Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 689 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 739 789 1189 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 24836
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14516

    Tell management

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    So I had a 6 pm appointment today for a hhr. I text I was there 10 minutes early and she needs to "get ready" and finally get started at 6:10 wirh a BBBJ. 5 minutes into it she tells me I can CIM. After 5 more minutes, asks for any tips to help me cum and says she's on her period. At 6:25, she stops, says she's sorry, she tried, but has to be out of the room at 6:30.

    I didn't know how to proceed as far as donation but felt obligated to pay the listed rate. If you like a tooth deep throat, she's a good choice. The only fucking was literally her fucking me over. But she told me I can fuck her next time when she's not on her period.

    Sorry, but that was horrible. No prior communication about being on her period or anything. Proceed at your own risk.
    Tell DI about your experience.

  2. #14515

    DI Rachel Ripoff

    So I had a 6 pm appointment today for a hhr. I text I was there 10 minutes early and she needs to "get ready" and finally get started at 6:10 wirh a BBBJ. 5 minutes into it she tells me I can CIM. After 5 more minutes, asks for any tips to help me cum and says she's on her period. At 6:25, she stops, says she's sorry, she tried, but has to be out of the room at 6:30.

    I didn't know how to proceed as far as donation but felt obligated to pay the listed rate. If you like a tooth deep throat, she's a good choice. The only fucking was literally her fucking me over. But she told me I can fuck her next time when she's not on her period.

    Sorry, but that was horrible. No prior communication about being on her period or anything. Proceed at your own risk.

  3. #14514

    Nichole Shannon

    After reading a raving review on here I decided to spend a little on her. Exchanged many texts, We made an appointment for today, I drove close to downtown to her location, then she ghosted. Still haven't heard from her.

  4. #14513

    Anything

    Any reviews for KYANNA?

  5. #14512
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1016

    Sevyn

    I'm guessing she keeps pushing clients backs because, not so much for putting the two pounds of cake icing on her face, but I really think she's waiting for the drugs to kick in. One day I got there 10 minutes early and I saw two black guys leave her room. Then I got a text pushing me back and hour. She pushes all of her clients back, not giving a crap about our time. That was the last day saw her. Oh, wait. I left and never came back. And yes she is on something. Some of the other spots she puts cake icing on are her arms, legs and hands. One of the things I noticed in her room before she started "cleaning up" was a syringe, but that's a whole other Oprah show. The chicks who put "NO DRAMA" on their ads have the most, and her drama can fill up days of Springer air waves. But the thing that always pisses me off about Sevyn is her total disdain to the fact that most of us hobbyists have lives and jobs and responsibilities, and the fact that an hour visit would turn into two and sometimes two-and-a-half hours of our valuable time.

    BFDeal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...661/3175614711

    Sevyn is a very attractive woman with a great smile. She's super sweet. She's definitely not someone to see if you're on a time crunch. She will be late. A QV turned into over an hour of time because waiting. However, I'd consider seeing her again.

    We texted and agreed that I could head there. I said 15 minutes. She asked for 20. I arrived in about 20 and texted and she texted back like 5 minutes later asking for a couple more minutes. I waited another 5 and then texted a? And she gave me the room number.

    Once inside she answered in a towel and immediately made me happy I stayed. She has a beautiful smile and is very attractive. She told me to give her another couple of minutes to finish freshening up. She was gone for another 20 minutes. I almost left but kept remembering that smile.

    When she came out she spent like 5 minutes cleaning up the room and talking before we finally got naked. She started playing with me, then turned the music. Then she started playing with me, then turned down the TV. The whole time she continued to talk as well.

    Finally she started playing with me and I started playing with her, put my FIV. She is tight as hell. I got hard and on went a condom for CBJ. She did this for a minute or so then lubed up and hopped on top. She rode me well and she moaned in the right way. I moved us to Mish and stayed there until I blew it in the bag.

    I tossed the condom and we talked for quite a bit longer. She's definitely a talker. It was an okay experience. She's so cute I will probably see her again to see if she improves.

  6. #14511
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...661/3175614711
    Sevyn is a very attractive woman with a great smile. She's super sweet. I almost left but kept remembering that smile.
    One tip I have is that I'd be careful about romanticizing these encounters, as I find it to be much safer in the long run for all parties involved when everyone keeps it business like, but I understand where you're coming from. That was basically my experience with her too. Decent session, but not to be relied on because she will waste your time.

  7. #14510

    Sevyn

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...661/3175614711

    Sevyn is a very attractive woman with a great smile. She's super sweet. She's definitely not someone to see if you're on a time crunch. She will be late. A QV turned into over an hour of time because waiting. However, I'd consider seeing her again.

    We texted and agreed that I could head there. I said 15 minutes. She asked for 20. I arrived in about 20 and texted and she texted back like 5 minutes later asking for a couple more minutes. I waited another 5 and then texted a? And she gave me the room number.

    Once inside she answered in a towel and immediately made me happy I stayed. She has a beautiful smile and is very attractive. She told me to give her another couple of minutes to finish freshening up. She was gone for another 20 minutes. I almost left but kept remembering that smile.

    When she came out she spent like 5 minutes cleaning up the room and talking before we finally got naked. She started playing with me, then turned the music. Then she started playing with me, then turned down the TV. The whole time she continued to talk as well.

    Finally she started playing with me and I started playing with her, put my FIV. She is tight as hell. I got hard and on went a condom for CBJ. She did this for a minute or so then lubed up and hopped on top. She rode me well and she moaned in the right way. I moved us to Mish and stayed there until I blew it in the bag.

    I tossed the condom and we talked for quite a bit longer. She's definitely a talker. It was an okay experience. She's so cute I will probably see her again to see if she improves.

  8. #14509

    Sweet Melissa RIP?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    Chloe number 1 for me really miss her.

    Heather (RIP).

    Sweet Melissa (RIP).

    SOPHIE (Sweet AMP).
    Sweet Melissa passed away?

    I know I don't post and I should contribute more I'm sorry. But seeing that shocked me.

    My top 5.

    Jayla (Castleton and had a fake pic. A lot of the seniors hate girls with fake pics but I loved her skills).

    Andrea V.

    Tabby.

    Sweet Melissa.

    Carley now in Lebanon (best bang for your buck imo).

    For body rub I was always a fan of an older gal on the South side that went by Brooke back in the backpage days.

    If Sweet Mel really passed away and you don't mind sharing with me how please feel free to DM. She always talked about going to Florida with her bf so I always assumed that's why she went silent. So sad she really was a good soul.

  9. #14508
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadillac31  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on these two? I'm visiting back in indy and looking forward to seeing them, now that I'm back, can't seem to find any info!

    Pm me or post if you know where they are or numbers. Thanks!
    I found Hollywood to be cold and detached, she won't CG (ofc YMMV) and she seemed like she had better things to do, which was probably true but a little acting goes a long way. Good BBBJ but with no suction so it was kind of meh IMHO. Just overall didn't allow me to get into the session. No experience with the other lady, sorry.

  10. #14507

    Alexis and Hollywood / nikki

    Anyone have any info on these two? I'm visiting back in indy and looking forward to seeing them, now that I'm back, can't seem to find any info!

    Pm me or post if you know where they are or numbers. Thanks!

  11. #14506

    Question

    Long time lurker here. On listcrawler I see some ads don't have number in the ad. How do you contact them without having a phone number. Thank you in advance.

  12. #14505

    Lindsey Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    My experience with Eros girls is that they are legit. She looks smoking ass hot. I had to fight off the temptation to text her because I spent a bunch on Angelina already this month when she was here but I have seen this girl posted for Indianapolis a few months back as well on Eros so she might be one that travels from city to city. If anyone has seen her and can provide some insight into what she offers, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, etc that would be helpful to know. Thanks guys.
    Seen her a few times when she was on SA. Before she started on Eros. Half the donation then. If you're cool and she likes you, it's possible to get into her circle of "play" friends. Where donations are not always needed. But you'll have to spend a few times to get a chance.

  13. #14504
    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    My experience with Eros girls is that they are legit. She looks smoking ass hot. I had to fight off the temptation to text her because I spent a bunch on Angelina already this month when she was here but I have seen this girl posted for Indianapolis a few months back as well on Eros so she might be one that travels from city to city. If anyone has seen her and can provide some insight into what she offers, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, etc that would be helpful to know. Thanks guys.
    I have seen her. Everything is covered. PM me for more.

  14. #14503
    Has anyone tried her lately?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53200785/#.

    I tried texting her a couple times, but nothing. I'll try again at a later date.

  15. #14502
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Lindsey Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lindsey Hill? I'm interested in meeting her but her ad screams scam.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7566965.htm?cat=1
    My experience with Eros girls is that they are legit. She looks smoking ass hot. I had to fight off the temptation to text her because I spent a bunch on Angelina already this month when she was here but I have seen this girl posted for Indianapolis a few months back as well on Eros so she might be one that travels from city to city. If anyone has seen her and can provide some insight into what she offers, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, etc that would be helpful to know. Thanks guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape