Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 5139
-
09-06-20 21:02 #1494Senior Member

Posts: 61The infamous Mercedes
I saw her ad in FL some time after she disappeared from Manchester a few years back. I had seen her at a hotel near the airport and noted a completely loaded car when I left. She disappeared and stop answering messages. A few months later, while traveling in FL, I see her ad again. Paid a visit and she either played her poker face perfectly or simply didn't recall our previous meeting.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
As for Wynter, or whatever she's going by these days, don't waste your time or $.
-
09-05-20 10:19 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 199Mercedes, Wynter, sexy Sadi
The girl has had many names but Sexy Sady, who also goes by Winter and Mercedes.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 22:33 #1492Senior Member

Posts: 154My time with Teresa
I saw her twice way back. The first visit was outstanding. Then a few months later it was a bad visit. The was a lot of fun the first time. Had a nice apartment downtown. The next visit was in a run down dump on Massibesic st. BBJCIM on both visits. A quick BB doggy the first time, but did not want to create a baby. LOL.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
Please report your findings. Cleaned up she is pretty hot.
-
09-04-20 16:08 #1491Senior Member

Posts: 650That is not Mercedes, at least not the infamous one.
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 14:47 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 187Let's keep it in the Family!!
Her Brother is her Pimp, nice. No physiological issues there.
I call her the other night told me she wanted $300 for a half. I dropped my phone laughing.
Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 12:26 #1489Senior Member

Posts: 71Teresa
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...l-now_i9108552
I saw her way back and she looks like she's cleaned up nicely. Stopped seeing her because the demons got to her. But I looked her up on FB and the pics in the ad seem accurate. We exchanged texts and she seems to have turned herself around. When I get an opportunity to visit ill report.
-
09-04-20 12:18 #1488Senior Member

Posts: 71Talia
Yup I totally get it. She and I just seemed to click personality wise. And she always took great care of me. But again I can see how she would be hit or miss.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 11:29 #1487Senior Member

Posts: 199Wynter
Actually looks like Mercedes from them. Her brother is her pimp! Travels with group of people. Weird.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 09:21 #1486Senior Member

Posts: 405Talia Blaze
I saw her one time a few years back at the 6 in Nashua. I wasn't impressed so the one time did it for me. Bigger girl and kept the lights off, maybe a candle or bathroom light on, can't really remember but even though I don't want bright lights, it was too dark. She thought it was a big deal she could put a rubber on me with her mouth, again not impressed. I could see she had at least two knives really close to her. If someone see's her I wish them a better time.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 07:27 #1485Senior Member

Posts: 71Talia.
I can see how she could be a YMMV girl. She and I clicked. Portland is a bit far for me. Oh well. Thanks though.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 07:25 #1484Senior Member

Posts: 71Wynter
Felt an urge this morning. Found Wynter, who used to be Summer. Have fond memories of her oral communication skills. So I reached out. Come to find out she can't host, and wanted $ for a non FS car date. I declined.
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...y/151807550206
-
09-04-20 06:39 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 650I never saw her but there is a post on this board that she is advertising in Portland now. I've also seen mixed reviews of her so research her a bit.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 19:29 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 138Skylar. Waste of my time
After lengthy texts, we agreed on her price and a place for an incall. I drove there, texted several times and got no responses. I left after about 15 min. 90 minutes later she texted me back accusing me of standing her up and she had to see another person since she was already there.
Well, if she went to see one of guys here, I hope you had a good time with her and do a report here. I tried to TOFTT but.
For me, wasted of time but no cash loss. I'd also like to know shy she ditched me (promised her full asking price) for another dude. My sense is she gets very popular these days and has no problem booking another appointment that pays her better by the time I got there.
Her ad: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/skylar19...chester-871413.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 16:14 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 71Talia Blaze
Does anyone remember her? I last saw her in 2017 in the hotel off spit brook rd in Nashua. Saw her a few times and I really miss her. For me one of the best in the hobby. Anyone know if she's still around?
-
09-03-20 13:30 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 170She has been around a loooooooong time
She wears wiigs is bald, not good at all. I contacted her she sent me her pic. Yeah, if you wanto to ee her, she is a polite person, just did not do it for me at all.
Originally Posted by Guy1188
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






