Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 342 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 5129
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by Fentynalopolas  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. . But how awkward and forcefull behavior is it for me to do a date with a girl and demand things?. And tell her I'll pay you after everything I tell you is complete? . With me sex acts with a girl have to feel natural. And after she told me to fuck off after me refusing to pay her 350 $ for a date. I just can't see eye to eye with her and see her again. How can I lick her pussy? I know she won't enjoy it. Oh well I always become enemies with most girls at the end.
    If you are looking for an "emotional " connection you may open yourself up to being used or nickeled and dimed. The girls are almost NEVER looking for affection or to be spooned. They understand that they need to provide something and unless you communicate that to them they will eventually figure it out or realize they can get you feeling sorry for them.

    I am strictly a a sugar baby / daddy monger at this time and these girls are typically a little softer around the edges but also are after the money. If you get too comfortable you will be asked for extra cash at some point. Some are worth it some are not.

    The good quality sugar babies are not doing it for less than 300 so you need to decide what road you want to take. They also need to be worked to make them trust you. So if you are coming on too strong and expect them to be enemies eventually then your approach is off. Each to their own but I have had more fun with the SA girls because they are relatively naive and probably not escorts. I pay a premium for that but I'm pretty satisfied at the moment. I personally like them to leave when we are finished any way so my goal is always not to creep them out too much and try to get them off or at least relaxed. In my case there is usually an big age gap so I recognize that and work to make them overcome that. I like them 18-27 so to me getting them to repeat, assuming they are good, is important to me. Unless you are doing some really weird shit the actual act of banging them should be over in an hour tops. What else are you expecting for it to be "complete"?

  2. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by Fentynalopolas  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. . But how awkward and forcefull behavior is it for me to do a date with a girl and demand things?. And tell her I'll pay you after everything I tell you is complete? . With me sex acts with a girl have to feel natural. And after she told me to fuck off after me refusing to pay her 350 $ for a date. I just can't see eye to eye with her and see her again. How can I lick her pussy? I know she won't enjoy it. Oh well I always become enemies with most girls at the end.
    That's the thing, especially for us older folks is that we aren't really looking to get all lovey dovey with the girls. Sure sometimes you click, but most of us here are looking to fill something we can't get at home. And let's be honest, most of the time they act for $$$ so attaching any sentimental value to these interactions is futile. If you really want the "natural", I would recommend going the seeking route where you wine and dine them and whatever else. With my years of experience, I just want to keep it simple and experience something I wouldn't get otherwise.

  3. #1452
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Asking a question and sharing info is the whole point of this forum. Try decaf kid.
    I can appreciate your desire for knowledge and just reading about everyone's interactions. However, unless you decide to take one for yourself there isn't a team. I'm not sure of your hesitation to just contact a girl and see if she is what you are hoping for. Although there are less options for finding these girls they do exist and have been discussed over and over. For you to expect everyone to just risk it all for you is a little self serving.

  4. #1451

    I stand by what I say.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingFool888  [View Original Post]
    Asking a question and sharing info is the whole point of this forum. Try decaf kid.
    What you say is correct Regular Member. Still, it's time to start doing a little more sharing rather than asking. No decaf for me.

    CH.

  5. #1450
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    So I took the plunge. I had seen Brandy a few times before she went crazy. She ripped me off once so I was pretty wary. I told her cash only and she's not leaving the room until we were done. She agreed and took forever to get here. I guess her car isn't very reliable. She gave me a story about an abusive relationship. I'm not sure if it was true or not. Everything went smooth. When she's not ripping people off, I really enjoy seeing her. If you decide to see her, be cautious. I don't know if she's really back to normal or if she's just playing nice for now. It will take a few more times before she earns my trust back but it was a step in the right direction.
    Thanks for the review. . But how awkward and forcefull behavior is it for me to do a date with a girl and demand things?. And tell her I'll pay you after everything I tell you is complete? . With me sex acts with a girl have to feel natural. And after she told me to fuck off after me refusing to pay her 350 $ for a date. I just can't see eye to eye with her and see her again. How can I lick her pussy? I know she won't enjoy it. Oh well I always become enemies with most girls at the end.

  6. #1449

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Supposed to be 3 dollar signs.
    So I took the plunge. I had seen Brandy a few times before she went crazy. She ripped me off once so I was pretty wary. I told her cash only and she's not leaving the room until we were done. She agreed and took forever to get here. I guess her car isn't very reliable. She gave me a story about an abusive relationship. I'm not sure if it was true or not. Everything went smooth. When she's not ripping people off, I really enjoy seeing her. If you decide to see her, be cautious. I don't know if she's really back to normal or if she's just playing nice for now. It will take a few more times before she earns my trust back but it was a step in the right direction.

  7. #1448

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering it. I spoke to her. Really worth $$ Have never met her. Not sure what's on the menu. Anyone know? PM me please.
    Supposed to be 3 dollar signs.

  8. #1447

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    For some reasons the Nashua link does not show up for me in a search, but the Manchester link does:

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...3/297133507136

    As much as I'd like to believe her, I would wait for the first PSA from a brave soul!
    I'm considering it. I spoke to her. Really worth $$ Have never met her. Not sure what's on the menu. Anyone know? PM me please.

  9. #1446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    Brandy

    For some reasons the Nashua link does not show up for me in a search, but the Manchester link does:

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...3/297133507136

    As much as I'd like to believe her, I would wait for the first PSA from a brave soul!

  10. #1445

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    I am skeptical, but went to STG to try to find her latest ad. Thought I found one (wow, with a lot of filtering) but no indication in the ad she was owning up to any mistakes.

    Do you have the link?
    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...3/345905055883

  11. #1444

    Settle down Frances

    Asking a question and sharing info is the whole point of this forum. Try decaf kid.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Five posts and all questions. Not willing to TOFTT, will not get you many favors here. Time to do your own research and report back.

    CH.

  12. #1443

    Brandy?

    I am skeptical, but went to STG to try to find her latest ad. Thought I found one (wow, with a lot of filtering) but no indication in the ad she was owning up to any mistakes.

    Do you have the link?

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    Has she changed her ways? The recent ads from said she's trying to make up for what she has done but I'm still a little skeptical. There's no doubt the pictures are hers now, esp with the tat on her chest. Anyone with her facebook want to chime in?

  13. #1442

    West Side Sarah

    I seem to have lost a bunch of contacts and was wondering if anyone has Sarah's number. Much appreciated if you can pass it on.

  14. #1441
    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    First one. I've texted her multiple times and no reply.
    Yeah, that's kind of what I'm getting now too. I tried texting her last night but just getting crickets.

  15. #1440
    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    Five posts and all questions. Not willing to TOFTT, will not get you many favors here. Time to do your own research and report back.

    CH.
    It's almost like I'm trying to research before I go in. I guess I should just get robbed or get a disease and then make a report. It's almost like I'm trying to use a resource available to me, but I guess you wouldn't know what that was like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape