Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,146 to 17,160 of 40005
-
08-17-20 13:30 #22860Regular Member

Posts: 4Princess Latina & AOL massage
Visiting Chicago and wanted to visit a Latina parlor. Whats the standard tip in these places? Looked around the board and saw posts mentioning they were pricier but no mention of the amount. Any info is appreciated!
-
08-15-20 10:35 #22859Forum Advertiser

Posts: 7Erotic massage for wife
I just shot you a PM I provide them to couples and females.
Originally Posted by DFB33
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 00:15 #22858Senior Member

Posts: 27Traveling To Chicago
Quick question for the locals. My wife and may be coming to Chicago for the a night. I was wondering if anyone could provide a contact or point me in the right direction for a masseuse preferably make to provide her an erotic massage.
-
08-14-20 15:02 #22857Senior Member

Posts: 85Gina
Saw ad thought it was to good to be true. But was happy when I walked in fit Latina in a tight green dress and heels looked like she was going to the club. By Kimball and Montrose area. Disappointed with Massage was a 2/4 just covered me in oil and big round rear fake bolt ons had to be d"s glided all over me and L1 release $1. 50 Hhr total spend. Was open but pricey 300 plus. Might repeat.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/159772
-
08-14-20 14:38 #22856Senior Member

Posts: 1573Debbie
She is 63, and the rest of her of her body that you didn't see (outside and inside) reflects her age.
Originally Posted by YoniSniffer
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 13:15 #22855Banned Member

Posts: 119Ambers Massage
Has anyone seen Ambers Traveling massage (outcall)? I booked a session and will report back.
-
08-13-20 23:13 #22854Senior Member

Posts: 80Peterson
Debbie's breasts are the most beautiful breasts I've ever laid eyes on. I'd like to see the rest of her body, but she won't let me. She does a nice massage.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 23:05 #22853Senior Member

Posts: 80Are they good looking?
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 10:09 #22852Senior Member

Posts: 67I'm not ruining anything for two reasons:
Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime
[View Original Post]
1) $ was not for L1. That's an additional fee for nudity and mutual touch. L1 was included in the original fee.
2) I refused to pay it.
-
08-12-20 15:52 #22851Senior Member

Posts: 29My goto AMP just opened back up, haven't been at all since the whole shutdown. Little nervous to do so but need the relief.
Originally Posted by Satriani
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 19:35 #22850Senior Member

Posts: 308Milking table
I checked this place out today based on this recommendation. Thanks! Had a great time. The milking table is really a great sensation. Was conveniently located NW side of the city. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by MrTisBad
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 15:28 #22849Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 69LOL bad math my bad but god damn for 3 bills he can get a smoking hot Asian by airport and do just about anything with her, twice LOL.
Originally Posted by RaccoonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 13:49 #22848Regular Member

Posts: 8Hi, would also appreciate the link to Princess Latina, thank you. Feel free to PM me. Lets bring these beautiful Latinas el lechon.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 13:38 #22847Senior Member

Posts: 68You're mistaken: He's paying $300 for nude L1, not $100. Jeez!! I guess for L2, he would marry her!
Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 11:35 #22846Senior Member

Posts: 208Masks
When things first opened up I went to my go to AMP and had to take a new mt and we both had to wear masks. I have never been so entranced just by someone's eyes. Of course I had to remove the my mask for oral delights but in a strange was it was OK. Now I'm used to it. Yeas I still prefer no masks but whatta ya going to do?











Reply With Quote




