Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 5134
-
09-10-20 23:13 #1504Regular Member

Posts: 20Ashley Right?
Hmmm. Added her snapchat, we'll see from there. Images check out on tineye, anyone have any insight on this one?
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...s/479050310020
Tempted.
-
09-10-20 17:43 #1503Regular Member

Posts: 10Remi
For those of you who've spent time with Remi, you know she does a damn good BBBJCIM. Never takes me long to finish. Last time I saw here, about a week or so ago, I asked if I could do Russian and she obliged at no extra charge. I popped in a couple of minutes and it felt glorious!
For those of you who have not yet spent time with Remi, you're missing out! Damage is. 6 and damn well worth it. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/remi-esc...chester-328598.
-
09-10-20 11:13 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 198Brandy
So I decided to see Brandy this morning. Took about an hour to set up and all via txt. She asked 120 for a short visit. Lasted maybe 25 minutes so call it a half hour. Living on the east side on Lincoln. Shares with a gay guy who does escorting as well. Place was a little messy but not disgusting. She gave the same sob sorry of her ex and all and even said I can keep my money till after our visit was done. Seemed pretty friendly and trying to rebuild her previous reputation. BBBJ and CFS. Freshly showered and looked good.
-
09-09-20 17:14 #1501Senior Member

Posts: 198Anyone?
So I know she's been reviewed once or twice but has anyone seen her in the last month or so and if so worth it and what were her donations?
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...u/884673315621
Thanks in advance.
-
09-08-20 19:56 #1500Senior Member

Posts: 405Sunday morning
As they say, to each his own. I've seen her twice, first time she ripped me off of the donation which I put on the dresser (my place) and ran out of the house naked and clothes in her arms, and it was winter. Good thing it was only $80. Her scumbag guy was outside in a running truck. Second time she was streetwalking and asked me if I could give her a ride. Even after we were at my house she claimed to never have been there before. Well this time she wasn't running and I blasted a big load down her throat. Also got a little rough with her, about $80 worth. I wouldn't see her again even for $20.
Originally Posted by BigVin
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-20 15:49 #1499Senior Member

Posts: 30Saw Angel few days back
Saw Angel. Fixing the meet was super easy. She was friendly. Shared accommodation was slightly a turnoff. Off course she had a small room but it was super dirty. If you can ignore the filth and smoke stink then you may consider a trip. Preferably earlier part of day is better because the area appeared bit shady as a SUV stopped behind and it followed me for a few seconds on my way back. No big deal I guess but be watchful and stay safe.
Originally Posted by JNimble
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 20:03 #1498Senior Member

Posts: 297200 for her? I hope it was a case of you just feeling generous that day, then again, what do I know anymore, LOL, these rates are way out of wack for the casual hobbyist.
Originally Posted by BigVin
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 15:07 #1497Senior Member

Posts: 61No luck today
Thanks for the post. I tried to catch up with her today but no luck.
Originally Posted by BigVin
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-20 09:42 #1496Banned Member

Posts: 60Saw her Sunday morning
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...a/424227626184
It was early 6 am woke up and the little guy want some action.
Decent head game easy to contact.
Clean nice fresh would repeat apartment could stand a cleaning but was there for a tour.
200 flowers.
-
09-07-20 09:36 #1495Banned Member

Posts: 60Got a new one UTR that I met on Ashley.
Originally Posted by BigVin
[View Original Post]
Digits available in pm 200 flowers. Clean nice GFE will repeat.
Local to Manchester.
-
09-06-20 21:02 #1494Senior Member

Posts: 61The infamous Mercedes
I saw her ad in FL some time after she disappeared from Manchester a few years back. I had seen her at a hotel near the airport and noted a completely loaded car when I left. She disappeared and stop answering messages. A few months later, while traveling in FL, I see her ad again. Paid a visit and she either played her poker face perfectly or simply didn't recall our previous meeting.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
As for Wynter, or whatever she's going by these days, don't waste your time or $.
-
09-05-20 10:19 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 199Mercedes, Wynter, sexy Sadi
The girl has had many names but Sexy Sady, who also goes by Winter and Mercedes.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 22:33 #1492Senior Member

Posts: 154My time with Teresa
I saw her twice way back. The first visit was outstanding. Then a few months later it was a bad visit. The was a lot of fun the first time. Had a nice apartment downtown. The next visit was in a run down dump on Massibesic st. BBJCIM on both visits. A quick BB doggy the first time, but did not want to create a baby. LOL.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
Please report your findings. Cleaned up she is pretty hot.
-
09-04-20 16:08 #1491Senior Member

Posts: 650That is not Mercedes, at least not the infamous one.
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 14:47 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 187Let's keep it in the Family!!
Her Brother is her Pimp, nice. No physiological issues there.
I call her the other night told me she wanted $300 for a half. I dropped my phone laughing.
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





