Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 6970
-
09-05-20 16:40 #2785Senior Member

Posts: 1041Oh damn. Going down the memories lane here. Unlike some of you bros, I did not have the pleasure of tapping that tight ass.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
Made a date with her, she drove to the hotel in a shitty minivan and went straight to my room. She showed up with this knee high socks, short black min skirt and a tight white shirt. He looked so young and tiny I asked for an I'd; she couldn't show one so I sent her home. Gave her $40 for gas for her trouble and she declined. She was not a greedy girl, just young and naive.
-
09-05-20 12:36 #2784Senior Member

Posts: 5229She was on seeking arrangement a few years ago but moved to California. I missed her the last few weeks she was here on the east coast. Nice bangin' body and face but as they say, "she's someone else's problem. " 😊.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
09-05-20 09:59 #2783Senior Member

Posts: 205Wow. You sure hit the jackpot on that one. That is a diamond in the rough. Nope never had the pleasure. Once they start doing that onlyfans crap it is curtains for us. Nice work.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-20 09:05 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 856Emma Kotos
https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/emma-kotos-11878420
This little lovely was on Seeking a few years ago in West Hartford since gone on to boob job and Instagram famous. I was banging her weekly for $100-$200 for a year and a half. She occasionally would host in her dads home. I've always wondered who Else here had the pleasure of tapping that Back then, for obvious reasons, I couldn't post about her or her price would have gone through the roof.
-
09-04-20 11:46 #2781Senior Member

Posts: 5229She read my message but no reply and didn't view my profile.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 11:21 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 5229Your secret is safe. I'll take a shot and message her. 🙂.
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 11:14 #2779Senior Member

Posts: 5229She's not asking for too much for a roll in the hay!
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
"I'm looking for a generous daddy who enjoys spoiling his sugar babies, and for me that would mean nice clothes and shoes, helping out with my college expenses, buying me dinners or coffee, and buying me things that make me happy (books, jewelry, tickets for the movies or for concerts). ".
BMD.
-
09-04-20 09:46 #2778Senior Member

Posts: 626Wish I still had an account. It might be fun to contact her and offer her something ridiculous like $1000 a week allowance plus $500 pay per meet. Would love to see her reaction.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-20 01:21 #2777Senior Member

Posts: 561Early bird gets the worm
[BOLD]Do not mention this post, do not mention this post[/BOLD]
Her "story" is she is visiting from maimi for the day (Friday). She is ready to meet for 300.
I have:
- been blocked by "her".
- not spoken or video chatted with "her".
- found out she's staying close to the airport.
- am sure she will meet with anyone that messages her seeking profile.
Do NOT mention me or this post. DO NOT pm me asking for digits or more info. I fucked up and got blocked.
Good luck to anyone who gets messaged by her, just play it cool and seem interested in meeting.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b3806...0-27b81afb447e
-
09-03-20 22:40 #2776Senior Member

Posts: 561Profiles to avoid
Listed below are profiles that should be blocked. Most are looking for online only. Some are asking for 600 plus per week or per meet. Some are just selling pics or pushing an onlyfans and won't meet in person.
https://www.seeking.com/member/0a89e...0-ddf81906656c
https://www.seeking.com/member/6757f...e-1edfe4c03afa
https://www.seeking.com/member/36c8f...5-04a1d925837e
https://www.seeking.com/member/2f186...f-ea50390b69a1
https://www.seeking.com/member/9869b...9-3bf65042b951
https://www.seeking.com/member/8b76f...a-93494559083f
https://www.seeking.com/member/eabed...7-5d64a1764199
https://www.seeking.com/member/820ad...9-ba7b135651a6
https://www.seeking.com/member/b3806...0-27b81afb447e
-
09-03-20 19:26 #2775Senior Member

Posts: 561I have a long list of profiles that are the exact same way. It's crazy how delusional some of these girls are. I'll post my list when I have a chance. All everybody has to do is just block those profiles. Saving all you idiots so much time. Somebody owes me a beer.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 19:08 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 5229Yeah, saw that in the listings. She's seen the "Pretty Woman" movies too many times. What a laundry list waiting for some sucker. 20 years old and Hollywood has F'ed her head. LOL.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-20 18:08 #2773Senior Member

Posts: 626https://www.seeking.com/member/3b4f9...b-e8bab63ed223
This one looks good but seems like a lot of work! LOL.
(Probably not cheap either).
-
09-02-20 14:16 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 58A few I talked with but never met
https://www.seeking.com/member/279c8...e-1efb8a5922c8 wants 400 ppm and can host, wouldn't budge on the price. Sent a verification pic so probably legit.
https://www.seeking.com/member/45f67...2-b3276093fe26 wants 300 ppm, can host. Kind of far from me but sent a verification pic.
-
09-02-20 14:08 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 58Lovelife0516
https://www.seeking.com/member/a9041...8-e31ae42241a2 300 ppm, can't host. Good time, BBBJ and cfs but pics are misleading. Lot of baby damage and heavier. Chill person though but far better deals out there.










Reply With Quote





