Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 2214
-
08-19-20 19:08 #399Senior Member

Posts: 338I shall do as I please! Quiet frankly I'm surprised the moderator has not stepped in and deleted some of your obviously fabricated posts.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 18:12 #398Regular Member

Posts: 5This is fact.
Great girl and great service. I'm not sure why there are so many non-review crazy posts.
Originally Posted by CactusJack828
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 08:40 #397Banned Member

Posts: 586If you're going to critique a person's grammar at least correct them on it!!
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-20 08:38 #396Banned Member

Posts: 586C'Mon. Man!!
You actually think my stories are fake?? Just like the guy who said my stories are as real as a three dollar bill. My stories are as real as a two dollar bill!! And, I have a collection of those!!
Originally Posted by Jadedone
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 21:17 #395Regular Member

Posts: 22Blowjobs
Why aren't they called suck jobs? Things that make you go hmmm.
-
08-18-20 13:21 #394Senior Member

Posts: 518Dunno man. I'm liking the real ones. One guy's stories are obviously fake. Hell, read some of his reviews on some of the other boards. They seem fake too.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 10:43 #393Senior Member

Posts: 338Blah, blah, blah. As "real" as a three dollar bill and poorly written to boot.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 08:24 #392Banned Member

Posts: 586Appreciate the offer!
Sniff!! Sniff!! I'm going to cry myself right into her hairy, Asian hole and pound away till the sorrow's gone!! Waaaaa. !
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-20 05:08 #391Senior Member

Posts: 3480Hobbying Stories.
Some of these stories do sound far fetched. True or not they are fun to read. Some fantasies still haven't been realized.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-20 22:46 #390Troll

Posts: 452Your AMP girlfriend
HanginBalls,
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
Rut Roh! If and when you need a platonic hug, I'm here for you bro.
Devlin
-
08-17-20 11:38 #389Banned Member

Posts: 586Well put!
My 50 yr old AMP G / F who is a "7" at best was banking huge! She even had one guy with a pinky dick vs. Some guy with a big schlong offer the same amount (5 bens for one hour). She chose the smaller guy because it saved her from getting "stretched out".
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
Funny thing: He sent her a vid of their session (extra $). She made the same noises when I bang her! Now she's got me wondering if she faked her orgasms with me too?
-
08-17-20 00:51 #388Senior Member

Posts: 936Correct
If you go on SA, you will meet a bunch of decent looking talent that asks for 1 k a meet. And they get it. Not from everyone but enough that they don't have to deal with hagglers and those with any experience. The best part is that because it's an "arrangement" and not "escorting", it's somewhat more psychologically acceptable to them. They can even tell their friends about it. And their friends want in too. There are girls who ask for money just for a meet up. Not even to fuck. And guys are paying it. There's also a lot more younger clientele these days. There are tons of hobbyists in their 20's and 30's, so these girls can just sit and wait for them to send a message, inspect their profiles, and pick who they want to see and fuck. The game has changed completely.
Originally Posted by Arkan
[View Original Post]
Then there's the 200 dollar hand job body rub market. If you are attractive enough, you don't have to do anything besides jerk a few dicks and guys will pay enormous amounts of money simply because you are young and attractive and they are used to the B and C class talent in the other agencies. Also, by being a body rub girl, you can choose who you want to offer upgrades to. So you're not stuck fucking the oldies and fatties who frequent the escort agencies.
Furthermore, the pandemic has increased the demand and it has freed people up to go during the morning and afternoon hours. Before, if you went in before 1 pm, you were often the first client of the day. Now, at some of the popular places, there's a line of people waiting at 10 am. Hell, I know an independent girl who starts at 8 am. And she's fully booked until noon. She's making a killing.
Chicago is probably the worst market out of any of the big cities. The risk of getting busted here is substantially higher and it keeps away the higher end international talent. The local talent uses sites like SA. And so we are stuck with what you call the salvation army. And they are doing just fine as well because guys would rather fuck mediocre talent than fuck nothing at all.
-
08-16-20 21:36 #387Senior Member

Posts: 45Mce not on his last legs?
I highly doubt MCE is on there last legs. Marcus was able to acquire hot white girls on seeking arrangements. From the post I've read on here. Apparently Marcus has a business degree. It would be stupid of him to not invest from the 7 figures he obtain from the two name agencies he has. Apparently he has legit businesses to cover the millions of dollars he has gotten from his agency over the years. I believe that. He has hot white models and such. If he on his last legs how come he hasn't shut down biz? The girls he has currently are not what I expect from Marcus. He once posted on backpage back then but with shitty fat models in 2015. I know cause I saw post with that number they used in the past and pics. The pics on backpage reflected what they sent on telegram. Back page was a major way to get clients then that review boards. Marcus later got good looking models later on SEeking Arrangements. Marcus is no way leaving the escort biz. That's why he has Kelani and Vera and others as " suppose independent websites " but it leads back to Marcus at MCE. Why has marcus not have websites? He had two websites, and non are active Anymore.
Originally Posted by Arkan
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 16:45 #386Troll

Posts: 452Kelani blah blah blah
What a Blowhard.
Originally Posted by SteveCarter808
[View Original Post]
With all this jibber jabber, y'all better be ready to pay more for the best escort EVER!
I have been a part of this Forum for many years. It has saved me money and kept me safe.
This community does a fine job of identifying the promoters, bullshitters, etc.
"Champagne wishes and caviar dreams" - Devlin
-
08-13-20 13:54 #385Senior Member

Posts: 180I can't agree or disagree with the "Kelani" hoopla but Markus sure has pumped up her hype. My only experience with her was an exchange of emails when I inquired about an appointment citing my MCE membership and girls I'd seen, I wasn't about to give over my most confidential I'd info. So I took a pass. This was before Markus took her out an RS-AVS account. I await even more "reviews" from 3-post members to keep her front and center. Good marketing for Markus, he's earning his commission with this one.
Originally Posted by Hobbiest993
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





