Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 7073
-
08-15-20 22:08 #2588Senior Member

Posts: 93Good Time
I've seen her twice. Pictures are accurate, good service as advertised with upgrades available with the right connection. She can't deepthroat well but that's really the only negative I would say.
Originally Posted by JonnySpain
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 19:45 #2587Senior Member

Posts: 205Pm
JDome- I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by JDome
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 13:15 #2586Senior Member

Posts: 116Any info for Codi FS Greek in clairemont
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/fs-gre...-time/26227712
Her ad says FS and Greek in clairemont saw 2 reviews on another site.Last edited by JDome; 08-15-20 at 13:17. Reason: Add name
-
08-15-20 11:10 #2585Senior Member

Posts: 162A lot of good reviews on other sites.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 02:43 #2584Senior Member

Posts: 94Milani Luv
Thanks JdM7! Plenty of reviews on PD, but I trust you gents more. I'll report back if I get to see her!
Originally Posted by JaydelMar7
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-20 00:45 #2583Regular Member

Posts: 4Yes
Seen her twice and her head is amazing. Little too big to get FS FROM HER, but I definitely recommend the BJ. You recommend any girl that's discreet? I'm currently looking for someone else other than Jessie.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-20 22:43 #2582Senior Member

Posts: 563Anyone have experience with Jessie Monroe?
-
08-14-20 16:35 #2581Regular Member

Posts: 4MilaniLuv
I've seen her and reviewed her. She is fun. Would like to see her again but am nervous due to COVID.
Originally Posted by Usa2222
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-20 11:20 #2580Senior Member

Posts: 262Milani Luv
Not sure what else you need. She has plenty of reviews, social media and a website with all the details.
Originally Posted by JonnySpain
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-20 21:44 #2579Senior Member

Posts: 94Milani Luv
Hey gents, any Intel about Milani Luv? (https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MilaniLuv) I tried searching here for her name but no hits. Thanks all!
-
08-12-20 20:26 #2578Senior Member

Posts: 213Some other girl, and some guy, and another holding a dl for some reason.
Originally Posted by Usa2222
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...1138952f1e51d3
-
08-12-20 13:18 #2577Senior Member

Posts: 262Goes by Laura
I need your help Gents. I am coming to SD and trying to get my schedule together. I have contacted this one and she offered SC at macklaurah for some verification. I can't find anything else and am not adept at searching images.
Anybody have anything here?
https://callescort.org/463-200-6429
-
08-11-20 17:08 #2576Regular Member

Posts: 2Belle (from some time ago)
Hello, anybody has any info on her? Thank you.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/858247...nette/15547600
-
08-10-20 11:01 #2575Senior Member

Posts: 67Fake pics, that's porn star Kissa Sins. Avoid.
Originally Posted by DisruptedOrder
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-20 01:14 #2574Regular Member

Posts: 6Any info?
Any information on her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/53149914/











Reply With Quote






