High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 342 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 5129
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1439

    Brandy

    Has she changed her ways? The recent ads from said she's trying to make up for what she has done but I'm still a little skeptical. There's no doubt the pictures are hers now, esp with the tat on her chest. Anyone with her facebook want to chime in?

  2. #1438

    Time to TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedoeg22  [View Original Post]
    Hi I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with any of these 3 providers! I saw them on them and wanted to know if they are legit or not and any dos or don'ts that they have, seem good but I don't want to be TOFTT.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/skylar19...chester-871413#erotic.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/beth-esc...chester-890560

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lydia-es...chester-884250
    Five posts and all questions. Not willing to TOFTT, will not get you many favors here. Time to do your own research and report back.

    CH.

  3. #1437

    Skylar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedoeg22  [View Original Post]
    Hi I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with any of these 3 providers! I saw them on them and wanted to know if they are legit or not and any dos or don'ts that they have, seem good but I don't want to be TOFTT.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/skylar19...chester-871413#erotic.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/beth-esc...chester-890560

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lydia-es...chester-884250
    First one. I've texted her multiple times and no reply.

  4. #1436

    Any info on these 3?

    Hi I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with any of these 3 providers! I saw them on them and wanted to know if they are legit or not and any dos or don'ts that they have, seem good but I don't want to be TOFTT.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/skylar19...chester-871413#erotic.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/beth-esc...chester-890560

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lydia-es...chester-884250

  5. #1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvoth99  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the link is broken. Are they still on STG?
    They are pimped out by some goon. Currently posting in Massachusetts. . check skipthegames in Boston.

  6. #1434
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  7. #1433
    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Just saw them earlier. There are three, a blonde, brunette and a redhead. All pretty decent looking with nice tight bodies. Pics are of none of them however. Redhead has a little bit of crazy eyes going and blonde has teeth that should have been braced. Brunette seems to be the ring leader as I have seen her a few times now. 100 ea for hh. I always have a good time but sometimes it is hard to get a hold of her (them).
    Looks like the link is broken. Are they still on STG?

  8. #1432
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1188  [View Original Post]
    I think she called herself raven or Mercedes back in the day. Never had the chance to have a dream of her but wanted to. I know she got into some trouble years ago, so that's why I'm a little hesitant to act. Anybody with info on her? Thanks and sorry for not being more active on this forum, have travelled in NH in awhile.
    You mean Kendra? She is gross. Mean. All hurry hurry. I noticed her new prego ad. One of the worst I've met.

  9. #1431

    Looking for recommendations

    Fellow hobbyists,

    Looking for a good GFE. No pin cushions, and over 30 is a plus but I get its slim pickins right now. Don't care about color or body type (within reason). Thank you.

  10. #1430
    The redhead that is expecting is not the raven / Mercedes that we all know. This is Kendra as she states in her ad. She might have gone by another name, but I don't recall that. She definitely has been in trouble before. She's the one that got caught with the GM of the New Hampshire motor speedway in 2015.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...g/360678644760

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1188  [View Original Post]
    I think she called herself raven or Mercedes back in the day. Never had the chance to have a dream of her but wanted to. I know she got into some trouble years ago, so that's why I'm a little hesitant to act. Anybody with info on her? Thanks and sorry for not being more active on this forum, have travelled in NH in awhile.

  11. #1429

    Your favorite redhead is expecting

    I think she called herself raven or Mercedes back in the day. Never had the chance to have a dream of her but wanted to. I know she got into some trouble years ago, so that's why I'm a little hesitant to act. Anybody with info on her? Thanks and sorry for not being more active on this forum, have travelled in NH in awhile.

  12. #1428

    K

    Yea Thats Karen, serious demons, and as robot as it gets. She doesn't get into it at all because she is not into guys at all, and freely admits she's 100% about girls. The girls out there don't likie her though cause she's manipulative. Burns through room mates like no tomorrow.

  13. #1427

    Jules

    Just saw her. Seen her before a couple years ago. She's Put on a couple more pounds but carries it well. She looks healthy compared to the last time I saw her and seems far more coherent. Says she's working on cleaning up and staying that way. Hh for 120,2 for Hr. Incredibly wet head game, tries to choke herself on you. Covered FS but may work with you if you get to know her. She says she's not looking for new clients as of now but still try your luck.

  14. #1426

  15. #1425

    Jules

    [QUOTE=MassGuyInNh;4945722]Trying to st up something with Jules. She looks like a freak in the sheets! Anyone got experience with her? Thank you! PM be if you're more comfortable with that.[/QUOTEhttps://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...chester-529152

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape