Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #2785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/emma-kotos-11878420

    This little lovely was on Seeking a few years ago in West Hartford since gone on to boob job and Instagram famous. I was banging her weekly for $100-$200 for a year and a half. She occasionally would host in her dads home. I've always wondered who Else here had the pleasure of tapping that Back then, for obvious reasons, I couldn't post about her or her price would have gone through the roof.
    Oh damn. Going down the memories lane here. Unlike some of you bros, I did not have the pleasure of tapping that tight ass.

    Made a date with her, she drove to the hotel in a shitty minivan and went straight to my room. She showed up with this knee high socks, short black min skirt and a tight white shirt. He looked so young and tiny I asked for an I'd; she couldn't show one so I sent her home. Gave her $40 for gas for her trouble and she declined. She was not a greedy girl, just young and naive.

  2. #2784
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/emma-kotos-11878420

    This little lovely was on Seeking a few years ago in West Hartford since gone on to boob job and Instagram famous. I was banging her weekly for $100-$200 for a year and a half. She occasionally would host in her dads home. I've always wondered who Else here had the pleasure of tapping that Back then, for obvious reasons, I couldn't post about her or her price would have gone through the roof.
    She was on seeking arrangement a few years ago but moved to California. I missed her the last few weeks she was here on the east coast. Nice bangin' body and face but as they say, "she's someone else's problem. " 😊.

    BMD.

  3. #2783
    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/emma-kotos-11878420

    This little lovely was on Seeking a few years ago in West Hartford since gone on to boob job and Instagram famous. I was banging her weekly for $100-$200 for a year and a half. She occasionally would host in her dads home. I've always wondered who Else here had the pleasure of tapping that Back then, for obvious reasons, I couldn't post about her or her price would have gone through the roof.
    Wow. You sure hit the jackpot on that one. That is a diamond in the rough. Nope never had the pleasure. Once they start doing that onlyfans crap it is curtains for us. Nice work.

  4. #2782

    Emma Kotos

    https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/emma-kotos-11878420

    This little lovely was on Seeking a few years ago in West Hartford since gone on to boob job and Instagram famous. I was banging her weekly for $100-$200 for a year and a half. She occasionally would host in her dads home. I've always wondered who Else here had the pleasure of tapping that Back then, for obvious reasons, I couldn't post about her or her price would have gone through the roof.

  5. #2781
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    [BOLD]Do not mention this post, do not mention this post[/BOLD]

    Her "story" is she is visiting from maimi for the day (Friday). She is ready to meet for 300.


    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3806...0-27b81afb447e
    She read my message but no reply and didn't view my profile.

  6. #2780
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLooking30  [View Original Post]
    [BOLD]Do not mention this post, do not mention this post[/BOLD]

    Her "story" is she is visiting from maimi for the day (Friday). She is ready to meet for 300.

    I have:

    - been blocked by "her".

    - not spoken or video chatted with "her".

    - found out she's staying close to the airport.

    - am sure she will meet with anyone that messages her seeking profile.

    Do NOT mention me or this post. DO NOT pm me asking for digits or more info. I fucked up and got blocked.

    Good luck to anyone who gets messaged by her, just play it cool and seem interested in meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3806...0-27b81afb447e
    Your secret is safe. I'll take a shot and message her. 🙂.

  7. #2779
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Wish I still had an account. It might be fun to contact her and offer her something ridiculous like $1000 a week allowance plus $500 pay per meet. Would love to see her reaction.
    She's not asking for too much for a roll in the hay!

    "I'm looking for a generous daddy who enjoys spoiling his sugar babies, and for me that would mean nice clothes and shoes, helping out with my college expenses, buying me dinners or coffee, and buying me things that make me happy (books, jewelry, tickets for the movies or for concerts). ".

    BMD.

  8. #2778
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, saw that in the listings. She's seen the "Pretty Woman" movies too many times. What a laundry list waiting for some sucker. 20 years old and Hollywood has F'ed her head. LOL.
    Wish I still had an account. It might be fun to contact her and offer her something ridiculous like $1000 a week allowance plus $500 pay per meet. Would love to see her reaction.

  9. #2777

    Early bird gets the worm

    [BOLD]Do not mention this post, do not mention this post[/BOLD]

    Her "story" is she is visiting from maimi for the day (Friday). She is ready to meet for 300.

    I have:

    - been blocked by "her".

    - not spoken or video chatted with "her".

    - found out she's staying close to the airport.

    - am sure she will meet with anyone that messages her seeking profile.

    Do NOT mention me or this post. DO NOT pm me asking for digits or more info. I fucked up and got blocked.

    Good luck to anyone who gets messaged by her, just play it cool and seem interested in meeting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3806...0-27b81afb447e
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9c496441-5e71-44cb-991e-d25e0670868a_2x.jpg‎   d12e2118-a524-47c7-9332-f29accedb9ef_2x.jpg‎   2d5699da-9c97-447f-bda3-3483889f1ee3_2x.jpg‎   600c8e87-7b18-4102-89d5-7a352f967a48_2x.jpg‎   7204d8b5-635c-4a6f-b137-4a41c1060d9e_2x.jpg‎  

    85561aa4-cfdb-4a88-af35-435c60140c2b_2x.jpg‎  

  10. #2776

  11. #2775
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, saw that in the listings. She's seen the "Pretty Woman" movies too many times. What a laundry list waiting for some sucker. 20 years old and Hollywood has F'ed her head. LOL.
    I have a long list of profiles that are the exact same way. It's crazy how delusional some of these girls are. I'll post my list when I have a chance. All everybody has to do is just block those profiles. Saving all you idiots so much time. Somebody owes me a beer.

  12. #2774
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b4f9...b-e8bab63ed223

    This one looks good but seems like a lot of work! LOL.

    (Probably not cheap either).
    Yeah, saw that in the listings. She's seen the "Pretty Woman" movies too many times. What a laundry list waiting for some sucker. 20 years old and Hollywood has F'ed her head. LOL.

  13. #2773
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3b4f9...b-e8bab63ed223

    This one looks good but seems like a lot of work! LOL.

    (Probably not cheap either).

  14. #2772

    A few I talked with but never met

    https://www.seeking.com/member/279c8...e-1efb8a5922c8 wants 400 ppm and can host, wouldn't budge on the price. Sent a verification pic so probably legit.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45f67...2-b3276093fe26 wants 300 ppm, can host. Kind of far from me but sent a verification pic.

  15. #2771

    Lovelife0516

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9041...8-e31ae42241a2 300 ppm, can't host. Good time, BBBJ and cfs but pics are misleading. Lot of baby damage and heavier. Chill person though but far better deals out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape