rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 343 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 5135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1505

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalDude  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. Added her snapchat, we'll see from there. Images check out on tineye, anyone have any insight on this one?

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...s/479050310020

    Tempted.
    Looks like a scam, no real location, hair colour doesn't match, picture too good to be true.

  2. #1504

    Ashley Right?

    Hmmm. Added her snapchat, we'll see from there. Images check out on tineye, anyone have any insight on this one?

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...s/479050310020

    Tempted.

  3. #1503

    Remi

    For those of you who've spent time with Remi, you know she does a damn good BBBJCIM. Never takes me long to finish. Last time I saw here, about a week or so ago, I asked if I could do Russian and she obliged at no extra charge. I popped in a couple of minutes and it felt glorious!

    For those of you who have not yet spent time with Remi, you're missing out! Damage is. 6 and damn well worth it. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/remi-esc...chester-328598.

  4. #1502

    Brandy

    So I decided to see Brandy this morning. Took about an hour to set up and all via txt. She asked 120 for a short visit. Lasted maybe 25 minutes so call it a half hour. Living on the east side on Lincoln. Shares with a gay guy who does escorting as well. Place was a little messy but not disgusting. She gave the same sob sorry of her ex and all and even said I can keep my money till after our visit was done. Seemed pretty friendly and trying to rebuild her previous reputation. BBBJ and CFS. Freshly showered and looked good.

  5. #1501

    Anyone?

    So I know she's been reviewed once or twice but has anyone seen her in the last month or so and if so worth it and what were her donations?

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...u/884673315621

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #1500

    Sunday morning

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...a/424227626184

    It was early 6 am woke up and the little guy want some action.

    Decent head game easy to contact.

    Clean nice fresh would repeat apartment could stand a cleaning but was there for a tour.

    200 flowers.
    As they say, to each his own. I've seen her twice, first time she ripped me off of the donation which I put on the dresser (my place) and ran out of the house naked and clothes in her arms, and it was winter. Good thing it was only $80. Her scumbag guy was outside in a running truck. Second time she was streetwalking and asked me if I could give her a ride. Even after we were at my house she claimed to never have been there before. Well this time she wasn't running and I blasted a big load down her throat. Also got a little rough with her, about $80 worth. I wouldn't see her again even for $20.

  7. #1499

    Saw Angel few days back

    Quote Originally Posted by JNimble  [View Original Post]
    Been having trouble with STG lately so when I searched for Angel I found an ad under a different name but with virtually the same text in the ad:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/abby-ros...chester-851931

    Jack.
    Saw Angel. Fixing the meet was super easy. She was friendly. Shared accommodation was slightly a turnoff. Off course she had a small room but it was super dirty. If you can ignore the filth and smoke stink then you may consider a trip. Preferably earlier part of day is better because the area appeared bit shady as a SUV stopped behind and it followed me for a few seconds on my way back. No big deal I guess but be watchful and stay safe.

  8. #1498
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...a/424227626184

    It was early 6 am woke up and the little guy want some action.

    Decent head game easy to contact.

    Clean nice fresh would repeat apartment could stand a cleaning but was there for a tour.

    200 flowers.
    200 for her? I hope it was a case of you just feeling generous that day, then again, what do I know anymore, LOL, these rates are way out of wack for the casual hobbyist.

  9. #1497

    No luck today

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...a/424227626184

    It was early 6 am woke up and the little guy want some action.

    Decent head game easy to contact.

    Clean nice fresh would repeat apartment could stand a cleaning but was there for a tour.

    200 flowers.
    Thanks for the post. I tried to catch up with her today but no luck.

  10. #1496

    Saw her Sunday morning

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...a/424227626184

    It was early 6 am woke up and the little guy want some action.

    Decent head game easy to contact.

    Clean nice fresh would repeat apartment could stand a cleaning but was there for a tour.

    200 flowers.

  11. #1495
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    I have just relocated to Manchester and have found the experience with SA to be mixed.

    Couple of scams, one really drug addled one I can share names if you'd like.

    Just know you get what you pay for.
    Got a new one UTR that I met on Ashley.

    Digits available in pm 200 flowers. Clean nice GFE will repeat.

    Local to Manchester.

  12. #1494

    The infamous Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    That is not Mercedes, at least not the infamous one.
    I saw her ad in FL some time after she disappeared from Manchester a few years back. I had seen her at a hotel near the airport and noted a completely loaded car when I left. She disappeared and stop answering messages. A few months later, while traveling in FL, I see her ad again. Paid a visit and she either played her poker face perfectly or simply didn't recall our previous meeting.

    As for Wynter, or whatever she's going by these days, don't waste your time or $.

  13. #1493

    Mercedes, Wynter, sexy Sadi

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    That is not Mercedes, at least not the infamous one.
    The girl has had many names but Sexy Sady, who also goes by Winter and Mercedes.

  14. #1492

    My time with Teresa

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...l-now_i9108552

    I saw her way back and she looks like she's cleaned up nicely. Stopped seeing her because the demons got to her. But I looked her up on FB and the pics in the ad seem accurate. We exchanged texts and she seems to have turned herself around. When I get an opportunity to visit ill report.
    I saw her twice way back. The first visit was outstanding. Then a few months later it was a bad visit. The was a lot of fun the first time. Had a nice apartment downtown. The next visit was in a run down dump on Massibesic st. BBJCIM on both visits. A quick BB doggy the first time, but did not want to create a baby. LOL.

    Please report your findings. Cleaned up she is pretty hot.

  15. #1491
    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    Actually looks like Mercedes from them. Her brother is her pimp! Travels with group of people. Weird.
    That is not Mercedes, at least not the infamous one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape