Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 740 790 1190 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14501
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Those definitely were the golden years. The Ms T and Lacy Duos; Ms T and Karen duos and Lacy and Pam duos were some of the best. Without question you would leave with your nutt sack looking like deflated balloons. All the mouth, ass and pussy you could stand. Blair always had me stand by the full length mirrors she had in her room so she could watch herself sucking my dick. For someone around 22 she made this old man feel 10 feet tall. Misty a former friend of Blair and also a college student at the time also enjoyed perfecting her cock sucking technique and became an absolute rock star, always sucking two loads out of me in record time. Often asking, you want another one? Even took my pants off once as I was about to leave to enjoy her throat one more time. Shit like that doesn't happen anymore. Somewhere I have hundreds of photos of Misty during one fun filled afternoon of crazy sex. Seen her not too long ago and she has matured into a woman and has lost that thin youthful college coed figure. But I would still bang her. Hell I would bang her mom.
    Reading this brought back so many great memories! All of the girls listed above are amazing. It was a different time and experience for sure. These girls genuinely enjoyed what they did. I have not had that kind of fun in a long time. I got out of the hobby because its not much fun. Whenyou message a girl now you are never talking to her. If you are with them for 30 min you are lucky. Its been over a year since I have seen anyone and I honestly don't think I am going back. I remember having ongoing texts with Misty teasing me all day until I came over. I might be there for 45 min or 4 hours depending on how much fun we are having. At least one girl on the list above used to see me for free when I didn't have the money. I don't think you will find that today.

  2. #14500

    Lindsey Hill

    Has anyone seen Lindsey Hill? I'm interested in meeting her but her ad screams scam.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7566965.htm?cat=1

  3. #14499
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    BG,

    Sensory was my ATF. She told me she was like a man stuck in a woman's body because all she could think about was sex! I always thought her BBBJ was the best in the biz. I remember once she was at my hotel and after about 2 hours of non-stop fucking we went to lunch next door. She didn't have any panties on and kept on guiding my hand to her pussy during lunch. About mid way through lunch she said "Don't we need to use the restroom? Off we went into the ladies room and fucked and sucked for 20 minutes. Then we finished lunch and went back to the hotel and went at it again in the room for another 2 hours. She was insatiable like Lacy but, in a more sensual manner. Thus her name Sensory Surprise fit her like a glove. A sensual woman who would surprise the hell out of you in the bedroom.

    PT.
    Jesus Christ I guess I got into the game too late. I wish I could find someone like this now haha.

  4. #14498

    Why'all are killing me

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    BG,

    Sensory was my ATF. She told me she was like a man stuck in a woman's body because all she could think about was sex! I always thought her BBBJ was the best in the biz. I remember once she was at my hotel and after about 2 hours of non-stop fucking we went to lunch next door. She didn't have any panties on and kept on guiding my hand to her pussy during lunch. About mid way through lunch she said "Don't we need to use the restroom? Off we went into the ladies room and fucked and sucked for 20 minutes. Then we finished lunch and went back to the hotel and went at it again in the room for another 2 hours. She was insatiable like Lacy but, in a more sensual manner. Thus her name Sensory Surprise fit her like a glove. A sensual woman who would surprise the hell out of you in the bedroom.

    PT.
    This sounds amazing, I wish I was there! I know Natalie (haven't seen her post recently) talked about throwing a party a year and a half ago but I don't think it ever happened. Sensory and Lacy sound fantastic, I wish they were still seeing people.

  5. #14497

    Sensory

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuyUAteMe  [View Original Post]
    I was there, that was a blast! Wish I could remember every providers name I talked to. There was one guy getting his dick swallowed right at one of the tables by this blonde girl from Lafayette. I had known Lacy for years before this. I have had her and Pam together more than a couple times. Went to a few private parties at her house, She was my first crazy-good and ATF. How many remember Sensory Surprise?

    BG,

    This old dog is just crazy for that pussy!
    BG,

    Sensory was my ATF. She told me she was like a man stuck in a woman's body because all she could think about was sex! I always thought her BBBJ was the best in the biz. I remember once she was at my hotel and after about 2 hours of non-stop fucking we went to lunch next door. She didn't have any panties on and kept on guiding my hand to her pussy during lunch. About mid way through lunch she said "Don't we need to use the restroom? Off we went into the ladies room and fucked and sucked for 20 minutes. Then we finished lunch and went back to the hotel and went at it again in the room for another 2 hours. She was insatiable like Lacy but, in a more sensual manner. Thus her name Sensory Surprise fit her like a glove. A sensual woman who would surprise the hell out of you in the bedroom.

    PT.

  6. #14496

    A question about DI girls

    Do you guys tip DI girls? What's the custom?

  7. #14495

    Wild Beaver!

    I was there, that was a blast! Wish I could remember every providers name I talked to. There was one guy getting his dick swallowed right at one of the tables by this blonde girl from Lafayette. I had known Lacy for years before this. I have had her and Pam together more than a couple times. Went to a few private parties at her house, She was my first crazy-good and ATF. How many remember Sensory Surprise?

    BG,

    This old dog is just crazy for that pussy!

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    The answer, for both of you, is yes. Dyoung not sure of the fiery redhead, never have known her to have colored her hair to that extent but, I was out of the hobby for awhile. As far as reconnecting I haven't seen her since I have been back but, I have an old monger friend who still visits with her from time to time. She has a real life now with a real job and her playtime is very limited. I was told by my friend that if you weren't an old regular of hers then you probably won't be seeing her. Lacy and Pam are still friends and for the right price will do duo's but, they aren't cheap. Also Miss T isn't advertising anymore but, I will ask some friends if she is still seeing old clients.

    I will never forget the party Lacy threw down at the Wild Beaver years ago where so many of Indy's top independent providers, now retired, were present to entertain the group of mongers that attended. I remember going to the men's room and opening the door only to find Blair and Handfull of Wheel going at it on the sink. Oh those were the days.

  8. #14494
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    I drive 2 hours each way to visit the DI girls. Agree I hate to do that just for hhr but also hate to waist the $ on an hour if I can't fully enjoy the hour. I just convince myself that it makes my hobby dollars go further, a high pussy to $ ratio if you will.
    I could see twice as many in a month, I suppose there is some good idea there!

  9. #14493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Pussy:Dollar

    Quote Originally Posted by JrFilms  [View Original Post]
    That is what my choice would be, if I lived in Indy. I would prefer it. Unfortunately, I have to drive in from an hour away and I hate to drive 2 hours just for 30 min of play time.
    I drive 2 hours each way to visit the DI girls. Agree I hate to do that just for hhr but also hate to waist the $ on an hour if I can't fully enjoy the hour. I just convince myself that it makes my hobby dollars go further, a high pussy to $ ratio if you will.

  10. #14492

    Delilah with DI

    God damn.

    Just had my second encounter with Delilah. She's amazing. Incredibly thicc in all the right areas. Huge beautiful tits. Nice smile and personality. Will speak dirty to you in Spanish OR Portuguese, LOL. Your choice. She answered the door in little black outfit. She stripped down while I was prepping in the bathroom. She got up on the bed and I started sucking on her huge tits. Then had her lay back and ate her pussy until she came. I got up on the bed and she started BBBJ. I don't remember if that was on the table last time or it was because I made her bust a nut and she was feeling in an open mood.

    She was down for a lot while I was there. Had her sit on my face so I could eat that pussy some more. From there multiple positions. One particularly hot one was doggy while being able to watch the action in the bathroom mirror. Watching those big tits flop around while hitting it from the back was next level. Accidentally pulled her hair a little too hard when she was on top because she was fucking me so hard. She's staying in a familiar location and the spot is kept very nice and clean. It was a little warm and she turned the air down. What a sweetheart.

    She did open the door in her giant heals which make her like 6 feet tall so be prepared for that if you haven't visited her before. It was a great session and I would highly recommend checking her out while she's still here. She said she will be going back to FL at some point.

    If you like your girls THICC (in a very good way. Great ass!) with huge tits, Delilah is your girl!

  11. #14491
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    I always start with a hhr. I am not up to multiple pops. Now if I find a lady that is an awesome GFE then I can use up about 45 minutes or so including plenty of foreplay, then I will do hr. If the lady enjoys playing in the shower or does a great sensual massage along with fs, then I will do an hr. I have only met a couple of ladies that I can occupy an hour with and they become instant atf's.
    That is what my choice would be, if I lived in Indy. I would prefer it. Unfortunately, I have to drive in from an hour away and I hate to drive 2 hours just for 30 min of play time.

  12. #14490
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe22  [View Original Post]
    Aside from the obvious time difference. How would you guys compare an hour session versus a half hour? I always do a half hour which is pretty much down to business with small talk. How are your hour visits typically?

    Thinking of doing so with DI. I know each providers visits vary, but figured I'd ask the group before I spend the extra cash to treat myself.
    I always start with a hhr. I am not up to multiple pops. Now if I find a lady that is an awesome GFE then I can use up about 45 minutes or so including plenty of foreplay, then I will do hr. If the lady enjoys playing in the shower or does a great sensual massage along with fs, then I will do an hr. I have only met a couple of ladies that I can occupy an hour with and they become instant atf's.

  13. #14489

    Try half first

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe22  [View Original Post]
    Aside from the obvious time difference. How would you guys compare an hour session versus a half hour? I always do a half hour which is pretty much down to business with small talk. How are your hour visits typically?

    Thinking of doing so with DI. I know each providers visits vary, but figured I'd ask the group before I spend the extra cash to treat myself.
    With DI I always do the half. My brain and dick have been programmed to estimate a half hour and have never run out of time. Can't pop twice back to back anymore so that is not a time concern. 10 years ago I could go 2 times in a half and 3 in an hour. Now I need a warm blanket and a nap after one pop.

  14. #14488

    The golden years

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    The answer, for both of you, is yes. Dyoung not sure of the fiery redhead, never have known her to have colored her hair to that extent but, I was out of the hobby for awhile. As far as reconnecting I haven't seen her since I have been back but, I have an old monger friend who still visits with her from time to time. She has a real life now with a real job and her playtime is very limited. I was told by my friend that if you weren't an old regular of hers then you probably won't be seeing her. Lacy and Pam are still friends and for the right price will do duo's but, they aren't cheap. Also Miss T isn't advertising anymore but, I will ask some friends if she is still seeing old clients.

    I will never forget the party Lacy threw down at the Wild Beaver years ago where so many of Indy's top independent providers, now retired, were present to entertain the group of mongers that attended. I remember going to the men's room and opening the door only to find Blair and Handfull of Wheel going at it on the sink. Oh those were the days.
    Those definitely were the golden years. The Ms T and Lacy Duos; Ms T and Karen duos and Lacy and Pam duos were some of the best. Without question you would leave with your nutt sack looking like deflated balloons. All the mouth, ass and pussy you could stand. Blair always had me stand by the full length mirrors she had in her room so she could watch herself sucking my dick. For someone around 22 she made this old man feel 10 feet tall. Misty a former friend of Blair and also a college student at the time also enjoyed perfecting her cock sucking technique and became an absolute rock star, always sucking two loads out of me in record time. Often asking, you want another one? Even took my pants off once as I was about to leave to enjoy her throat one more time. Shit like that doesn't happen anymore. Somewhere I have hundreds of photos of Misty during one fun filled afternoon of crazy sex. Seen her not too long ago and she has matured into a woman and has lost that thin youthful college coed figure. But I would still bang her. Hell I would bang her mom.

  15. #14487
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe22  [View Original Post]
    Aside from the obvious time difference. How would you guys compare an hour session versus a half hour? I always do a half hour which is pretty much down to business with small talk. How are your hour visits typically?

    Thinking of doing so with DI. I know each providers visits vary, but figured I'd ask the group before I spend the extra cash to treat myself.
    I've always wondered if hhr or hr would be best for me.

    If a provider won't do mpops, then I usually avoid booking an entire hour.

    When I'm at a provider's place for more than half an hour, sometimes I feel awkward being there for an extended period of time.

    If a provider's hr rate is simply twice the hhr rate, then I stick with an hhr. I only like booking a full hr if there's a discount.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape