Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #384

    Kelani Fake Negative Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest993  [View Original Post]
    Kelani, she is girl next door looking type. I had seen rave reviews on the other site and on here. I just don't really see it guys. I've been with high caliber providers before and Kelani is not one of them. Her face does appear off. She has a big forehead top end then it tapers down to her chin, which almost appears alien looking. Performance, well she gives excellent blow job, multiple positions, but she was not into it. She was just hitting the motions and I can see she just wanted to fuck and have me out so she can see other clients. Now with the high caliber providers that I had seen before, I get none of that. I receive a tailored excellent GFE experience that makes me extend that hour into two hours time permitting. Save the donation she charges, and go with a high caliber escort, clearly Kelani doesn't fit the bill. I should have used that money for someone else. I was disappointed and dissatisfied with my experience.
    It's obvious that jealous providers, clients, and / or agencies are posting fake negative reviews on Chicago's top provider. I have seen Kelani multiple times as well as other hobbyists I know personally that have been in the game for years. Not one has said a single bad thing about her. She is most definitely the best in the game. I guess you're not doing something right if you don't have haters.

  2. #383
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Why the Drama?

    Quote Originally Posted by LipstickOnMe  [View Original Post]
    Markus won't let MCE sink ship. The posts that say he will are just bs. He is going to rebrand like he did with chicagoelitecompanions, CEC. He was getting heat from people so he rebranded into MCE. He still getting heat even with MCE. Markus definitely won't sink ship that makes him 7 figures a year. He loves his lavish lifestyle for the 5 years he has been taking money from johns.
    Dear Chloe / Gustavo.

    If you speak to any of the current or recently departed MCE girls you would know they have a very low call volume. MCE has been on a decline since Sesta / Fosta. Covid was the final nail in the coffin. The only agency making millions would be Christina's 262, Chicagolandmassage, and other bodyrub places. The rest of the agencies are really hurting. Girls don't want to offer GFE and DFK, clients have lost their jobs. The businesses offering half hours are doing volume. MCE specialized in high end girls that were willing to do incredible things for a price. 262 and similar, offer girls that sometimes will not even smile at you and are considerably older.

    It's basically the Salvation Army. Here is their collective:

    WetnWild.

    Michelle's.

    CCG.

    YWSM.

    ECE.

    Polish Princess.

    Modeling Ave.

    Used goods that are worn out and often broken go there for the last sale before retirement. Some really do need to retire. When you think about all the cocks that have been up Rayna's colon it's a wonder how she hasn't succumbed to rectal cancer. The Salvation Army isn't cheap and doesn't offer a good value. $350 is the common price. Average ages are 25 to 35. Most of those women you can meet for free. No need to pay for that shit.

    The nice thing about MCE was the access to sorority girl type talent. The ones you knew in college but weren't good enough to even have a slim chance at getting into bed. Now that MCE is is on it's last legs you will see the market dry up for most agencies. The Salvation Army typically recruits strippers and want to be porn starlets. The smarter girls are getting clients via Seeking Arrangement. So it will be harder for old agencies to get fresh talent and stay in business. The BR (bodyrub) places also pay more money then Escort Agencies.

    Girls can get eight appointments per day and make $1500 vs the Salvation Army with three appointments and around $600. This is the new reality of the sex industry. I think Marcus could see his dwindling sales volume and the profits left over made it not worth the effort.

    If you think he has the energy or interest in creating 10 new escort accounts, 10 new emails, 10 new phone numbers, a few master accounts plus putting all of that on the various ad sites like Slixa, Eros, Tryst, etc. You obviously haven't the correct info or you have an axe to grind. The only way he could turn around his agency would be to start advertising everywhere and building up his brand like it was before. He has always been too cheap to buy ads and didn't have to because the best clients came from review boards.

    Review board volume is low. TER wasn't able to make a come back and most new clients don't know about reviews. This means Marcus isn't getting new clients. Meanwhile the ones he has had for years either move, get married, find relationships, or don'; t have the income anymore to partake in such an expensive hobby.

    If you insist on posting maybe you should try to offer real value and real information instead of the constant misinformation. If you want to complain about agencies and agency owners I am sure you can find an audience on Reddit that is really interested in hearing such things. This forum is for men that are seeking to bang hot young women not the Better Business Bureau for angry hoes.

  3. #382

    Kelani a dismal appointment

    Kelani, she is girl next door looking type. I had seen rave reviews on the other site and on here. I just don't really see it guys. I've been with high caliber providers before and Kelani is not one of them. Her face does appear off. She has a big forehead top end then it tapers down to her chin, which almost appears alien looking. Performance, well she gives excellent blow job, multiple positions, but she was not into it. She was just hitting the motions and I can see she just wanted to fuck and have me out so she can see other clients. Now with the high caliber providers that I had seen before, I get none of that. I receive a tailored excellent GFE experience that makes me extend that hour into two hours time permitting. Save the donation she charges, and go with a high caliber escort, clearly Kelani doesn't fit the bill. I should have used that money for someone else. I was disappointed and dissatisfied with my experience.

  4. #381

    The Truth about Kelani!

    As a hobbyist who has refined taste for nothing but the best, I feel compelled to give my experiences with Kelani (MCE). I just saw Kelani 2 weeks ago and wasn't sure if she wanted me to review as with the Pandemic and some people on heightened concerns, I didn't want to review her and cause too much attention. But now that I see others are commenting, I'm going to lay out the real deal truth as I have seen Kelani consistently for last 2 years. She is your 20 something hottie that turns your head while your walking around the city, while your on a date with your girlfriend / wife and you see that young hot blonde you know everyone else is looking at. Kelani is a smokeshow! She's got perfect skin, sexy sparkling eyes, and the softest skin in the world. The best part is she is a freak and loves sex! As someone with an appetite for girls in their 20's, she is the cream of the crop! The last time we met, I had her out on a outfit request (black nylons) and I had to explore her perfect body. Now I know we all have our preferences, but I absolutely love DATY and it's my favorite course. I read here that someone said they smelled an odor and let me tell you. I am a no bullshit, tell it like it is guy and her pussy is perfect! I could eat that white little kitty for days! I have seen she, daytime and nighttime and she is always fresh, clean, shaved and smelling like perfection every time. I mean it when I say she is a 10 and she smells and tastes delicious! We have this role play between me and her and I live pretending like she's my babysitter and we're secretly hooking up. It makes the sex so hot and we fuck like teenagers and she gets so into it! Nobody get me as hard as she, this girl fucks and sucks dick like a porn star! I get hard just thinking about her. And her face is perfection. If you want to get an idea of what she looks like, google search Rosie Huntington-Whitely. Guys, let's me honest, more than half of us could not close a deal with a girl like she in the real world. This girl is out of our league, just be honest. She is hands down the best in Chicago and there is nobody that gives a BJ better than this girl. None of your wives / girlfriends can touch Kelani's skills. So if you want the truth, she is the real deal and hotter than hell! I just booked my next spot with her and can't wait to get back in that tight little hottie.

  5. #380
    Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 77

    Markus will rebrand MCE

    Quote Originally Posted by Lipstickonu  [View Original Post]
    MCE has produced exceptional talent into circulation for us mongers. So many attractive college girls come to mind. Some that wouldn't even recognize our existence if we tried at a bar. I remember one other owner also brought in good talent. In fact, all the girls worth seeing came from two agencies. I've noticed these girls are still working. How is that possible if MCE owner " comes after them as you keep repeating? How haven't they LEFT the industry if they were forced or mistreated? I know of a few that work else where and they say things about the owner, but which escort talks good about their prior boss? I haven't seen mce owner expose anyone client like some other agencies do on their social media page. I also haven't ever gotten an email of mce bashing girls when they leave. Is it that MCE owner is getting girls independent or is it that he lost his mojo? Or is it both? As long as we keep the hate going? Bottom line, I've seen plenty of girls that have worked with MCE at some point turn out independent. Are all of them still working for MCE? I've searched everywhere and MCE is NOT under any investigation whatsoever. However because you, lipstickonme / Colossalnuts, have planted this lie on this forum, I keep being baffled by your remarkable work of single handedly making everyone think they are. Where does it end? Your obsession is alarming. I see the talent at 262 and there is not even one that looks half as attractive as any girl I've seen at mce. I've seen that there are only a few girls left at mce which indicates that the ship is sinking. Let's hope someone else brings us good talent and young hotties for the fun.
    Markus won't let MCE sink ship. The posts that say he will are just bs. He is going to rebrand like he did with chicagoelitecompanions, CEC. He was getting heat from people so he rebranded into MCE. He still getting heat even with MCE. Markus definitely won't sink ship that makes him 7 figures a year. He loves his lavish lifestyle for the 5 years he has been taking money from johns.

  6. #379

    Church preach tabernacle!

    That's more than Bishop magic don Juan! And hes the goat of the game.

  7. #378
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason750  [View Original Post]
    So strange. I wonder what actually happened.
    I remember reading about how different LE agencies take over sites used by pedos, hackers, drugs and arms dealers either on clearnet or on the dark web. They bust the owners / operators and then they run them themselves for a while to track down and identify all it's users / buyers / suppliers and funding mechanisms. Usually when that happens the site goes down a while while the LE takes full control of the servers and update them with tracking software and then they put it back online and operate them to capture their targets. I'm not saying that this is what happened now but it sure looks a bit suspicious. And if that's the case they are most likely only trying to get the pimps and the others involved in sex with minors, forced prostitution and trafficking. If there are idiots who respond, review or comment to adds that suggest any minors are to be involved, then those would very likely be scooped up, but the average monger who only wants to play with a consenting escort should not be worried. However, sometimes collateral damage does happen and for example in a RICO case against an agency all the agency's customers might end up considered co-conspirators even if the customers had no knowledge of the agency being involved in dealing with minors. Therefore I recommend to everyone to never use personal email / phone when reviewing / commenting on these websites or even just communicating with the escorts. Also don't use your home wifi or cellular internet connection. Use VPN and public WiFi and just be careful with what you say in your communication with these websites and with the escorts. You may not end up in jail but being outed on a list of Johns out there could do you a lot of damage down the road.

  8. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the issue with EB and other sites was fixed that they are all working now. Just wanted to give a heads up.
    So strange. I wonder what actually happened.

  9. #376
    Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 77

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually read this section of the escort section. Frankly, $300 or more for a little bit of sex is out of my financial league. And too often when I do read, guys are complaining that the girls are not the same as their ads, and the service is not as advertised. Now I have an entire page of talking about weapons, self defense, and lessons. Do you guys hear yourselves talking? I'd rather ask if it's worth it if I have to pay hundreds of dollars and learn to use weapons. Personally, I'm not willing to risk my life or a jail term for pussy even she is a Penthouse model.
    Markus thinks he's is making a ton of money with Modelsclubelite which may be the case but he isn't actually making a lot of money. 2-3 million a year. The ones that operated in New York was charging clients 1 k-2 k minimum an hour for many years. Making 8- 10 million a year. Look up Emperor Club VIP and New York Confidential. The Pimp at New York Confidential proclaimed himself as "King of all Pimps". Marks thinks the same running Modelsclubelite in Chicago but actually he isn't.

  10. #375

    Are you Kidding

    I don't usually read this section of the escort section. Frankly, $300 or more for a little bit of sex is out of my financial league. And too often when I do read, guys are complaining that the girls are not the same as their ads, and the service is not as advertised. Now I have an entire page of talking about weapons, self defense, and lessons. Do you guys hear yourselves talking? I'd rather ask if it's worth it if I have to pay hundreds of dollars and learn to use weapons. Personally, I'm not willing to risk my life or a jail term for pussy even she is a Penthouse model.

  11. #374
    Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 77

    Markus MCE

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well Markus must have friends (and clients) in high places because his weekly and daily email is still being sent out. The variety of hoofers isn't what it used to be but that's probably due to covid. Other than that his business is still in progress and on schedule.
    Oh I know he does. Several of the girls including myself have seen higher up people in Chicago. Still, it only takes one hiccup for Markus business to cease and desists. Search Emperors Club VIP, that place only had higher ups. They charged clients at minimum 1 k an hour for 16 years. I should have worked there if it was still open instead at MCE. I still made good money with Markus but I just had enough with him as well as the other girls.

  12. #373
    Well Markus must have friends (and clients) in high places because his weekly and daily email is still being sent out. The variety of hoofers isn't what it used to be but that's probably due to covid. Other than that his business is still in progress and on schedule.

  13. #372
    Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 77

    Almost the same at Modelsclubelite

    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph  [View Original Post]
    BUT read the first few pages of this recent appellate court opinion.

    http://media.ca7.uscourts.gov/cgi-bi...:N:2522921:S:0

    Even I, a confirmed cynic, find this amazingly sad. I just don't get how women can be manipulated like this guy obviously did.
    Almost similar on how Markus at MCE manipulated me and the other girls when he seeks out girls on SA, and on FB. He mistreats the girls badly, that why I left and several others.

  14. #371

    We all know that the majority of trafficking charges are BS

    BUT read the first few pages of this recent appellate court opinion.

    http://media.ca7.uscourts.gov/cgi-bi...:N:2522921:S:0

    Even I, a confirmed cynic, find this amazingly sad. I just don't get how women can be manipulated like this guy obviously did.

  15. #370
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilsh87  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/76D2UGnWJyE

    Watch around minute 5.

    You hit someone on the head with a blackjack you're going to kill him.

    You don't want to do that and risk jail. Better to have more defensive weapons to just disable an attacker temporarily.

    Flashlight, pepper spray, stun gun. Stuff like that will render an opponent for a few minutes so you can make a quick exit.

    Technically these things are legal to have on your person. Blackjack is designed to shatter bones and kill people with one hit.
    Stun guns are illegal as well over a certain voltage. I go for the leg.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape