Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: War Stories

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 88
This blog is moderated by Chicago41
  1. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobe  [View Original Post]
    I was in Seattle a few years ago for work and met up with a girl off Seeking. She ended up coming over three days in a row to keep my company and was absolutely crazy in bed. On the last day I gave her my real number and told her if she was ever in my neck of the woods she should hit me up.

    Flash forward a few months later and I'm swiping around some headlines on a news app when I see a picture of the girl from Seattle.

    https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...icle-1.3621657

    Guess I dodged a bullet. Literally.
    Jesus Christ, man. I guess it's a good thing you're good at eating pussy.

  2. #42
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Escorts Taking Their Job Seriously.

    Wow! I didn't know some of these escorts actually like what they're doing. I guess your oral technique on this girl literally saved your life.

  3. #41
    I was in Seattle a few years ago for work and met up with a girl off Seeking. She ended up coming over three days in a row to keep my company and was absolutely crazy in bed. On the last day I gave her my real number and told her if she was ever in my neck of the woods she should hit me up.

    Flash forward a few months later and I'm swiping around some headlines on a news app when I see a picture of the girl from Seattle.

    https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...icle-1.3621657

    Guess I dodged a bullet. Literally.

  4. #40
    I think its definitely fact that over a few years or many years of this hobby you end up with a few stories, toss in personal life and a few more. Though My stories are pretty boring minus a chick with substance issues falling asleep on my dick or who tried to rob me, or maybe it was their friend sort of thing.

    This thread has certainly turned odd.

    Monger stories are certainly more interesting- though hey whatever gets folks rocks off.

  5. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by SzForLife  [View Original Post]
    Ok, true story. I was stationed in Europeand decided to go to Paris four a weekend. Got piss drunk at the Crazy Horse cabaret. Starred walking around and ended up lost somewhere among some tenements. I found some guys who spoke english and asked about finding a hooker. They brought me to some building and I went to the 3rd floor, and there was a line of guys waiting outside a door. I was mumbling drunk and someone heard my English, and a guy I guess who was her pimp took me to the front of the line. After a few minutes I was let in, and an African chick was in the room. She asked if I was American and I said yes.

    She said she never fucked an American before, and heard they were no good at sex. I gave her all the Francs I had left and told her to get ready for the best fuck ever. I was so drunk I had whiskey dick and couldn't even get hard. After a few minutes of her laughing at me, I left, proving her point, LOL.
    Now this one I believe! LOL.

  6. #38

    OK!! You want to hear something real??

    I was in high school and bangin this chik! I complained that her Bush was too thick! She was close to her mom and they had a mother / daughter talk.

    Next week I'm at their pool waiting 4 my broad to cum home from the library. Her MILF mom comes out in a skimpy to piece, lays on the chaise spread-eagled with her Bush exposed like a wild weed!! She asks me to come overn hand her the suntan lotion. She grabs my crotch and says, " Ah hah!! You don't have a problem with bushy women" I said, "Mrs. Bush, take your hand off my crotch"! She says, " Oh no! I hear the way you make my daughter moan and you're going to do the same to me" We go into the cabana and I blow my load on her chest in three minutes! "You young guys can't last", she cried! I start to leave and Mrs. Bush grabs me, shoves my face in her crotch and says," You're going to finish the job" I'm going down on her and her daughter bursts in and said, " Mom!! WTF!! My boyfriend?? Can't you find your own?? And he's eating your pussy?? He doesn't even eat mine".

    Iran out with a mouth full of cream and pubic hair!! The next week the daughter came over to grab her belongings. On the way out heather dropped her pants to show me her completely shaved pussy. "And this, asshole, you will never see again".

  7. #37

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I was kind of hoping guys would share real stories, not make stuff up for fun. I've read plenty of Guy Kingsaver novels. It was funny at first.
    What do you mean make things up?? Don't you believe these are real stories?!

  8. #36

    You're welcome!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    If I wanted to read Penthouse Forum, I would go buy the magazine.
    Now you can save money on the magazine!

  9. #35

    Paris Hooker

    Ok, true story. I was stationed in Europeand decided to go to Paris four a weekend. Got piss drunk at the Crazy Horse cabaret. Starred walking around and ended up lost somewhere among some tenements. I found some guys who spoke english and asked about finding a hooker. They brought me to some building and I went to the 3rd floor, and there was a line of guys waiting outside a door. I was mumbling drunk and someone heard my English, and a guy I guess who was her pimp took me to the front of the line. After a few minutes I was let in, and an African chick was in the room. She asked if I was American and I said yes.

    She said she never fucked an American before, and heard they were no good at sex. I gave her all the Francs I had left and told her to get ready for the best fuck ever. I was so drunk I had whiskey dick and couldn't even get hard. After a few minutes of her laughing at me, I left, proving her point, LOL.

  10. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    If I wanted to read Penthouse Forum, I would go buy the magazine.
    Yeah, I was kind of hoping guys would share real stories, not make stuff up for fun. I've read plenty of Guy Kingsaver novels. It was funny at first.

  11. #33

    Who uses "Sauntered"?

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    She sauntered back grazing her soft hands on my neck.

    Mary was still in ecstacy
    More like a cheap romance novel. "Sauntered"? Really?

  12. #32

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Tela1980  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else bored with these STORIES yet? I know I am.
    If I wanted to read Penthouse Forum, I would go buy the magazine.

  13. #31

    Met her dad

    This was in 2013. She appears to be active so I won't list her name. Took a chance on a goth looking chick. Did no screening. See her at a kind of run down place in Evanston. Turned out well kinky as all hell and was down for most anything. She didn't want you to cum in her as the rubber was her only protection. Wanted you to cum on her face instead so that was cool. Two pops, a little anal, tried a golden shower but not a lot in there.

    Made a second appointment. I showed up at her place and she had the full hooker look. Heels, stockings bra and panties. She says to me, "don't freak out but my dad is here. Its cool. " I look across the front room and here is this poor old bastard in a wheelchair and on oxygen. Has an almost ongoing smokers hack, clearly in real bad shape. She goes over to him and says, "daddy this my friend John and we're going up to my room to play for a while. " Up we go and pretty much a repeat. She did open a window so her sex noises would go out the window. Finished the first round and she said was pretty full if I wanted a shower. We go naked to the bathroom, she almost drowns me and I have fair amount for her. He had to have seen us in the hallway. Back for round two. A little anal and another shot on the face.

    Getting dressed I ask her what's going on. Said her dad was at the VA. She tried to get him out once a week. They were going to get ice cream and go to a movie after I was gone. On my out he was kind of stuck and I helped left him over a half step. The look a sheer anger from him is something I won't forget. He was also only 7 or 8 years older than me.

    To her credit she was being a good daughter. Just a weird situation.

  14. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    I was at a sleep over at my buddy's house. and loudly whispered,"what happened.
    Is anyone else bored with these STORIES yet? I know I am.

  15. #29

    1 year Old Virgin:

    I was at a sleep over at my buddy's house. This was the time when Speedo's were prevalent! I was twelve at the time and started thinking about women and walked around with a hard-on all the time! We were in the pool one evening and Mrs. **** called us in for lunch. Mrs. **** was 38 yrs. Old with raven hair and a saggy body. She was about 5'8", 145 #'s, with 38 D's. She was not that good looking, but had a sexy, frustrated look to her. This was a time where shaved pussies were not in style and you could tell Mrs. **** had a full-on Bush! She would wear a one piece and it looked like she was packing underneath there. At times I would catch her glimpsing at my crotch from time to time. At our age we were curious about our anatomies (like all of us) and would inspect our organs. I'm not trying to be vulgar, but I was 7 3/4 inches at this time (6"s soft). It was dinner time and Mrs. **** called us in to eat. Mrs. **** was wearing a white one piece and you cud see the outline of her big, dark areolas through her top. You could also see her pubic area with a slight view of her pubes poking outside the hem-line. She caught me staring at her and I became erect! I was hesitant to get out of the pool, but Mrs. **** urged me on. I quickly got out of the pool and Mrs. **** glared at my crotch! We caught eyes and I covered my private area. I didn't want to walk in with my hands on my crotch, so I removed them. I noticed Mrs. ****'s nipples were poking through the fabric. To this day they are the biggest nipples I have ever seen and added to my nipple fetish! Mrs. **** took one more look, smirked and we walked to the kitchen.

    We were served grill cheese sandwiches and when we were done were told to go in my buddies bedroom to play for a bit and then time for bed. Around 10 oclock she came in and told us to get ready for bed. We crashed and about 11 oclock I had to take a pee. After I finished, I walked past her room and heard her on the phone. The door was slightly open and I cud see her in a white nightie with her big, brown nipples poking through and her massive Bush poking above the pantie line! I scooted behind the door to eve's drop on the conversation. She was talking about her new boyfriend (He was G-d awful ugly) and how her sex-life was unsatisfactory with him. She said he was good in bed, but he lacked the equipment to fully satisfy her. I heard 4 1/2 inches and heard," I wish he was lucky my ex. 7 1/2 inches" I gasped and Mrs. **** must've heard me see you she told her g / f to hold on! I was scared stiff (literally)! She swung the door open and loudly whispered," What are you doing here" She pulled me into her room and again asked, " What was I doing"? I was stifled and staring at her tits! She looked down at my crotch and said, "OMG" My cock was sticking out of the hole of my crotch and waving proudly!! "Put that thing back in your pajamas", she demanded!! I had to lower my bottoms because I was too hard to push it through the hole. So, I lowered my pants to my knees and quickly slid my bottoms up covering my cock, but not my bulge! I was hard as a rock and Mrs. **** stared at it in a shocked silence! I couldn't take it anymore! I was so hard I was in pain!! I pulled back down my bottoms and placed my hand firmly on my cock. Mrs. **** stood like a statue. Instinct took over and I began stroking off!! Precum was oozing off onto the floor! Barbara yelled, "Shit" then placed her hands underneath my head to prevent it from ruining her new carpet. She placed her hand on my mouth because I was moaning loudly. Her arm underneath my stiffy to catch my load. I stared at her tits which were rock hard and at least one inch poking through the nightie!! I put my left hand on her shoulder to brace myself. She still had her hand covering my mouth. I felt my balls skim through her hand and I couldn't take it any more!! A muffled scream and I ejected several ropes of cum! Fisrt on her forearm, then I heard her say," Shit! You're cumming on my nightie"! I ejaculated for the better part of a minute then I collapsed on her cum drenched body! She held me in her arms while I recuperated. It took me a few to regain my senses. When I did she placed me on her bed and told me," Don't move"! I got to see her saggy yet tear drop ass as she took off her nightie, threw a robe on headed to the bathrrom. A few minutes later she came back with a warm towel. She cleaned my thighs, legs and balls. I then had my first touch of a woman as she firmly squeezed my flaccid cock and squeezed out the rest of my jizz onto the cloth! She threw the cloth away, grabbed me by my chin and said, " You don't tell anyone about what just happened!! You don't tell my sons, your friends and especially you parents! Do you understand me?! Do you understand me?! Do you understand me" I obediently nodded my head. Barbara then took me by my hand, guided me to the door. I stopped at the door and gazed at her. I was trying to take in what happened. Barb leaned in and kissed me on the cheek "Good night"!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape