Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 5134
-
08-29-20 16:08 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 71Settle down Frances
Asking a question and sharing info is the whole point of this forum. Try decaf kid.
Originally Posted by ColaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 15:43 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 355Brandy?
I am skeptical, but went to STG to try to find her latest ad. Thought I found one (wow, with a lot of filtering) but no indication in the ad she was owning up to any mistakes.
Do you have the link?
Originally Posted by GerogeohWell
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 14:51 #1442Senior Member

Posts: 405West Side Sarah
I seem to have lost a bunch of contacts and was wondering if anyone has Sarah's number. Much appreciated if you can pass it on.
-
08-29-20 14:43 #1441Regular Member

Posts: 7Yeah, that's kind of what I'm getting now too. I tried texting her last night but just getting crickets.
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 14:42 #1440Regular Member

Posts: 7It's almost like I'm trying to research before I go in. I guess I should just get robbed or get a disease and then make a report. It's almost like I'm trying to use a resource available to me, but I guess you wouldn't know what that was like.
Originally Posted by ColaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 13:53 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 242Brandy
Has she changed her ways? The recent ads from said she's trying to make up for what she has done but I'm still a little skeptical. There's no doubt the pictures are hers now, esp with the tat on her chest. Anyone with her facebook want to chime in?
-
08-29-20 12:48 #1438Senior Member

Posts: 345Time to TOFTT
Five posts and all questions. Not willing to TOFTT, will not get you many favors here. Time to do your own research and report back.
Originally Posted by Jedoeg22
[View Original Post]
CH.
-
08-29-20 12:41 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 641Skylar
First one. I've texted her multiple times and no reply.
Originally Posted by Jedoeg22
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 00:23 #1436Regular Member

Posts: 7Any info on these 3?
Hi I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with any of these 3 providers! I saw them on them and wanted to know if they are legit or not and any dos or don'ts that they have, seem good but I don't want to be TOFTT.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/skylar19...chester-871413#erotic.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/beth-esc...chester-890560
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lydia-es...chester-884250
-
08-28-20 16:07 #1435Regular Member

Posts: 74They are pimped out by some goon. Currently posting in Massachusetts. . check skipthegames in Boston.
Originally Posted by Kvoth99
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 15:42 #1434Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
08-28-20 15:36 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 66Looks like the link is broken. Are they still on STG?
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 13:19 #1432Regular Member

Posts: 74You mean Kendra? She is gross. Mean. All hurry hurry. I noticed her new prego ad. One of the worst I've met.
Originally Posted by Guy1188
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 12:49 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 71Looking for recommendations
Fellow hobbyists,
Looking for a good GFE. No pin cushions, and over 30 is a plus but I get its slim pickins right now. Don't care about color or body type (within reason). Thank you.
-
08-28-20 11:14 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 356The redhead that is expecting is not the raven / Mercedes that we all know. This is Kendra as she states in her ad. She might have gone by another name, but I don't recall that. She definitely has been in trouble before. She's the one that got caught with the GM of the New Hampshire motor speedway in 2015.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...g/360678644760
Originally Posted by Guy1188
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




