Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11275
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Maybe someone can help decipher her 17-tiered pricing hierarchy?
    At the top tier two surfaces are smooth, so you won't have to use a planer. .

  2. #11274
    Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverBB  [View Original Post]
    Everyone! Sammybanks is back. Pricing looks slightly changed, but she is a tiny ebony cip treat.

    I'm going soon.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367704-sammybanks
    Maybe someone can help decipher her 17-tiered pricing hierarchy?

  3. #11273
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    For science, of course.
    That is, the science of determining if she is lying, which I suspect she is.

  4. #11272

    Snowbunny sending mixed messages.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyBalboa  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/764049729645

    Been msging back and forth w / this one, wanted to see if anyone had any info on her before I take the plunge. Much appreciated.
    She does look scrumptious, however it is hard to take the plunge when on one line it says open minded, and then a few lines below it says NO GFE. Unless that means no DFK or BBBJ but everything else. For me no DFK means no way especially at more than $$ an hour.

    Just my thoughts.

    Good luck & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  5. #11271

    Sammybanks

    Everyone! Sammybanks is back. Pricing looks slightly changed, but she is a tiny ebony cip treat.

    I'm going soon.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367704-sammybanks

  6. #11270
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    To be sure you should let us know who she is and then we can call her to see if she will let us BB her.
    For science, of course.

  7. #11269

    Snowbunny

    Quote Originally Posted by RyBalboa  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/764049729645

    Been msging back and forth w / this one, wanted to see if anyone had any info on her before I take the plunge. Much appreciated.
    I'm sure she would if you ask in person and if she into you. I'm not telling you this from seeing her but from her "open minded" in her ad. Most girl that post that is open to anything. It might cost you a little extra but how much that's up to why'all.

    She does anal I might see her just to see if I can fill her ass with a load or 2. But try her and report back and if I can find the time to she her I'll let why'all no if she is or not.

  8. #11268
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    To be sure you should let us know who she is and then we can call her to see if she will let us BB her.
    I guess that's one way to determine if she is lying to him and / or just trying to "sucker" him.

  9. #11267
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    Guys, my regular I've been seeing for awhile now told me tonight that I'm special and the only one she BB's.

    Should I believe her?
    To be sure you should let us know who she is and then we can call her to see if she will let us BB her.

  10. #11266

    Snowbunny

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/764049729645

    Been msging back and forth w / this one, wanted to see if anyone had any info on her before I take the plunge. Much appreciated.

  11. #11265
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Her TNA profile says she hates CFS!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?219590-AlanaRenee
    On that board I have to assume that's a mistake vs a real answer.

  12. #11264

    AlanaRenee

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    No surprise. I spoke with her once and when she mentioned a raw camel slide was available I figured that would only be the beginning. Never saw her though as scheduling has yet to permit.
    Her TNA profile says she hates CFS!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?219590-AlanaRenee

  13. #11263

    Only One?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    Guys, my regular I've been seeing for awhile now told me tonight that I'm special and the only one she BB's.

    Should I believe her?
    You should 100% believe her and pay her rent, car, and credit card bills. You are the only one she is BBing while she is seeing you unless you are in a gangbang. Why are you asking all of us if you trust her?

  14. #11262

    Re Insatiable Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    What is the contact information for insatisfiable Anna? I've communicated with Kim_Chi and she's good.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...nsatiable-Anna

    You need to email soon after she posts an ad. If you miss the first batch of emails she does not answer. I missed this time. This seems to be side fun for her when she is here for business so it can be a while until she has a reason to come back.

  15. #11261
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    Guys, my regular I've been seeing for awhile now told me tonight that I'm special and the only one she BB's.

    Should I believe her?
    Yeah, and I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell to you! She's just saying that to get you to keep visiting her, as she sees only $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape