am going to reach the finish line.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-20 00:03 #1511Regular Member

Posts: 20Yeah, kinda what I thought, but was hoping against all odds. Sometimes it seems freakin impossible to find anything resembling quality.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 17:58 #1510Banned Member

Posts: 588Good value
Remi's a good value at 60. Not an extravagant rate at all. Topless BBBJ c_um where ya want in a safer environment, is what it is. A good value imo, no more, no less.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 16:18 #1509Senior Member

Posts: 650It's the times we are in. Slim pickings so what would be typically a pass is now prime quality?? Only way I can understand why some of these girls are able to get the price they are getting.
Originally Posted by ClMike01
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 15:58 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 186I really don't see all the hype about her.When I went it was no more than average at best.
Originally Posted by Luchador
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 13:49 #1507Forum Advertiser

Posts: 10Avoid K. Ripoff
I had seen her a couple of times without issue, she is lackluster but used to be reliable enough. Until she stole $100+ from me.
I would suggest avoiding her at all costs, as she lives up to the unfortunate stereotype.
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...y/870296006178
-
09-11-20 12:04 #1506Regular Member

Posts: 5She is a scam
Total scam. Texted and spoke briefly. Wants at least half deposit sent but will not tell where she is at.
Originally Posted by Northern45
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-20 08:29 #1505Senior Member

Posts: 249Ashley
Looks like a scam, no real location, hair colour doesn't match, picture too good to be true.
Originally Posted by RationalDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-20 23:13 #1504Regular Member

Posts: 20Ashley Right?
Hmmm. Added her snapchat, we'll see from there. Images check out on tineye, anyone have any insight on this one?
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...s/479050310020
Tempted.
-
09-10-20 17:43 #1503Regular Member

Posts: 10Remi
For those of you who've spent time with Remi, you know she does a damn good BBBJCIM. Never takes me long to finish. Last time I saw here, about a week or so ago, I asked if I could do Russian and she obliged at no extra charge. I popped in a couple of minutes and it felt glorious!
For those of you who have not yet spent time with Remi, you're missing out! Damage is. 6 and damn well worth it. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/remi-esc...chester-328598.
-
09-10-20 11:13 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 198Brandy
So I decided to see Brandy this morning. Took about an hour to set up and all via txt. She asked 120 for a short visit. Lasted maybe 25 minutes so call it a half hour. Living on the east side on Lincoln. Shares with a gay guy who does escorting as well. Place was a little messy but not disgusting. She gave the same sob sorry of her ex and all and even said I can keep my money till after our visit was done. Seemed pretty friendly and trying to rebuild her previous reputation. BBBJ and CFS. Freshly showered and looked good.
-
09-09-20 17:14 #1501Senior Member

Posts: 198Anyone?
So I know she's been reviewed once or twice but has anyone seen her in the last month or so and if so worth it and what were her donations?
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...u/884673315621
Thanks in advance.
-
09-08-20 19:56 #1500Senior Member

Posts: 405Sunday morning
As they say, to each his own. I've seen her twice, first time she ripped me off of the donation which I put on the dresser (my place) and ran out of the house naked and clothes in her arms, and it was winter. Good thing it was only $80. Her scumbag guy was outside in a running truck. Second time she was streetwalking and asked me if I could give her a ride. Even after we were at my house she claimed to never have been there before. Well this time she wasn't running and I blasted a big load down her throat. Also got a little rough with her, about $80 worth. I wouldn't see her again even for $20.
Originally Posted by BigVin
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 15:49 #1499Senior Member

Posts: 30Saw Angel few days back
Saw Angel. Fixing the meet was super easy. She was friendly. Shared accommodation was slightly a turnoff. Off course she had a small room but it was super dirty. If you can ignore the filth and smoke stink then you may consider a trip. Preferably earlier part of day is better because the area appeared bit shady as a SUV stopped behind and it followed me for a few seconds on my way back. No big deal I guess but be watchful and stay safe.
Originally Posted by JNimble
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 20:03 #1498Senior Member

Posts: 297200 for her? I hope it was a case of you just feeling generous that day, then again, what do I know anymore, LOL, these rates are way out of wack for the casual hobbyist.
Originally Posted by BigVin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




