Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 7073
-
05-27-20 20:49 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 563Where is she posting? I had one of the best times with her, an average / good time and a time where it was bad. That was several years ago though. She used to be really sexy.
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 12:06 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 43Update?
Seen her site looks like she has been out of it a few years. She plan on posting anytime soon?
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-20 11:27 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 302One of my ATF
She's back, and I'm glad to reconnect with her after at least a year of her contact info going bad.
-
05-26-20 19:49 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 84Seen her, Cool chick. 1. 8 hh greek.
Originally Posted by LeftCoastGhost
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-20 01:26 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 394Only two positions?
Originally Posted by LeftCoastGhost
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 11:23 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 162Go and enjoy, great personality and service, better looking and younger looking in person. Huge tits that don't show in her pictures, also does doubles.
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 10:57 #2387Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone?
Also came across this posting which seems TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Fatk47
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 03:53 #2386Regular Member

Posts: 18She's nice and clean. Therefore, everything is covered. Only two positions available. Mish and doggie. Although the photographs she uses, actually resembles her, it is in fact not her.
Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 01:48 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 404Savvy
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/50393188/
Has anyone seen her or have anything they're willing to share? I searched the boards and couldn't find anything on her. I haven't had true deepthroat in a long time and it sounds pretty appealing right now. Thanks in advance!
-
05-23-20 21:43 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 313Asian Incalls
Has anyone seen the talent at the usual incall hotel in national city off I5? I'd like to know how are the girls this week? Not interested in any gilf. Haha Anything would be great. Pm me.
-
05-23-20 21:27 #2383I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277I scroll
I'm from Richmond va.
I look at all our post daily. Richmond va is the top dog and on top of things. You guys be safe.
Micservice out!
-
05-23-20 19:46 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 56I had a different experience
I saw her pre pandemic and although she gave a flaky vibe.
Originally Posted by JNodd969
[View Original Post]
I saw her and it was pretty hot and light pse ish.
-
05-23-20 15:40 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 93Yes but not at the first time we agreed on.
Originally Posted by FingerLicking
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 13:44 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 278Did you actually see her on Friday?
Originally Posted by TheAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 12:56 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 93Lily
Time management isn't her best skill. She can be a little difficult to schedule with at times but when you do get to see her it's worth it and you quickly forget about it.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





