Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 16,516 to 16,530 of 27900
-
08-30-20 13:56 #11385Senior Member

Posts: 499Graham Provider.
This provider agreed to BBFS via text. She's way out in Graham, but thought I'd provide info for those interested. To be clear I haven't seen her so can't confirm.
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/715059575856
-
08-30-20 00:27 #11384Regular Member

Posts: 5Princess
Just ask her in person. She will go quiet if you push to hard on msgs. Was $$$ for me. But does belong here.
Originally Posted by RyBalboa
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-20 00:03 #11383Senior Member

Posts: 606SammyBanks
Unsure what here S2's toe curling session is but if you dick her down in a way that she likes, things get really really good even in her 220/ hr review special session.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
She's pretty cool but some idiots have pushed limits and made her hella paranoid.
-
08-29-20 23:16 #11382Senior Member

Posts: 170At the top tier two surfaces are smooth, so you won't have to use a planer. .
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 19:31 #11381Senior Member

Posts: 1209Maybe someone can help decipher her 17-tiered pricing hierarchy?
Originally Posted by UndercoverBB
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 17:17 #11380Banned Member

Posts: 1358That is, the science of determining if she is lying, which I suspect she is.
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 17:08 #11379Senior Member

Posts: 287Snowbunny sending mixed messages.
She does look scrumptious, however it is hard to take the plunge when on one line it says open minded, and then a few lines below it says NO GFE. Unless that means no DFK or BBBJ but everything else. For me no DFK means no way especially at more than $$ an hour.
Originally Posted by RyBalboa
[View Original Post]
Just my thoughts.
Good luck & happy hunting.
BBHunter.
-
08-29-20 15:46 #11378Senior Member

Posts: 43Sammybanks
Everyone! Sammybanks is back. Pricing looks slightly changed, but she is a tiny ebony cip treat.
I'm going soon.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367704-sammybanks
-
08-29-20 13:25 #11377Senior Member

Posts: 1209For science, of course.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 12:55 #11376Senior Member

Posts: 153Snowbunny
I'm sure she would if you ask in person and if she into you. I'm not telling you this from seeing her but from her "open minded" in her ad. Most girl that post that is open to anything. It might cost you a little extra but how much that's up to why'all.
Originally Posted by RyBalboa
[View Original Post]
She does anal I might see her just to see if I can fill her ass with a load or 2. But try her and report back and if I can find the time to she her I'll let why'all no if she is or not.
-
08-29-20 12:41 #11375Banned Member

Posts: 1358I guess that's one way to determine if she is lying to him and / or just trying to "sucker" him.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 12:30 #11374Senior Member

Posts: 472To be sure you should let us know who she is and then we can call her to see if she will let us BB her.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 03:56 #11373Senior Member

Posts: 35Snowbunny
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/764049729645
Been msging back and forth w / this one, wanted to see if anyone had any info on her before I take the plunge. Much appreciated.
-
08-28-20 16:28 #11372Senior Member

Posts: 1209On that board I have to assume that's a mistake vs a real answer.
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 14:22 #11371Senior Member

Posts: 265AlanaRenee
Her TNA profile says she hates CFS!
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?219590-AlanaRenee











Reply With Quote



