Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7629
    Scammer wants money upfront for Uber but doesn't want uber sent to her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d8bbc...6-09920205de51

  2. #7628
    https://www.seeking.com/member/32d58...8-3657d3237c14

    Pic seller, who actually said she literally has COVID right now.

  3. #7627

    JeszoO

    Well, I took a shot here yesterday. She is actually a very nice girl, nice attitude. Not really that bad of a body at all. May not be the most attractive, but she is not horrid or a double bagger. LOL. Very nice boobs and real too. I wonder if she might be Jewish. She has a very black fully hairy pussy. I dated a Jewish girl once a long time ago and she was the same way. She told me her last arrangement was 400. Needless to say she did not get that.

    Regardless she is really nice. Lives over in East Garfield Park. The area was ok during the day. Not sure about the night though. I am not a big fan of Chicago at night since all the craziness started with protesting and the looting. I am just hoping with the insanity in Kenosha now it does not flow down to Chicago. Protesting is one thing, but the destruction that has happened I just do not support at all.

  4. #7626

    Jeszoo

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    You were one off on the report. Notes on the girls were above their link. She is not in the West burbs.

    Here's what the report said.

    She DTF BBBJ, BBFS, quoted 200. I would only recommend in a pinch. I did NOT partake in the BBFS super nice though. No attitude at all. # is available.
    Quote Originally Posted by DPark80  [View Original Post]
    One person actually did see her here, LOL.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...t=a8facc511b54#post4923597.

    This is what he said:

    She DTF, BBBJ Covered FS quoted 200 nothing special but I would again because she's cool. Comes from the far west burbs.
    I texted with her; she is definitely DTF, BBBJ, DFK but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. She says she's in Rogers Park.

  5. #7625

    Troll

    LOL aren't you the guy who writes fake reviews and create fake sa girl profile and give guys phony numbers? How does no one remember you with the fake Lexi belle, Maliana girl and the stripper girl from north side.

  6. #7624

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    She has been discussed many times and probably been with half of the forum members by this time so number wise she is close to a pro. Looks are 5 - 6 but I give her 10 for effort and GFE. When I'm with her she will go at it 3 - 4 times or whatever I can dish out. Others had reported her having dull conversations and boring but we always chat and she is easy to deal with and friendly. She texts me once I a while but not intrusive or crazy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f360...e-93d5898894da

    She texted me at 1:45 am 1 wk after I had messaged her and I texted back the next morning but she didn't respond probably had found someone else.
    Please PM me her digits if you have it. TIA.

  7. #7623
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/05b93...e-c54f40e67ac1

    Messaged this one before realizing she had another profile few weeks ago. She messaged right back that her husband is a nice and nerdy guy who has severe premature ejaculation so they decided for her to register on SA to find a guy who wants to bang her while the husband is watching or participating. She said I'll need to book a hotel and all 3 will go there. We haven't discussed $$. It sounds like a great fantasy but I had never done that. Has anyone partaken or this is a trap to pull a gun and rob my 300 or whatever we agree on. I read about a guy who was about to start with the wife when the husband stormed in and the guy left in a hurry realizing later this was a set up and they took his 250 for nothing but this is a different scenario. If the husband has PE why she doesn't suck or jerk him first and he'll be able to last longer for the 2 and and 3rd rounds? Any advice.
    I think it's a scam. I countered saying we could tape ourselves fucking for her husband to watch while he gets sloppy seconds and her response was, "You sound too fucken ghetto sorry dude. " My guess is that it's a guy.

  8. #7622

    Husband likes to watch

    https://www.seeking.com/member/05b93...e-c54f40e67ac1

    Messaged this one before realizing she had another profile few weeks ago. She messaged right back that her husband is a nice and nerdy guy who has severe premature ejaculation so they decided for her to register on SA to find a guy who wants to bang her while the husband is watching or participating. She said I'll need to book a hotel and all 3 will go there. We haven't discussed $$. It sounds like a great fantasy but I had never done that. Has anyone partaken or this is a trap to pull a gun and rob my 300 or whatever we agree on. I read about a guy who was about to start with the wife when the husband stormed in and the guy left in a hurry realizing later this was a set up and they took his 250 for nothing but this is a different scenario. If the husband has PE why she doesn't suck or jerk him first and he'll be able to last longer for the 2 and and 3rd rounds? Any advice.

  9. #7621

    ChiGirlNextDoor

    Been chatting a bit, seems nice and sweet, but very flirty, my feeling is she's very willing and could be fun. Lives in the city. She's been on the site for couple of years but I haven't found any info yet. Pics seem genuine. Did not talk any details yet. Any feedback?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ac641...e-6868226a1e77

  10. #7620

  11. #7619
    Quote Originally Posted by DPark80  [View Original Post]
    One person actually did see her here, LOL.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...t=a8facc511b54#post4923597.

    This is what he said:

    She DTF, BBBJ Covered FS quoted 200 nothing special but I would again because she's cool. Comes from the far west burbs.
    You were one off on the report. Notes on the girls were above their link. She is not in the West burbs.

    Here's what the report said.

    She DTF BBBJ, BBFS, quoted 200. I would only recommend in a pinch. I did NOT partake in the BBFS super nice though. No attitude at all. # is available.

  12. #7618
    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3eb37...8-a8facc511b54

    She has been discussed multiple times and had messaged everyone on the forum and had hit me 2nd time now but I wonder if anyone had seen her. She is obviously unattractive and may be a druggie but wonder if she is undoable or compensated her looks with great performance?
    One person actually did see her here, LOL.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...t=a8facc511b54#post4923597.

    This is what he said:

    She DTF, BBBJ Covered FS quoted 200 nothing special but I would again because she's cool. Comes from the far west burbs.

  13. #7617
    Quote Originally Posted by JoesMa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? .

    Anyone has into?
    She has been discussed many times and probably been with half of the forum members by this time so number wise she is close to a pro. Looks are 5 - 6 but I give her 10 for effort and GFE. When I'm with her she will go at it 3 - 4 times or whatever I can dish out. Others had reported her having dull conversations and boring but we always chat and she is easy to deal with and friendly. She texts me once I a while but not intrusive or crazy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f360...e-93d5898894da

    She texted me at 1:45 am 1 wk after I had messaged her and I texted back the next morning but she didn't respond probably had found someone else.

  14. #7616

    Might have been too close

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    She is a pro and was in town till today buy said she'll message me next time she is in town in couple weeks. Let her know that you're interested and she will message you when she is back.

    I have been in this situation so asking for advice if I'm doing something wrong. I messaged with this girl and she is my type and we work in similar field and have common interests. She is messaging back and I asked her if she wants to meet. Next thing she does is she deactivated her profile or blocked me. Why did she bother messaging if she didn't want to meet and why she deactivated her profile when she could have lied that she was too busy with work and school and keep fishing for other guys? It happened with few SB and I wonder if I ask to meet too soon but I have girls complaining that guys text to much instead of getting to the point so I'm a bit confused.
    Some SB's just don't want their private and professional paths to ever have a chance of crossing so she may have gotten concerned that it might be too risky for her (you discover you both have a common professional contact or something like that). Could be that or she just found someone else at the same time more suitable. That situation of having a good discussion back and forth and then she just disappears happens a fair amount I would guess.

  15. #7615

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape