Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,146 to 17,160 of 40009
-
08-17-20 17:31 #22864Senior Member

Posts: 40Relax
What is L1?
Originally Posted by RobertGou2
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 17:14 #22863Senior Member

Posts: 40Tomcat49
What is L1?
Originally Posted by Pengachu
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 16:54 #22862Senior Member

Posts: 40Tomcat49
What is L1?
Originally Posted by Pengachu
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 15:10 #22861Regular Member

Posts: 4AOL Massage and Princess Latina
I'm staying in Chicago for a few days and I'm looking to visit a Latina parlor. I'm probably going to go with either aol or princess but which one do you guys recommend better?
Also, I've looked through posts and saw Latina places are usually pricier, what's the standard tip? (don't want to overpay).
Thanks! Pm me if needed.
-
08-17-20 13:30 #22860Regular Member

Posts: 4Princess Latina & AOL massage
Visiting Chicago and wanted to visit a Latina parlor. Whats the standard tip in these places? Looked around the board and saw posts mentioning they were pricier but no mention of the amount. Any info is appreciated!
-
08-15-20 10:35 #22859Forum Advertiser

Posts: 7Erotic massage for wife
I just shot you a PM I provide them to couples and females.
Originally Posted by DFB33
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 00:15 #22858Senior Member

Posts: 27Traveling To Chicago
Quick question for the locals. My wife and may be coming to Chicago for the a night. I was wondering if anyone could provide a contact or point me in the right direction for a masseuse preferably make to provide her an erotic massage.
-
08-14-20 15:02 #22857Senior Member

Posts: 85Gina
Saw ad thought it was to good to be true. But was happy when I walked in fit Latina in a tight green dress and heels looked like she was going to the club. By Kimball and Montrose area. Disappointed with Massage was a 2/4 just covered me in oil and big round rear fake bolt ons had to be d"s glided all over me and L1 release $1. 50 Hhr total spend. Was open but pricey 300 plus. Might repeat.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/159772
-
08-14-20 14:38 #22856Senior Member

Posts: 1573Debbie
She is 63, and the rest of her of her body that you didn't see (outside and inside) reflects her age.
Originally Posted by YoniSniffer
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 13:15 #22855Banned Member

Posts: 119Ambers Massage
Has anyone seen Ambers Traveling massage (outcall)? I booked a session and will report back.
-
08-13-20 23:13 #22854Senior Member

Posts: 80Peterson
Debbie's breasts are the most beautiful breasts I've ever laid eyes on. I'd like to see the rest of her body, but she won't let me. She does a nice massage.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 23:05 #22853Senior Member

Posts: 80Are they good looking?
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 10:09 #22852Senior Member

Posts: 67I'm not ruining anything for two reasons:
Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime
[View Original Post]
1) $ was not for L1. That's an additional fee for nudity and mutual touch. L1 was included in the original fee.
2) I refused to pay it.
-
08-12-20 15:52 #22851Senior Member

Posts: 29My goto AMP just opened back up, haven't been at all since the whole shutdown. Little nervous to do so but need the relief.
Originally Posted by Satriani
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 19:35 #22850Senior Member

Posts: 308Milking table
I checked this place out today based on this recommendation. Thanks! Had a great time. The milking table is really a great sensation. Was conveniently located NW side of the city. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by MrTisBad
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




