Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7599
    Quote Originally Posted by SNeed12  [View Original Post]
    She agreed to 4 and meeting at a hotel, but then blocked me on SA and stopped responding to my texts 12 hours before we were scheduled to meet up. Ah well.
    Did she claim she was freaky in bed? I'm thinking about meeting her but I think she will flake too because she is slow to respond.

  2. #7598
    Quote Originally Posted by Osyus  [View Original Post]
    No, chatted some more and asked for phone number to discuss further and went silent on me.
    Hm, same here. Chatted then went silent. Popped back online again couple of days ago, but no meeting or digits yet, spotty communication. Maybe just testing the waters.

  3. #7597
    Quote Originally Posted by Dddubs2  [View Original Post]
    I tried about 2 month ago and it didn't work for me, let me know if it works for you.
    Just tried and it didn't go through.

  4. #7596

    Onliine only

    Quote Originally Posted by FightingFungus  [View Original Post]
    Does SA have anyone monitoring the girls there?

    I report many of these picture sellers, do you guys do the same?

    Does SA do anything about it?

    So many online pic seller types and some even have it posted on their profile saying they are only looking for online.
    I actually against the TOS and one I was messaging off site was suspended and the message from SA also said it is against the spirit of the website design of meeting in person. She had to reword her profile and then agree to not do it anymore before they would remove her suspension. In the past I would message some and get them to admit they wanted online only like text / picture / social media and then screenshot it. When I report them I upload it as evidence but they don't give any follow up on their actions.

    When I message anyone I watch what / how I say anything so it can't be taken as soliciting or offering money for sex or other violations they have. If they come across as full escort, send advance / prepay / deposit or even get rude / nasty in messages or fake pictures I will report them too. If they admit they are underage, those reports will get them banned in less than a day just like escorting.

    If you look where you hide / block / report a profile and click on report, you can look and see all of the many things you can report them. I'm just careful in what I message to them so the screenshots don't incriminate me also. Texting you can delete individual texts but on the site you can't. For those that get an attitude, pushy or go overboard, one trick I have done is send a leading / forward message to them giving them the idea I'm open to it and then delete my end. Then when they reply to me with the details / offer It looks like they started the messaging. I don't know if it helps when I report them but it hasn't backfired yet.

  5. #7595
    They will take action if you report them. I do it all the time. There's an option for "using the site for commercial activity" when you report. Screenshot the conversation and include that when you submit.

    I usually don't report the ones who say in their profile they are selling pics (or platonic). At least they were upfront about it and didn't waste my time so no harm no foul IMO. But the ones who try to be sneaky about it. Waste my time messaging then going to text only to try and get money for pics or something, report those all the time.

    I have a burner profile and will fav them there before reporting them so I can see wha thappens and make sure I'm not just wasting time. The reported profiles are pretty much always gone within a day or two so SA does take action on them.

    Quote Originally Posted by FightingFungus  [View Original Post]
    Does SA have anyone monitoring the girls there?

    I report many of these picture sellers, do you guys do the same?

    Does SA do anything about it?

    So many online pic seller types and some even have it posted on their profile saying they are only looking for online.

  6. #7594

    Fundamental Difference between women / men

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    She is a pro and was in town till today buy said she'll message me next time she is in town in couple weeks. Let her know that you're interested and she will message you when she is back.

    I have been in this situation so asking for advice if I'm doing something wrong. I messaged with this girl and she is my type and we work in similar field and have common interests. She is messaging back and I asked her if she wants to meet. Next thing she does is she deactivated her profile or blocked me. Why did she bother messaging if she didn't want to meet and why she deactivated her profile when she could have lied that she was too busy with work and school and keep fishing for other guys? It happened with few SB and I wonder if I ask to meet too soon but I have girls complaining that guys text to much instead of getting to the point so I'm a bit confused.
    Guys are decisive. If we msg a girl we already want to see her and she'd have to go out of her way to fuck it up. W chicks it's always maybe until you actually meet. Sometimes it's barely even a maybe but they'll take the quick shot of male validation before even deciding on maybe. Perhaps your approach is clunky and by all means you should examine but it could easily be a case of broads being broads.

  7. #7593
    Does SA have anyone monitoring the girls there?

    I report many of these picture sellers, do you guys do the same?

    Does SA do anything about it?

    So many online pic seller types and some even have it posted on their profile saying they are only looking for online.

  8. #7592
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    If she's a pro, does anyone have her contact info?
    She is a pro and was in town till today buy said she'll message me next time she is in town in couple weeks. Let her know that you're interested and she will message you when she is back.

    I have been in this situation so asking for advice if I'm doing something wrong. I messaged with this girl and she is my type and we work in similar field and have common interests. She is messaging back and I asked her if she wants to meet. Next thing she does is she deactivated her profile or blocked me. Why did she bother messaging if she didn't want to meet and why she deactivated her profile when she could have lied that she was too busy with work and school and keep fishing for other guys? It happened with few SB and I wonder if I ask to meet too soon but I have girls complaining that guys text to much instead of getting to the point so I'm a bit confused.

  9. #7591

    Pro?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aman123  [View Original Post]
    She is dtf.

    This one is dtf as well. 300.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/680de...e-4794fc0189f8
    If she's a pro, does anyone have her contact info?

  10. #7590

    Yeah it's a Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Pics are of a girl out of Vegas. Maybe she's visiting Chicago but I'd be cautious. I'd imagine it's not legit. Reasonable rate, not thirsty...thats the M.O. of someone whos going to ask you to send money in advance.
    https://www.instagram.com/thezoerenea/.
    Good looking out, thanks! I actually private messaged the girl on Instagram, and she said she'd never been to Chicago and it's for sure fake.

  11. #7589
    This one is more than likely a phony. I got the digits and was messaging with the same number another girl gave me months back.

    More than likely a scammer or a catfish.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/80307...e-e19ffe16e52f

  12. #7588
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to everyone for their responses. If receiving pics or videos through GV is not an issue, that's the main concern I had.
    There was a time when you couldn't send media but that's no longer the case. You can send / receive pics and vids now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    I also thought I read somewhere that using GV requires you to somehow filter all calls through that number and then they get directed to whatever other numbers you have.
    No it's basically just call forwarding. Someone calls your GV # and it in turn forwards it to your cell in the background. Same with outbound calls, it uses your cell but it displays the call to the other person as your GV #. Does it automatically I've never had to select anything when calling.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    i have one real number I use for work and personal. I want to have a second number to (GV?) to be an untraceable / discreet number (not tie back to my real name) for only SB calls / texts. I want to be able to use it without wifi. And I don't want to have to select which number to use every time I place a call. Still check all the boxes? Thanks again for all the help!
    That's exactly how I use GV and have so for years. I have 1 cell # that I've had for 15 years and also use it for biz too so I don't want that # crossing over into my hobby life. So yes it checks all the boxes. It's free and frankly better than most of the paid options I've looked into.

  13. #7587

    Appreciate the feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Not true, you have the option of which number gets displayed. But maybe I don't understand what you are getting at, why have a separate # that you insist does calls if you don't want to have calls go through that number?

    Not true. Pics and vids can be sent / received. But it does strip them down in size and quality quite a bit. Videos especially, they look like circa early internet days. But that's true of any of the free text / calling apps I've tried so not really a ding to GV specifically.

    Google Voice checks all those boxes. Some things I like about the GV app that I didn't seem to find with a few others that I tried was that your messages are searchable. Going back to find previous conversations by searching a phone # or keyword, etc. That was missing from other apps. You can archive your messages to get them out of your inbox but still available if you want to go back to them. Textnow and others didn't allow this. Pics and media you receive are kept in the messages. Textnow and others would delete them from their servers after 30 days. Little stuff like that, on top of checking all the major boxes, and you get all this with the free version of GV has kept me using GV for years now.
    Thanks to everyone for their responses. If receiving pics or videos through GV is not an issue, that's the main concern I had. I also thought I read somewhere that using GV requires you to somehow filter all calls through that number and then they get directed to whatever other numbers you have. In other words, every time you place or receive a call, you need to select which number to use (I'm not technical so could easily be not explaining this right). To me, that seemed tedious. I have one real number I use for work and personal. I want to have a second number to (GV?) to be an untraceable / discreet number (not tie back to my real name) for only SB calls / texts. I want to be able to use it without wifi. And I don't want to have to select which number to use every time I place a call. Still check all the boxes? Thanks again for all the help!

  14. #7586

    Agreed agreed agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Wish list with expensive purses and mentions it in her profile (fishing for idiots who will buy her stuff sight unseen), reference to Louie bag vs. Michael Kors (label conscious), brags about her beauty and brains (over inflated sense of self) and how spoiled (gold digger) she is. Enjoys shopping and traveling (wants to live the high life on someone else's dime) She's classy of course too (classy people don't need to tell everyone they are classy, only ratchets need to do that). Wants you to get her attention 👜 because she gets so many messages (thinks that will make you pay more for her), has no occupation listed (unemployed and probably never had a job). Has a kid (baby daddy probably a dead beat).

    All the red flags are there, only thing missing is the giant fake tiddy's. 😂.
    That profile is one big red flag. I like when my gut instincts are proven correct. I spend almost more time toying with the obviously delusional ones as being able to find real quality SBs.

  15. #7585

    Hey you

    Put your real pic or something close on SA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/79af8...a-33a519cd4ffb

    Pic is definitely not her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape