Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 17049
-
08-30-20 00:18 #7629Banned Member

Posts: 287Scammer wants money upfront for Uber but doesn't want uber sent to her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d8bbc...6-09920205de51
-
08-28-20 16:36 #7628Senior Member

Posts: 70https://www.seeking.com/member/32d58...8-3657d3237c14
Pic seller, who actually said she literally has COVID right now.
-
08-27-20 17:37 #7627Senior Member

Posts: 254JeszoO
Well, I took a shot here yesterday. She is actually a very nice girl, nice attitude. Not really that bad of a body at all. May not be the most attractive, but she is not horrid or a double bagger. LOL. Very nice boobs and real too. I wonder if she might be Jewish. She has a very black fully hairy pussy. I dated a Jewish girl once a long time ago and she was the same way. She told me her last arrangement was 400. Needless to say she did not get that.
Regardless she is really nice. Lives over in East Garfield Park. The area was ok during the day. Not sure about the night though. I am not a big fan of Chicago at night since all the craziness started with protesting and the looting. I am just hoping with the insanity in Kenosha now it does not flow down to Chicago. Protesting is one thing, but the destruction that has happened I just do not support at all.
-
08-27-20 06:18 #7626Senior Member

Posts: 179Jeszoo
Originally Posted by RedHead169
[View Original Post]
I texted with her; she is definitely DTF, BBBJ, DFK but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. She says she's in Rogers Park.
Originally Posted by DPark80
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-20 01:09 #7625Senior Member

Posts: 507Troll
LOL aren't you the guy who writes fake reviews and create fake sa girl profile and give guys phony numbers? How does no one remember you with the fake Lexi belle, Maliana girl and the stripper girl from north side.
Originally Posted by MnCuckold
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 23:07 #7624Senior Member

Posts: 36Pm
Please PM me her digits if you have it. TIA.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 20:50 #7623Senior Member

Posts: 89I think it's a scam. I countered saying we could tape ourselves fucking for her husband to watch while he gets sloppy seconds and her response was, "You sound too fucken ghetto sorry dude. " My guess is that it's a guy.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 20:26 #7622Senior Member

Posts: 430Husband likes to watch
https://www.seeking.com/member/05b93...e-c54f40e67ac1
Messaged this one before realizing she had another profile few weeks ago. She messaged right back that her husband is a nice and nerdy guy who has severe premature ejaculation so they decided for her to register on SA to find a guy who wants to bang her while the husband is watching or participating. She said I'll need to book a hotel and all 3 will go there. We haven't discussed $$. It sounds like a great fantasy but I had never done that. Has anyone partaken or this is a trap to pull a gun and rob my 300 or whatever we agree on. I read about a guy who was about to start with the wife when the husband stormed in and the guy left in a hurry realizing later this was a set up and they took his 250 for nothing but this is a different scenario. If the husband has PE why she doesn't suck or jerk him first and he'll be able to last longer for the 2 and and 3rd rounds? Any advice.
-
08-26-20 14:43 #7621Senior Member

Posts: 35ChiGirlNextDoor
Been chatting a bit, seems nice and sweet, but very flirty, my feeling is she's very willing and could be fun. Lives in the city. She's been on the site for couple of years but I haven't found any info yet. Pics seem genuine. Did not talk any details yet. Any feedback?
https://www.seeking.com/member/ac641...e-6868226a1e77
-
08-26-20 09:41 #7620Senior Member

Posts: 128Any info on this one?
-
08-25-20 18:42 #7619Senior Member

Posts: 146You were one off on the report. Notes on the girls were above their link. She is not in the West burbs.
Originally Posted by DPark80
[View Original Post]
Here's what the report said.
She DTF BBBJ, BBFS, quoted 200. I would only recommend in a pinch. I did NOT partake in the BBFS super nice though. No attitude at all. # is available.
-
08-25-20 15:54 #7618Senior Member

Posts: 102One person actually did see her here, LOL.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...t=a8facc511b54#post4923597.
This is what he said:
She DTF, BBBJ Covered FS quoted 200 nothing special but I would again because she's cool. Comes from the far west burbs.
-
08-25-20 14:24 #7617Senior Member

Posts: 430She has been discussed many times and probably been with half of the forum members by this time so number wise she is close to a pro. Looks are 5 - 6 but I give her 10 for effort and GFE. When I'm with her she will go at it 3 - 4 times or whatever I can dish out. Others had reported her having dull conversations and boring but we always chat and she is easy to deal with and friendly. She texts me once I a while but not intrusive or crazy.
Originally Posted by JoesMa
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/9f360...e-93d5898894da
She texted me at 1:45 am 1 wk after I had messaged her and I texted back the next morning but she didn't respond probably had found someone else.
-
08-25-20 13:46 #7616Senior Member

Posts: 203Might have been too close
Some SB's just don't want their private and professional paths to ever have a chance of crossing so she may have gotten concerned that it might be too risky for her (you discover you both have a common professional contact or something like that). Could be that or she just found someone else at the same time more suitable. That situation of having a good discussion back and forth and then she just disappears happens a fair amount I would guess.
Originally Posted by StanKost
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 21:48 #7615Senior Member

Posts: 36Anyone has info on her?










Reply With Quote






