Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 342 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 5128
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1498
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...a/424227626184

    It was early 6 am woke up and the little guy want some action.

    Decent head game easy to contact.

    Clean nice fresh would repeat apartment could stand a cleaning but was there for a tour.

    200 flowers.
    200 for her? I hope it was a case of you just feeling generous that day, then again, what do I know anymore, LOL, these rates are way out of wack for the casual hobbyist.

  2. #1497

    No luck today

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...a/424227626184

    It was early 6 am woke up and the little guy want some action.

    Decent head game easy to contact.

    Clean nice fresh would repeat apartment could stand a cleaning but was there for a tour.

    200 flowers.
    Thanks for the post. I tried to catch up with her today but no luck.

  3. #1496

    Saw her Sunday morning

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...a/424227626184

    It was early 6 am woke up and the little guy want some action.

    Decent head game easy to contact.

    Clean nice fresh would repeat apartment could stand a cleaning but was there for a tour.

    200 flowers.

  4. #1495
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    I have just relocated to Manchester and have found the experience with SA to be mixed.

    Couple of scams, one really drug addled one I can share names if you'd like.

    Just know you get what you pay for.
    Got a new one UTR that I met on Ashley.

    Digits available in pm 200 flowers. Clean nice GFE will repeat.

    Local to Manchester.

  5. #1494

    The infamous Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    That is not Mercedes, at least not the infamous one.
    I saw her ad in FL some time after she disappeared from Manchester a few years back. I had seen her at a hotel near the airport and noted a completely loaded car when I left. She disappeared and stop answering messages. A few months later, while traveling in FL, I see her ad again. Paid a visit and she either played her poker face perfectly or simply didn't recall our previous meeting.

    As for Wynter, or whatever she's going by these days, don't waste your time or $.

  6. #1493

    Mercedes, Wynter, sexy Sadi

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    That is not Mercedes, at least not the infamous one.
    The girl has had many names but Sexy Sady, who also goes by Winter and Mercedes.

  7. #1492

    My time with Teresa

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...l-now_i9108552

    I saw her way back and she looks like she's cleaned up nicely. Stopped seeing her because the demons got to her. But I looked her up on FB and the pics in the ad seem accurate. We exchanged texts and she seems to have turned herself around. When I get an opportunity to visit ill report.
    I saw her twice way back. The first visit was outstanding. Then a few months later it was a bad visit. The was a lot of fun the first time. Had a nice apartment downtown. The next visit was in a run down dump on Massibesic st. BBJCIM on both visits. A quick BB doggy the first time, but did not want to create a baby. LOL.

    Please report your findings. Cleaned up she is pretty hot.

  8. #1491
    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Actually looks like Mercedes from them. Her brother is her pimp! Travels with group of people. Weird.
    That is not Mercedes, at least not the infamous one.

  9. #1490

    Let's keep it in the Family!!

    Her Brother is her Pimp, nice. No physiological issues there.

    I call her the other night told me she wanted $300 for a half. I dropped my phone laughing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Actually looks like Mercedes from them. Her brother is her pimp! Travels with group of people. Weird.

  10. #1489

    Teresa

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...l-now_i9108552

    I saw her way back and she looks like she's cleaned up nicely. Stopped seeing her because the demons got to her. But I looked her up on FB and the pics in the ad seem accurate. We exchanged texts and she seems to have turned herself around. When I get an opportunity to visit ill report.

  11. #1488

    Talia

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I saw her one time a few years back at the 6 in Nashua. I wasn't impressed so the one time did it for me. Bigger girl and kept the lights off, maybe a candle or bathroom light on, can't really remember but even though I don't want bright lights, it was too dark. She thought it was a big deal she could put a rubber on me with her mouth, again not impressed. I could see she had at least two knives really close to her. If someone see's her I wish them a better time.
    Yup I totally get it. She and I just seemed to click personality wise. And she always took great care of me. But again I can see how she would be hit or miss.

  12. #1487

    Wynter

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Felt an urge this morning. Found Wynter, who used to be Summer. Have fond memories of her oral communication skills. So I reached out. Come to find out she can't host, and wanted $ for a non FS car date. I declined.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...y/151807550206
    Actually looks like Mercedes from them. Her brother is her pimp! Travels with group of people. Weird.

  13. #1486

    Talia Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember her? I last saw her in 2017 in the hotel off spit brook rd in Nashua. Saw her a few times and I really miss her. For me one of the best in the hobby. Anyone know if she's still around?
    I saw her one time a few years back at the 6 in Nashua. I wasn't impressed so the one time did it for me. Bigger girl and kept the lights off, maybe a candle or bathroom light on, can't really remember but even though I don't want bright lights, it was too dark. She thought it was a big deal she could put a rubber on me with her mouth, again not impressed. I could see she had at least two knives really close to her. If someone see's her I wish them a better time.

  14. #1485

    Talia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I never saw her but there is a post on this board that she is advertising in Portland now. I've also seen mixed reviews of her so research her a bit.
    I can see how she could be a YMMV girl. She and I clicked. Portland is a bit far for me. Oh well. Thanks though.

  15. #1484

    Wynter

    Felt an urge this morning. Found Wynter, who used to be Summer. Have fond memories of her oral communication skills. So I reached out. Come to find out she can't host, and wanted $ for a non FS car date. I declined.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...y/151807550206

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape