Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 298 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1230
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    With the real massage providers closed, my back is screaming for a good rub. Who's got the most solid massage skills right now? I'd love to get my back cracked and my pipes cleaned at the same time. My experience has been that the K girls will rub around a little, but nobody knows what the hell they're doing.
    There's always good ole Wendy on PD. She's no spring chicken but her massage is nice and she's not rail thin or fat.

  2. #1229

    Solid massage?

    With the real massage providers closed, my back is screaming for a good rub. Who's got the most solid massage skills right now? I'd love to get my back cracked and my pipes cleaned at the same time. My experience has been that the K girls will rub around a little, but nobody knows what the hell they're doing.

  3. #1228

    Cari / Adel GFE investors

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiDiver  [View Original Post]
    Sorry buddy. I have not seen Ruby but I also haven't tried to book her. Word on the street is that she's gorgeous, perhaps the best looking girl here right now. I haven't heard much about her, which means guys who see her are keeping her to themselves and repeating, keeping her schedule full. I've heard she has several / many guys booking multiple hour appointments. Same phenomenon happened with Kimmy at Viola's last year but with her I was part of the group keeping her busy.
    I think it's very difficult to be UTR for girls a top notch orgs. Especially with her photos. I wonder if she will have a set of rules for guys when she comes back.

    I can't get caras angels po to respond like most new clients.

    Seems the same phenomenon is happening with Cari / Adel at GFE investors. EVen with upcharge she is getting booked up. Although she brings a different experience with her legendary status.

    Last week I was able to get an early appointment with Allison on the same day, so there is some benefits with girls attracting attention. Overall I thought she opened up a little more on the second visit even though I'm not sure if she recognized me. She's got a great fit body and a cute face which is worth the visit but I don't know if I'll repeat. Her BBBJ was solid, disappointed a little on her CG endurance this time around may have to do with gyms being closed. 1st visit had longer duration in CG and some nice horizontal movement. Made sure to initiate 2nd round this time rather than just a HJ for 2nd round on my first visit. Mish and DS she was at least genuinely enthusiastic. DFK at first she was a little hesitant although a good kisser, once she got more comfortable she was dfk in mish. My more recent experiences were with vixen which probably raised my expectations.

  4. #1227

    Yuna

    Quote Originally Posted by Jizzm3  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if its an off day or maybe its because I was the last appointment but yuna was a disappointment. Her pics are very close to her, she does look a bit older definitely into her 30's, lucky if she's in her late 20's. She has a petite body, not really spinner because it was super boney and not hard at all. Comparatively speaking, kat is what I would call a hard body versus Yuna, who was bone and baby fat. I could have sworn her tits were mm but hard to tell, it kind of seemed like she had implants and took them out.

    At the start it was fun and games and I could tell the semblance of her aggressive attitude, but after the 1st and only pop, she pretty much slept for 30 minutes. Her BBBJ was very decent I would give her that but otherwise I would say she is very experience and is pretty much a clock watcher, good enough to trick a newbie. I didn't want to be rude but I did not push her, but because of that I would not recommend her to anyone, and I would definitely not repeat. Her hygiene is highly questionable and shower was lackluster at best. Poor and unenthusiastic attempt at communication. I would not even put her as the benchmark of average. Theres a lot of be desired after the appointment, I would say she is a shell of herself if reports on her in the past were accurate, but her service is just not there and that's unfortunate because her looks will probably fail her soon.
    I've visited her twice 1st visit was early Covid so no kissing but she was very energetic and was wild in CG and BBBJ and got 2 solid pops in and a 3rd via HJ at the end.

    2nd visit was a little more tame still good first round and more dfk, 2nd round definitely had to initiate more and stop slow her down with HJ as she was going at it at rate to get me to pop. She did allow for a 2nd round.

    I've haven't seen girls at the very end of the night but I can imagine their may be stamina issues. I noticed having a later appointment with Ellie from (LSC) she got tired in CG during 2nd round quickly but I didn't really mind that much.

  5. #1226

    Poppy from lovelyangels, cemi + lola from welcome cuties

    Seems like I've had more msises than hits, but I thought poppy from lovelyangels was a hit. A / B cuts with eraser nips. Good service and not too far off from pics. She has a spinner like body though and very cool personality, not uptight and service oriented.

    I had the unfortunate cancel from welcome2 cuties, whatever that group is called. Scheduled for cemi, but PO botched scheduling and canceled on my after I drove all the way there. Offered me lola as an alternate and boy that was a mistake. Lola is full of ugly tats and pics do look like her face wise. Very unwelcoming dental hygiene. Very cold and chilly personality. Absolutely no English and attempts to be friendly with her were squashed immediately. Started with a shower and it was like she didn't want to be there. After a long 10 minute unthorough shower, she wanted to shower some more. At this point, it was almost a scam. She wasted close to 15 minutes of nothing and was being very difficult. I offered to end the session and tipped her 20 bucks as she was awful.

    PO apologized and set me up with cemi, as originally intended. Cemi was almost on the opposite end of the spectrum. She was warm, friendly, kinky, and adventurous. She is a MILF but she has a tight body and keeps in good shape. Very good massage and very welcoming. She was enjoyable and experienced. It felt like she wanted to be there and she was enjoying it as much as I was. Definitely recommend cemi if you like milfs. I wouldn't wish someone like Lola to my enemy.

  6. #1225

    Yuna was lousy

    Not sure if its an off day or maybe its because I was the last appointment but yuna was a disappointment. Her pics are very close to her, she does look a bit older definitely into her 30's, lucky if she's in her late 20's. She has a petite body, not really spinner because it was super boney and not hard at all. Comparatively speaking, kat is what I would call a hard body versus Yuna, who was bone and baby fat. I could have sworn her tits were mm but hard to tell, it kind of seemed like she had implants and took them out.

    At the start it was fun and games and I could tell the semblance of her aggressive attitude, but after the 1st and only pop, she pretty much slept for 30 minutes. Her BBBJ was very decent I would give her that but otherwise I would say she is very experience and is pretty much a clock watcher, good enough to trick a newbie. I didn't want to be rude but I did not push her, but because of that I would not recommend her to anyone, and I would definitely not repeat. Her hygiene is highly questionable and shower was lackluster at best. Poor and unenthusiastic attempt at communication. I would not even put her as the benchmark of average. Theres a lot of be desired after the appointment, I would say she is a shell of herself if reports on her in the past were accurate, but her service is just not there and that's unfortunate because her looks will probably fail her soon.

  7. #1224
    Quote Originally Posted by Neferix  [View Original Post]
    Met Lina last weekend. Technically she's in San Mateo but for me the drive wasn't that much longer. Anyways, the website said she was a spinner, but I think she's borderline spinner, maybe average. Face was 7/10 but I didn't mind the DFK. I'm going to skip everything else and just say she knows her shit.

    We did mish but she didn't complain when I lifted one leg up, pushed both legs back, put her legs over my shoulders, and turned her sideways. We did two variations of doggy but only because she asked, as I'm not really a doggy person. She did normal CG, but I asked her to do aggressive Asian squat CG and she was amazing at it. Then I asked if she knew the amazon position (via a picture on my phone) and she held my legs back and did it. For a few minutes she was fucking me the normal way, then she switched to squatting. She kept it on for at least 5 minutes and I was surprised by her stamina. I'm into BDSM so I meet a dom occasionally, but getting this kind of stuff outside of a BDSM session literally made me go "holy shit".

    I know everyone here talks about how assertive Yuna from KGA is, but I haven't met her. I'm still curious though, would she be fine with that kind of stuff if I asked? Also, can anyone tell me if there are other assertive kgirls like this in the bay, not just San Jose?
    Yuna's definitely assertive, so is Ciara from LSC both a sub 5' although.

    I'm hoping vixen / ace at sweet angels returns to the bay. Although she's not as assertive as Yuna or Ciara I think she would be game. She definitely can do CFC / squat fast. Looks she's in LA now though.

  8. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    You paid her $50 more to stop that voice?

    I would pay her $220 -less- by leaving if she didn't stop it.
    LOL.

    For me, I thought it was weird she was super paranoid.

  9. #1222

    Jean

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiDiver  [View Original Post]
    Jean is a true 19-year old K-Doll. The others are older but I don't know by how much. I've seen Nova in street clothes and she looked really hot. Same with Zoe. Never session with Zoe or Nova though. My guess is Nova and Zoe are both maybe mid-20's but that's just a guess.

    Jean has a boyfriend so I think it's possible she won't come back to work. Only time will tell.
    Yes who knows if she comes back considering it was probably her first go around. Had a nice time with her she's more gnd cutie than ddg. She's young which has pros and cons. Pros being cute, less scripted and she had a good attitude. Cons BBBJ could improve. More GFE then PSE.

  10. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Agree 100%. I like her. She looks nothing like her pics, but I've seen her a half dozen times and she knows what I like. I would pay her an extra 50 to talk to drop the cartoon voice. I keep trying to make her cum so hard that she swears in Korean in her real voice.
    You paid her $50 more to stop that voice?

    I would pay her $220 -less- by leaving if she didn't stop it.

  11. #1220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiDiver  [View Original Post]
    Sorry buddy. I have not seen Ruby but I also haven't tried to book her. Word on the street is that she's gorgeous, perhaps the best looking girl here right now. I haven't heard much about her, which means guys who see her are keeping her to themselves and repeating, keeping her schedule full. I've heard she has several / many guys booking multiple hour appointments. Same phenomenon happened with Kimmy at Viola's last year but with her I was part of the group keeping her busy.
    I was a reg with Sharon so the PO gave me some preference. I was the second customer to see her. She was a bit smitten with me calling me handsome and what not making for a really natural, GFE experience. She's basically a civi doing this between schooling. Instagram model face imo, slender body, personable. We hit it off really well. The second time around, she remembered me and was excited, although she wasn't the same as before. She was feeling under the weather lately: bigger guys, crappy neck pillow, constant showers making her really cold (she had the a / c and fan off during sessions), birth control messing with her internally. She hopped into her bunny robe and we just talked for a good bit and I just was there for her. She initially told me she was staying for 3 months and had to get back to school, but I think the nature of the work took a toll on her.

  12. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick11  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers, anyone had experience with Bora from Viola & friends? Her pictures look good and wanted to see if anyone had seen her before.
    I saw her earlier in the year. Pics are older.

    Pros:

    Good BJ.

    Experienced.

    Cons:

    Smokers Breath.

    Chubby.

    I didn't have a good connection. YMMV.

    I would not repeat with Bora. VF has other good girls in Zuri or Lucy.

  13. #1218

    Jenna

    Jenna is nothing special IMO. About the only thing that stands out is her super spinner size. Service is average, voice is kinda grating after five minutes. Pics that she's using are completely fake. She isn't a spring chicken either. I've seen her twice and the second time was only because I did a spinner week special for myself. Just feels like there are better options everywhere for service or looks, unless you're really, really into tiny spinners.

  14. #1217
    I'm looking at Black Rose at PC and Nara and Nova at BGC for a future visit. Anyone w / details on service / looks let me know.

  15. #1216

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueberryMan  [View Original Post]
    She's leaving tomorrow and already fully booked. I can't feel like I missed out. I been trying to book for weeks but she's always fully booked. It's difficult for me to pre-book due to personal reasons.

    Any one see her? I wonder who she is.
    Sorry buddy. I have not seen Ruby but I also haven't tried to book her. Word on the street is that she's gorgeous, perhaps the best looking girl here right now. I haven't heard much about her, which means guys who see her are keeping her to themselves and repeating, keeping her schedule full. I've heard she has several / many guys booking multiple hour appointments. Same phenomenon happened with Kimmy at Viola's last year but with her I was part of the group keeping her busy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape