Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11385

    Graham Provider.

    This provider agreed to BBFS via text. She's way out in Graham, but thought I'd provide info for those interested. To be clear I haven't seen her so can't confirm.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/715059575856

  2. #11384

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by RyBalboa  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/764049729645

    Been msging back and forth w / this one, wanted to see if anyone had any info on her before I take the plunge. Much appreciated.
    Just ask her in person. She will go quiet if you push to hard on msgs. Was $$$ for me. But does belong here.

  3. #11383

    SammyBanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Maybe someone can help decipher her 17-tiered pricing hierarchy?
    Unsure what here S2's toe curling session is but if you dick her down in a way that she likes, things get really really good even in her 220/ hr review special session.

    She's pretty cool but some idiots have pushed limits and made her hella paranoid.

  4. #11382
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Maybe someone can help decipher her 17-tiered pricing hierarchy?
    At the top tier two surfaces are smooth, so you won't have to use a planer. .

  5. #11381
    Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverBB  [View Original Post]
    Everyone! Sammybanks is back. Pricing looks slightly changed, but she is a tiny ebony cip treat.

    I'm going soon.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367704-sammybanks
    Maybe someone can help decipher her 17-tiered pricing hierarchy?

  6. #11380
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    For science, of course.
    That is, the science of determining if she is lying, which I suspect she is.

  7. #11379

    Snowbunny sending mixed messages.

    Quote Originally Posted by RyBalboa  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/764049729645

    Been msging back and forth w / this one, wanted to see if anyone had any info on her before I take the plunge. Much appreciated.
    She does look scrumptious, however it is hard to take the plunge when on one line it says open minded, and then a few lines below it says NO GFE. Unless that means no DFK or BBBJ but everything else. For me no DFK means no way especially at more than $$ an hour.

    Just my thoughts.

    Good luck & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  8. #11378

    Sammybanks

    Everyone! Sammybanks is back. Pricing looks slightly changed, but she is a tiny ebony cip treat.

    I'm going soon.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367704-sammybanks

  9. #11377
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    To be sure you should let us know who she is and then we can call her to see if she will let us BB her.
    For science, of course.

  10. #11376

    Snowbunny

    Quote Originally Posted by RyBalboa  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/764049729645

    Been msging back and forth w / this one, wanted to see if anyone had any info on her before I take the plunge. Much appreciated.
    I'm sure she would if you ask in person and if she into you. I'm not telling you this from seeing her but from her "open minded" in her ad. Most girl that post that is open to anything. It might cost you a little extra but how much that's up to why'all.

    She does anal I might see her just to see if I can fill her ass with a load or 2. But try her and report back and if I can find the time to she her I'll let why'all no if she is or not.

  11. #11375
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    To be sure you should let us know who she is and then we can call her to see if she will let us BB her.
    I guess that's one way to determine if she is lying to him and / or just trying to "sucker" him.

  12. #11374
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    Guys, my regular I've been seeing for awhile now told me tonight that I'm special and the only one she BB's.

    Should I believe her?
    To be sure you should let us know who she is and then we can call her to see if she will let us BB her.

  13. #11373

    Snowbunny

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/764049729645

    Been msging back and forth w / this one, wanted to see if anyone had any info on her before I take the plunge. Much appreciated.

  14. #11372
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleySteve  [View Original Post]
    Her TNA profile says she hates CFS!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?219590-AlanaRenee
    On that board I have to assume that's a mistake vs a real answer.

  15. #11371

    AlanaRenee

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    No surprise. I spoke with her once and when she mentioned a raw camel slide was available I figured that would only be the beginning. Never saw her though as scheduling has yet to permit.
    Her TNA profile says she hates CFS!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?219590-AlanaRenee

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape