Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,146 to 17,160 of 40000
-
08-14-20 13:15 #22855Banned Member

Posts: 119Ambers Massage
Has anyone seen Ambers Traveling massage (outcall)? I booked a session and will report back.
-
08-13-20 23:13 #22854Senior Member

Posts: 80Peterson
Debbie's breasts are the most beautiful breasts I've ever laid eyes on. I'd like to see the rest of her body, but she won't let me. She does a nice massage.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 23:05 #22853Senior Member

Posts: 80Are they good looking?
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 10:09 #22852Senior Member

Posts: 67I'm not ruining anything for two reasons:
Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime
[View Original Post]
1) $ was not for L1. That's an additional fee for nudity and mutual touch. L1 was included in the original fee.
2) I refused to pay it.
-
08-12-20 15:52 #22851Senior Member

Posts: 29My goto AMP just opened back up, haven't been at all since the whole shutdown. Little nervous to do so but need the relief.
Originally Posted by Satriani
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 19:35 #22850Senior Member

Posts: 308Milking table
I checked this place out today based on this recommendation. Thanks! Had a great time. The milking table is really a great sensation. Was conveniently located NW side of the city. Would repeat.
Originally Posted by MrTisBad
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 15:28 #22849Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 69LOL bad math my bad but god damn for 3 bills he can get a smoking hot Asian by airport and do just about anything with her, twice LOL.
Originally Posted by RaccoonJoe
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 13:49 #22848Regular Member

Posts: 8Hi, would also appreciate the link to Princess Latina, thank you. Feel free to PM me. Lets bring these beautiful Latinas el lechon.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 13:38 #22847Senior Member

Posts: 68You're mistaken: He's paying $300 for nude L1, not $100. Jeez!! I guess for L2, he would marry her!
Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 11:35 #22846Senior Member

Posts: 208Masks
When things first opened up I went to my go to AMP and had to take a new mt and we both had to wear masks. I have never been so entranced just by someone's eyes. Of course I had to remove the my mask for oral delights but in a strange was it was OK. Now I'm used to it. Yeas I still prefer no masks but whatta ya going to do?
-
08-10-20 22:50 #22845Senior Member

Posts: 302Years back before I started mongering, I remember little village and Pilsen had shit load of mp. I don't know if they had Latina workers or Asian, but they were much common in the Spanish speaking area. I think there is now less due the immigration issue, having a suspicious mp with a community that is known to have obvious undocumented workers is a big red flag to the community's LE. My Asian friend says that Chinatown alderman have it worked out with mp owners to operate with with more discretion unlike Mexicans who aren't going to risk their own residents, as "evidence" for human trafficking in the media headlines involving ICE. Now if you look up Pilsen area, you might still get lucky. There's a couple tantra ads but the rates look pricey and I never tried them.
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 22:38 #22844Senior Member

Posts: 302It's been since late 2019 that I went to aol and I got Claudia. I tried calling for Fabiola last week and lady told me she doesn't work no more. I then ask for Claudia but she told me she was absent. So I didn't bother going. How did the Melissa look and serve?
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 19:41 #22843Senior Member

Posts: 290Maybe. But controlling for illegals and immigrants, you'd expect there would be more Hispanic MPs in general. California, Texas, Florida, New Jersey and New York currently appear to have a number of Hispanic MPs. Additionally, there seems more Asian MPs in these areas have Latina RAs in their lineups.
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 19:30 #22842Senior Member

Posts: 290Lineup change
I don't know how recent you've been to AOL or Zeus, but every RA appears to be named Melissa at AOL. As far as Zeus, the most recent lineup I recall is Raquel, Briana, Salma and Daniella. I think a Claudia use to work there but left. May have returned since the MP she was previously listed at has closed. AS far as knowing Spanish, I know some, but Google translate has worked just as well.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]
To each his own.
-
08-10-20 18:51 #22841Senior Member

Posts: 626A lot of us used them before. As I said before. Look under the aamp forums and you will find them.
Originally Posted by Ratso100
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




