Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 4470
-
08-14-20 15:43 #1230Regular Member

Posts: 15There's always good ole Wendy on PD. She's no spring chicken but her massage is nice and she's not rail thin or fat.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 09:51 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 438Solid massage?
With the real massage providers closed, my back is screaming for a good rub. Who's got the most solid massage skills right now? I'd love to get my back cracked and my pipes cleaned at the same time. My experience has been that the K girls will rub around a little, but nobody knows what the hell they're doing.
-
08-13-20 20:02 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 294Cari / Adel GFE investors
I think it's very difficult to be UTR for girls a top notch orgs. Especially with her photos. I wonder if she will have a set of rules for guys when she comes back.
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
I can't get caras angels po to respond like most new clients.
Seems the same phenomenon is happening with Cari / Adel at GFE investors. EVen with upcharge she is getting booked up. Although she brings a different experience with her legendary status.
Last week I was able to get an early appointment with Allison on the same day, so there is some benefits with girls attracting attention. Overall I thought she opened up a little more on the second visit even though I'm not sure if she recognized me. She's got a great fit body and a cute face which is worth the visit but I don't know if I'll repeat. Her BBBJ was solid, disappointed a little on her CG endurance this time around may have to do with gyms being closed. 1st visit had longer duration in CG and some nice horizontal movement. Made sure to initiate 2nd round this time rather than just a HJ for 2nd round on my first visit. Mish and DS she was at least genuinely enthusiastic. DFK at first she was a little hesitant although a good kisser, once she got more comfortable she was dfk in mish. My more recent experiences were with vixen which probably raised my expectations.
-
08-13-20 19:38 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 294Yuna
I've visited her twice 1st visit was early Covid so no kissing but she was very energetic and was wild in CG and BBBJ and got 2 solid pops in and a 3rd via HJ at the end.
Originally Posted by Jizzm3
[View Original Post]
2nd visit was a little more tame still good first round and more dfk, 2nd round definitely had to initiate more and stop slow her down with HJ as she was going at it at rate to get me to pop. She did allow for a 2nd round.
I've haven't seen girls at the very end of the night but I can imagine their may be stamina issues. I noticed having a later appointment with Ellie from (LSC) she got tired in CG during 2nd round quickly but I didn't really mind that much.
-
08-13-20 04:36 #1226Senior Member

Posts: 186Poppy from lovelyangels, cemi + lola from welcome cuties
Seems like I've had more msises than hits, but I thought poppy from lovelyangels was a hit. A / B cuts with eraser nips. Good service and not too far off from pics. She has a spinner like body though and very cool personality, not uptight and service oriented.
I had the unfortunate cancel from welcome2 cuties, whatever that group is called. Scheduled for cemi, but PO botched scheduling and canceled on my after I drove all the way there. Offered me lola as an alternate and boy that was a mistake. Lola is full of ugly tats and pics do look like her face wise. Very unwelcoming dental hygiene. Very cold and chilly personality. Absolutely no English and attempts to be friendly with her were squashed immediately. Started with a shower and it was like she didn't want to be there. After a long 10 minute unthorough shower, she wanted to shower some more. At this point, it was almost a scam. She wasted close to 15 minutes of nothing and was being very difficult. I offered to end the session and tipped her 20 bucks as she was awful.
PO apologized and set me up with cemi, as originally intended. Cemi was almost on the opposite end of the spectrum. She was warm, friendly, kinky, and adventurous. She is a MILF but she has a tight body and keeps in good shape. Very good massage and very welcoming. She was enjoyable and experienced. It felt like she wanted to be there and she was enjoying it as much as I was. Definitely recommend cemi if you like milfs. I wouldn't wish someone like Lola to my enemy.
-
08-13-20 04:21 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 186Yuna was lousy
Not sure if its an off day or maybe its because I was the last appointment but yuna was a disappointment. Her pics are very close to her, she does look a bit older definitely into her 30's, lucky if she's in her late 20's. She has a petite body, not really spinner because it was super boney and not hard at all. Comparatively speaking, kat is what I would call a hard body versus Yuna, who was bone and baby fat. I could have sworn her tits were mm but hard to tell, it kind of seemed like she had implants and took them out.
At the start it was fun and games and I could tell the semblance of her aggressive attitude, but after the 1st and only pop, she pretty much slept for 30 minutes. Her BBBJ was very decent I would give her that but otherwise I would say she is very experience and is pretty much a clock watcher, good enough to trick a newbie. I didn't want to be rude but I did not push her, but because of that I would not recommend her to anyone, and I would definitely not repeat. Her hygiene is highly questionable and shower was lackluster at best. Poor and unenthusiastic attempt at communication. I would not even put her as the benchmark of average. Theres a lot of be desired after the appointment, I would say she is a shell of herself if reports on her in the past were accurate, but her service is just not there and that's unfortunate because her looks will probably fail her soon.
-
08-12-20 21:25 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 294Yuna's definitely assertive, so is Ciara from LSC both a sub 5' although.
Originally Posted by Neferix
[View Original Post]
I'm hoping vixen / ace at sweet angels returns to the bay. Although she's not as assertive as Yuna or Ciara I think she would be game. She definitely can do CFC / squat fast. Looks she's in LA now though.
-
08-12-20 21:25 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 186LOL.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
For me, I thought it was weird she was super paranoid.
-
08-12-20 21:16 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 294Jean
Yes who knows if she comes back considering it was probably her first go around. Had a nice time with her she's more gnd cutie than ddg. She's young which has pros and cons. Pros being cute, less scripted and she had a good attitude. Cons BBBJ could improve. More GFE then PSE.
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 20:39 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 169You paid her $50 more to stop that voice?
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
I would pay her $220 -less- by leaving if she didn't stop it.
-
08-12-20 14:34 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 117I was a reg with Sharon so the PO gave me some preference. I was the second customer to see her. She was a bit smitten with me calling me handsome and what not making for a really natural, GFE experience. She's basically a civi doing this between schooling. Instagram model face imo, slender body, personable. We hit it off really well. The second time around, she remembered me and was excited, although she wasn't the same as before. She was feeling under the weather lately: bigger guys, crappy neck pillow, constant showers making her really cold (she had the a / c and fan off during sessions), birth control messing with her internally. She hopped into her bunny robe and we just talked for a good bit and I just was there for her. She initially told me she was staying for 3 months and had to get back to school, but I think the nature of the work took a toll on her.
Originally Posted by MauiDiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 13:14 #1219Regular Member

Posts: 3I saw her earlier in the year. Pics are older.
Originally Posted by Nick11
[View Original Post]
Pros:
Good BJ.
Experienced.
Cons:
Smokers Breath.
Chubby.
I didn't have a good connection. YMMV.
I would not repeat with Bora. VF has other good girls in Zuri or Lucy.
-
08-12-20 13:06 #1218Banned Member

Posts: 770Jenna
Jenna is nothing special IMO. About the only thing that stands out is her super spinner size. Service is average, voice is kinda grating after five minutes. Pics that she's using are completely fake. She isn't a spring chicken either. I've seen her twice and the second time was only because I did a spinner week special for myself. Just feels like there are better options everywhere for service or looks, unless you're really, really into tiny spinners.
-
08-12-20 12:50 #1217Regular Member

Posts: 14I'm looking at Black Rose at PC and Nara and Nova at BGC for a future visit. Anyone w / details on service / looks let me know.
-
08-12-20 12:50 #1216Senior Member

Posts: 133Ruby
Sorry buddy. I have not seen Ruby but I also haven't tried to book her. Word on the street is that she's gorgeous, perhaps the best looking girl here right now. I haven't heard much about her, which means guys who see her are keeping her to themselves and repeating, keeping her schedule full. I've heard she has several / many guys booking multiple hour appointments. Same phenomenon happened with Kimmy at Viola's last year but with her I was part of the group keeping her busy.
Originally Posted by BlueberryMan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






