Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 24836
-
08-07-20 10:51 #14441Senior Member

Posts: 727Top 5
Chloe number 1 for me really miss her.
Originally Posted by LoydStt30
[View Original Post]
Heather (RIP).
Sweet Melissa (RIP).
SOPHIE (Sweet AMP).
-
08-07-20 09:55 #14440Senior Member

Posts: 1395Three and a half to four is way out of line
When there are some excellent 200 ladies available, even some good 150 ones. Agencies have a tendency to be overpriced JMO because the girls usually have a markup payback. Eros has always been overpriced even in the old days.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 09:49 #14439Senior Member

Posts: 79Kelsey has a very fine BBBJ as well, though all but her newest pics are dated, she's more filled out that it appears, she's still extremely cute and gifted.
Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 06:03 #14438Senior Member

Posts: 1095Search bar
A quick search will find some info. Mostly talk but 1 or 2 reviews. Overall, doesn't sound worth it unless you want to fuck a hot chick.
Originally Posted by LngTimExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 05:59 #14437Senior Member

Posts: 56Natalie on Eros
Has anyone had a meetup with Natalie on Eros? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on her. She has some higher fees, but sometimes you get what you pay for.
Or does anyone have suggestions on who to see?
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5884098.htm?cat=1
-
08-07-20 02:46 #14436Senior Member

Posts: 244I will agree BreSexi was my all time favorite. She was petite, smart, sexy and just an average girl that you would never think was in the business. She gave the best BJ and could give and take. I wish she would come back.
Originally Posted by BFDeal
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 01:23 #14435Senior Member

Posts: 176Anybody know of escorts who are 18? I want somebody young and legal.
-
08-06-20 23:11 #14434Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Rachel and Roz
That's awesome, letting it drip out and licking it back up is just as hot, she's next on my list of priorities. Damn, can't wait. Appreciate the insight on the pics too, good to know they're not 5 years old or something, they look great. Also I'm hearing they may be bringing more friends along with them! I think DI is about to be insane, I'm going to want to go daily, I better start crushing my bonus incentives.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 22:48 #14433Senior Member

Posts: 31Tabby. Candence. Suzie. Mmgeg. Kay. And have to throw a monster In there Chloe the Cougar who is retired. And all com.
Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 21:24 #14432Senior Member

Posts: 224Top 5?
Who's the top 5 BBBJ in your opinion?
Originally Posted by LoydStt30
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 20:34 #14431Senior Member

Posts: 31Dream with Jojo
Had a dream yesterday with the famous Jojo. I hate to be a party pooper but the BBBJ was below avg. Couldn't get me off and watched clock. So I will stick to the ones that have the best suction. Wasn't impressed. Great girl thou.
-
08-06-20 17:44 #14430Senior Member

Posts: 44Was thinking about that
So I was just thinking today about seeing if I could get both of them together at the same time. Would be one hell of a dream. Will have to investigate this.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 17:07 #14429Regular Member

Posts: 11You Know It's a Good Review When.
This is exactly what I look for in a review. Specific enough, yet not so detailed that it sounds embellished or prepared for Penthouse Forum (yes that reference tells you I'm not young). This review is not a just a fan piece either. I like descriptions of specific activities, the words said, an explanation of how sensual, or slutty, or naughty she is, rather than she was "hot" or "great. " The ultimate measure of a well done review, IMHO, is that I got wood reading it and immediately want to schedule with the provider ("I want to taste you" got me). Great job sir.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 13:18 #14428Senior Member

Posts: 220I wasnt' super impressed. I heard she had toned up some (she wasn't BBW by any means but had some meat on her) The pics IMHO other than the one with the tattoo on her back don't seem like the same girl, but again reports were she did tone uu.
Originally Posted by Jdkllr308
[View Original Post]
I wasn't blown away by her service, I'd say YMMV but for me ti was a no repeat experience.
-
08-06-20 12:17 #14427Senior Member

Posts: 186Kim
There are a few reports a while back. Try searching with Kim*.
Originally Posted by Jdkllr308
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





