Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 4470
-
08-12-20 12:28 #1215Senior Member

Posts: 135Bora
This may not be too helpful, since I have not seen her, but she has been at Viola's for years and has a good reputation for service. I have seen a dozen or more RAs from Viola's over the years, and all were good or better.
Originally Posted by Nick11
[View Original Post]
DB.
-
08-12-20 12:26 #1214Regular Member

Posts: 23Nara bgc
Met Nara at bgc yesterday.
All natural and very little belly fat. Cute face (for me) . But service is not that great.
She don't do DT and was speaking in Korean whole time. Felt so disconnected.
May be her mood is off that day? Still was able to get 2 pops. I had another pop in me. But she keeps rushing me even for shower.
Left in 40 mins felt disappointed after high expectations.
I would give her 6.5/10.
-
08-12-20 09:18 #1213Senior Member

Posts: 438Agree 100%. I like her. She looks nothing like her pics, but I've seen her a half dozen times and she knows what I like. I would pay her an extra 50 to talk to drop the cartoon voice. I keep trying to make her cum so hard that she swears in Korean in her real voice.
Originally Posted by HappyEnday
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 03:21 #1212Regular Member

Posts: 13Any experience with Bora from Viola?
Hey fellow mongers, anyone had experience with Bora from Viola & friends? Her pictures look good and wanted to see if anyone had seen her before.
-
08-11-20 21:49 #1211Senior Member

Posts: 135Jenna
I have seen her 3 times. I think she is really cute and very accommodating. Slightly chubby but really nice tiny body.
Originally Posted by HappyEnday
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 21:16 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 65Ruby at Cara's
She's leaving tomorrow and already fully booked. I can't feel like I missed out. I been trying to book for weeks but she's always fully booked. It's difficult for me to pre-book due to personal reasons.
Any one see her? I wonder who she is.
-
08-11-20 19:34 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 31LOL. Jenna is a funny little character. Her pikachu voice and sound effects. Yea she's very limited, but repeat visits she opens up to those she likes. Kinda miss her in SJ.
Originally Posted by JonBeezyz
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 15:55 #1208Senior Member

Posts: 63East bay
Anyone have recommendations for east bay agencies?
I've gone to Klovers and saw Jenna. She looks nothing like the pic. Here is my review.
Jenna is a small 4'8" girl. Small tits and nice small butt. She seems to like repeating what you say which was kind of weird but it wasn't what I was there for. Give an OK BJ with some tongue flicking and light DT. She is so small I started doing some business while carrying her. I'm sure if you are strong enough, you can do the Superman position. From there we did miss, rcg, again squats and doggy. Nice time but wouldn't repeat.
-
08-11-20 11:57 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 135Amy
She is perhaps the horniest RA I have ever been with. Hadn't thought about Greek, not my thing, FIA tho.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her in a couple of months. She stopped DFK because of CV.
-
08-11-20 09:50 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 438I keep thinking I'm going to score greek with Amy, but haven't yet. She gets wound up and things just happen, so I'm going to keep trying.
Originally Posted by LondonCalling
[View Original Post]
Regardless, she's so much fun that it's always a good time.
-
08-11-20 09:48 #1205Senior Member

Posts: 438I thought Zoe was cute as hell and pretty young. Mid 20's is about right. But her performance wasn't anywhere near Jean's, at least for me.
Originally Posted by Flipusgxx
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-20 02:08 #1204Regular Member

Posts: 23Cara and lovely?
Been trying to reach Cara and lovely. They don't respond! Is anyone facing the same issue?
-
08-10-20 23:39 #1203Banned Member

Posts: 770There are none. Greek is extremely YMMV. There are a couple of girls who allow Greek in LA (Pepsi, Yoona).
Originally Posted by LondonCalling
[View Original Post]
Other than that, good luck. Worst come to worst you could try going to Nikki's in SF and fuck an old Vietnamese girl (well more like closer to granny) named Tammy, she offers bareback Greek. But I'm not even sure they're working during covid.
-
08-10-20 19:15 #1202Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks all
Thanks all for the info today. Good looking out.
To he who asked, I can confirm Yuna is pretty aggressive / dominant-leaning from my 1 session with her. She's friendly and cute, no doubt. Older than I had hoped. First sign of her being dominant was at 2nd on the bed. I'm not personally into hardcore oral, but she wasn't having it any other way. It was kind of funny, my legs were under her arms, and I kept tensing when the session was getting rough. She kept shoving my legs back down. I asked her to go softer, and she mouthed back that she wouldn't go softer if I didn't relax. LOL.
But I was able to ask her to lay down so I could get on top, and then it was all great from there. I tend to like to set the pace, and she was happy to oblige. I did not PSE with her though, but I guess it's available. I am too shy for that right now.
-
08-10-20 18:02 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 133Jean
Jean is a true 19-year old K-Doll. The others are older but I don't know by how much. I've seen Nova in street clothes and she looked really hot. Same with Zoe. Never session with Zoe or Nova though. My guess is Nova and Zoe are both maybe mid-20's but that's just a guess.
Originally Posted by Flipusgxx
[View Original Post]
Jean has a boyfriend so I think it's possible she won't come back to work. Only time will tell.










Reply With Quote






