The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #397
    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    Blah, blah, blah. As "real" as a three dollar bill and poorly written to boot
    If you're going to critique a person's grammar at least correct them on it!!

  2. #396

    C'Mon. Man!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    Dunno man. I'm liking the real ones. One guy's stories are obviously fake. Hell, read some of his reviews on some of the other boards. They seem fake too.
    You actually think my stories are fake?? Just like the guy who said my stories are as real as a three dollar bill. My stories are as real as a two dollar bill!! And, I have a collection of those!!

  3. #395

    Blowjobs

    Why aren't they called suck jobs? Things that make you go hmmm.

  4. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else bored with these STORIES yet? I know I am.
    Dunno man. I'm liking the real ones. One guy's stories are obviously fake. Hell, read some of his reviews on some of the other boards. They seem fake too.

  5. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    I was in high school and bangin this chik! I complained that her Bush was too thick! She was close to her mom and they had a mother / daughter talk.

    Next week I'm at their pool waiting 4 my broad to cum home from the library. Her MILF mom comes out in a skimpy to piece, lays on the chaise spread-eagled with her Bush exposed like a wild weed!! She asks me to come overn hand her the suntan lotion. She grabs my crotch and says, " Ah hah!! You don't have a problem with bushy women" I said, "Mrs. Bush, take your hand off my crotch"!.
    Blah, blah, blah. As "real" as a three dollar bill and poorly written to boot.

  6. #392

    Appreciate the offer!

    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    HanginBalls,

    Rut Roh! If and when you need a platonic hug, I'm here for you bro.

    Devlin
    Sniff!! Sniff!! I'm going to cry myself right into her hairy, Asian hole and pound away till the sorrow's gone!! Waaaaa. !

  7. #391
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Hobbying Stories.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I was kind of hoping guys would share real stories, not make stuff up for fun. I've read plenty of Guy Kingsaver novels. It was funny at first.
    Some of these stories do sound far fetched. True or not they are fun to read. Some fantasies still haven't been realized.

  8. #390

    Your AMP girlfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    ... She made the same noises when I bang her! Now she's got me wondering if she faked her orgasms with me too?
    HanginBalls,

    Rut Roh! If and when you need a platonic hug, I'm here for you bro.

    Devlin

  9. #389

    Well put!

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    If you go on SA, you will meet a bunch of decent looking talent that asks for 1 k a meet. And they get it. Not from everyone but enough that they don't have to deal with hagglers and those with any experience. The best part is that because it's an "arrangement" and not "escorting", it's somewhat more psychologically acceptable to them. They can even tell their friends about it. And their friends want in too. There are girls who ask for money just for a meet up. Not even to fuck. And guys are paying it. There's also a lot more younger clientele these days. There are tons of hobbyists in their 20's and 30's, so these girls can just sit and wait for them to send a message, inspect their profiles, and pick who they want to see and fuck. The game has changed completely.

    Then there's the 200 dollar hand job body rub market. If you are attractive enough, you don't have to do anything besides jerk a few dicks and guys will pay enormous amounts of money simply because you are young and attractive and they are used to the B and C class talent in the other agencies. Also, by being a body rub girl, you can choose who you want to offer upgrades to. So you're not stuck fucking the oldies and fatties who frequent the escort agencies.

    Furthermore, the pandemic has increased the demand and it has freed people up to go during the morning and afternoon hours. Before, if you went in before 1 pm, you were often the first client of the day. Now, at some of the popular places, there's a line of people waiting at 10 am. Hell, I know an independent girl who starts at 8 am. And she's fully booked until noon. She's making a killing..
    My 50 yr old AMP G / F who is a "7" at best was banking huge! She even had one guy with a pinky dick vs. Some guy with a big schlong offer the same amount (5 bens for one hour). She chose the smaller guy because it saved her from getting "stretched out".

    Funny thing: He sent her a vid of their session (extra $). She made the same noises when I bang her! Now she's got me wondering if she faked her orgasms with me too?

  10. #388

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkan  [View Original Post]
    Dear Chloe / Gustavo.

    The smarter girls are getting clients via Seeking Arrangement. So it will be harder for old agencies to get fresh talent and stay in business. The BR (bodyrub) places also pay more money then Escort Agencies.
    If you go on SA, you will meet a bunch of decent looking talent that asks for 1 k a meet. And they get it. Not from everyone but enough that they don't have to deal with hagglers and those with any experience. The best part is that because it's an "arrangement" and not "escorting", it's somewhat more psychologically acceptable to them. They can even tell their friends about it. And their friends want in too. There are girls who ask for money just for a meet up. Not even to fuck. And guys are paying it. There's also a lot more younger clientele these days. There are tons of hobbyists in their 20's and 30's, so these girls can just sit and wait for them to send a message, inspect their profiles, and pick who they want to see and fuck. The game has changed completely.

    Then there's the 200 dollar hand job body rub market. If you are attractive enough, you don't have to do anything besides jerk a few dicks and guys will pay enormous amounts of money simply because you are young and attractive and they are used to the B and C class talent in the other agencies. Also, by being a body rub girl, you can choose who you want to offer upgrades to. So you're not stuck fucking the oldies and fatties who frequent the escort agencies.

    Furthermore, the pandemic has increased the demand and it has freed people up to go during the morning and afternoon hours. Before, if you went in before 1 pm, you were often the first client of the day. Now, at some of the popular places, there's a line of people waiting at 10 am. Hell, I know an independent girl who starts at 8 am. And she's fully booked until noon. She's making a killing.

    Chicago is probably the worst market out of any of the big cities. The risk of getting busted here is substantially higher and it keeps away the higher end international talent. The local talent uses sites like SA. And so we are stuck with what you call the salvation army. And they are doing just fine as well because guys would rather fuck mediocre talent than fuck nothing at all.

  11. #387

    Mce not on his last legs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkan  [View Original Post]
    Dear Chloe / Gustavo.

    If you speak to any of the current or recently departed MCE girls you would know they have a very low call volume. MCE has been on a decline since Sesta / Fosta. Covid was the final nail in the coffin. The only agency making millions would be Christina's 262, Chicagolandmassage, and other bodyrub places. The rest of the agencies are really hurting. Girls don't want to offer GFE and DFK, clients have lost their jobs. The businesses offering half hours are doing volume. MCE specialized in high end girls that were willing to do incredible things for a price. 262 and similar, offer girls that sometimes will not even smile at you and are considerably older.

    It's basically the Salvation Army. Here is their collective:

    WetnWild.

    Michelle's.

    CCG.

    YWSM.

    ECE.

    Polish Princess.

    Modeling Ave.

    Used goods that are worn out and often broken go there for the last sale before retirement. Some really do need to retire. When you think about all the cocks that have been up Rayna's colon it's a wonder how she hasn't succumbed to rectal cancer. The Salvation Army isn't cheap and doesn't offer a good value. $350 is the common price. Average ages are 25 to 35. Most of those women you can meet for free. No need to pay for that shit.

    The nice thing about MCE was the access to sorority girl type talent. The ones you knew in college but weren't good enough to even have a slim chance at getting into bed. Now that MCE is is on it's last legs you will see the market dry up for most agencies. The Salvation Army typically recruits strippers and want to be porn starlets. The smarter girls are getting clients via Seeking Arrangement. So it will be harder for old agencies to get fresh talent and stay in business. The BR (bodyrub) places also pay more money then Escort Agencies.

    Girls can get eight appointments per day and make $1500 vs the Salvation Army with three appointments and around $600. This is the new reality of the sex industry. I think Marcus could see his dwindling sales volume and the profits left over made it not worth the effort.

    If you think he has the energy or interest in creating 10 new escort accounts, 10 new emails, 10 new phone numbers, a few master accounts plus putting all of that on the various ad sites like Slixa, Eros, Tryst, etc. You obviously haven't the correct info or you have an axe to grind. The only way he could turn around his agency would be to start advertising everywhere and building up his brand like it was before. He has always been too cheap to buy ads and didn't have to because the best clients came from review boards.

    Review board volume is low. TER wasn't able to make a come back and most new clients don't know about reviews. This means Marcus isn't getting new clients. Meanwhile the ones he has had for years either move, get married, find relationships, or don'; t have the income anymore to partake in such an expensive hobby.

    If you insist on posting maybe you should try to offer real value and real information instead of the constant misinformation. If you want to complain about agencies and agency owners I am sure you can find an audience on Reddit that is really interested in hearing such things. This forum is for men that are seeking to bang hot young women not the Better Business Bureau for angry hoes.
    I highly doubt MCE is on there last legs. Marcus was able to acquire hot white girls on seeking arrangements. From the post I've read on here. Apparently Marcus has a business degree. It would be stupid of him to not invest from the 7 figures he obtain from the two name agencies he has. Apparently he has legit businesses to cover the millions of dollars he has gotten from his agency over the years. I believe that. He has hot white models and such. If he on his last legs how come he hasn't shut down biz? The girls he has currently are not what I expect from Marcus. He once posted on backpage back then but with shitty fat models in 2015. I know cause I saw post with that number they used in the past and pics. The pics on backpage reflected what they sent on telegram. Back page was a major way to get clients then that review boards. Marcus later got good looking models later on SEeking Arrangements. Marcus is no way leaving the escort biz. That's why he has Kelani and Vera and others as " suppose independent websites " but it leads back to Marcus at MCE. Why has marcus not have websites? He had two websites, and non are active Anymore.

  12. #386

    Kelani blah blah blah

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveCarter808  [View Original Post]
    As a hobbyist who has refined taste for nothing but the best...
    What a Blowhard.

    With all this jibber jabber, y'all better be ready to pay more for the best escort EVER!

    I have been a part of this Forum for many years. It has saved me money and kept me safe.

    This community does a fine job of identifying the promoters, bullshitters, etc.


    "Champagne wishes and caviar dreams" - Devlin

  13. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest993  [View Original Post]
    Kelani, she is girl next door looking type. I had seen rave reviews on the other site and on here. I just don't really see it guys. I've been with high caliber providers before and Kelani is not one of them. Her face does appear off. She has a big forehead top end then it tapers down to her chin, which almost appears alien looking. Performance, well she gives excellent blow job, multiple positions, but she was not into it. She was just hitting the motions and I can see she just wanted to fuck and have me out so she can see other clients. Now with the high caliber providers that I had seen before, I get none of that. I receive a tailored excellent GFE experience that makes me extend that hour into two hours time permitting. Save the donation she charges, and go with a high caliber escort, clearly Kelani doesn't fit the bill. I should have used that money for someone else. I was disappointed and dissatisfied with my experience.
    I can't agree or disagree with the "Kelani" hoopla but Markus sure has pumped up her hype. My only experience with her was an exchange of emails when I inquired about an appointment citing my MCE membership and girls I'd seen, I wasn't about to give over my most confidential I'd info. So I took a pass. This was before Markus took her out an RS-AVS account. I await even more "reviews" from 3-post members to keep her front and center. Good marketing for Markus, he's earning his commission with this one.

  14. #384

    Kelani Fake Negative Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest993  [View Original Post]
    Kelani, she is girl next door looking type. I had seen rave reviews on the other site and on here. I just don't really see it guys. I've been with high caliber providers before and Kelani is not one of them. Her face does appear off. She has a big forehead top end then it tapers down to her chin, which almost appears alien looking. Performance, well she gives excellent blow job, multiple positions, but she was not into it. She was just hitting the motions and I can see she just wanted to fuck and have me out so she can see other clients. Now with the high caliber providers that I had seen before, I get none of that. I receive a tailored excellent GFE experience that makes me extend that hour into two hours time permitting. Save the donation she charges, and go with a high caliber escort, clearly Kelani doesn't fit the bill. I should have used that money for someone else. I was disappointed and dissatisfied with my experience.
    It's obvious that jealous providers, clients, and / or agencies are posting fake negative reviews on Chicago's top provider. I have seen Kelani multiple times as well as other hobbyists I know personally that have been in the game for years. Not one has said a single bad thing about her. She is most definitely the best in the game. I guess you're not doing something right if you don't have haters.

  15. #383
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Why the Drama?

    Quote Originally Posted by LipstickOnMe  [View Original Post]
    Markus won't let MCE sink ship. The posts that say he will are just bs. He is going to rebrand like he did with chicagoelitecompanions, CEC. He was getting heat from people so he rebranded into MCE. He still getting heat even with MCE. Markus definitely won't sink ship that makes him 7 figures a year. He loves his lavish lifestyle for the 5 years he has been taking money from johns.
    Dear Chloe / Gustavo.

    If you speak to any of the current or recently departed MCE girls you would know they have a very low call volume. MCE has been on a decline since Sesta / Fosta. Covid was the final nail in the coffin. The only agency making millions would be Christina's 262, Chicagolandmassage, and other bodyrub places. The rest of the agencies are really hurting. Girls don't want to offer GFE and DFK, clients have lost their jobs. The businesses offering half hours are doing volume. MCE specialized in high end girls that were willing to do incredible things for a price. 262 and similar, offer girls that sometimes will not even smile at you and are considerably older.

    It's basically the Salvation Army. Here is their collective:

    WetnWild.

    Michelle's.

    CCG.

    YWSM.

    ECE.

    Polish Princess.

    Modeling Ave.

    Used goods that are worn out and often broken go there for the last sale before retirement. Some really do need to retire. When you think about all the cocks that have been up Rayna's colon it's a wonder how she hasn't succumbed to rectal cancer. The Salvation Army isn't cheap and doesn't offer a good value. $350 is the common price. Average ages are 25 to 35. Most of those women you can meet for free. No need to pay for that shit.

    The nice thing about MCE was the access to sorority girl type talent. The ones you knew in college but weren't good enough to even have a slim chance at getting into bed. Now that MCE is is on it's last legs you will see the market dry up for most agencies. The Salvation Army typically recruits strippers and want to be porn starlets. The smarter girls are getting clients via Seeking Arrangement. So it will be harder for old agencies to get fresh talent and stay in business. The BR (bodyrub) places also pay more money then Escort Agencies.

    Girls can get eight appointments per day and make $1500 vs the Salvation Army with three appointments and around $600. This is the new reality of the sex industry. I think Marcus could see his dwindling sales volume and the profits left over made it not worth the effort.

    If you think he has the energy or interest in creating 10 new escort accounts, 10 new emails, 10 new phone numbers, a few master accounts plus putting all of that on the various ad sites like Slixa, Eros, Tryst, etc. You obviously haven't the correct info or you have an axe to grind. The only way he could turn around his agency would be to start advertising everywhere and building up his brand like it was before. He has always been too cheap to buy ads and didn't have to because the best clients came from review boards.

    Review board volume is low. TER wasn't able to make a come back and most new clients don't know about reviews. This means Marcus isn't getting new clients. Meanwhile the ones he has had for years either move, get married, find relationships, or don'; t have the income anymore to partake in such an expensive hobby.

    If you insist on posting maybe you should try to offer real value and real information instead of the constant misinformation. If you want to complain about agencies and agency owners I am sure you can find an audience on Reddit that is really interested in hearing such things. This forum is for men that are seeking to bang hot young women not the Better Business Bureau for angry hoes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape