Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 472 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 7070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2570

    Anyone know Anaya


  2. #2569
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to get bb with her? I kinda hinted when I saw her and I got the maybe vibe but didn't want to push it. Just wanted to know if it was possible.
    Yeah I got the exact same vibe when I saw her. To be honest, I would be shocked if she didn't offer it to some clients given her nature. She ASKED me if I wanted bare camel slides and did that about as permissively as you could imagine.

  3. #2568
    Quote Originally Posted by SuchaDilf  [View Original Post]
    I saw her pre pandemic and although she gave a flaky vibe.

    I saw her and it was pretty hot and light pse ish.
    Anyone able to get bb with her? I kinda hinted when I saw her and I got the maybe vibe but didn't want to push it. Just wanted to know if it was possible.

  4. #2567
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPeter99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/52858727/

    Anybody have any info on this lady? She replied to a text with a custom pic that matched her perfectly. Looks fun (said all covered). Might TOFTT if nobody calls me off.
    She's legit. She's anti-black but a friend of mine saw her and she was good lay. was in the mission valley area maybe ~1 year ago.

  5. #2566
    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    I actually saw her back in June at Mission Valley for an hour. The only thing that bothered me was that while I was outside the door knocking it was obvious her pimp was walking by making sure I wasnt a threat and also she had a friend inside with her who she sent to the bathroom while Miko and I got to business. Overall the session was nice, very petit girl just how I like them. She's good with oral but I loved pounding her doggy style. Overall good experience. I would see her again. I have been seeing girls from PD, just do your research. Read other guys reviews and see if they have more reviews. Its all common sense.
    FYI. It's better to post the PD profile instead of the PD ad. Ads come and go more quickly.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/mikolove

  6. #2565

    MikoLove

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCarlos805  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mikolove? Love her look and eyes. But lots of BS reviews on PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Diego/mikolove
    I actually saw her back in June at Mission Valley for an hour. The only thing that bothered me was that while I was outside the door knocking it was obvious her pimp was walking by making sure I wasnt a threat and also she had a friend inside with her who she sent to the bathroom while Miko and I got to business. Overall the session was nice, very petit girl just how I like them. She's good with oral but I loved pounding her doggy style. Overall good experience. I would see her again. I have been seeing girls from PD, just do your research. Read other guys reviews and see if they have more reviews. Its all common sense.

  7. #2564
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly08  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago. I concur.
    More details? Prices?

  8. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    She's wild, make sure you eat your Wheaties if you're going there.
    A big chick like that getting wild, ok I need some details of a session now.

  9. #2562

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly08  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago. I concur.
    I enjoyed her several months ago. Not bad.

  10. #2561

    Bbw kristy

    I saw her a few weeks ago. I concur.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    She's wild, make sure you eat your Wheaties if you're going there.

  11. #2560
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Reagan, the BBW off fairmount stopped posting because she quit using the ad posting agency she was with. I saw her though since and she was still seeing old clients and gave as great head as ever. Surprised don't see her posting anywhere.

    Anyone gotten head from or banged this huge chick Kristy? How is it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/52737013/
    She's wild, make sure you eat your Wheaties if you're going there.

  12. #2559

    Any info?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/52858727/

    Anybody have any info on this lady? She replied to a text with a custom pic that matched her perfectly. Looks fun (said all covered). Might TOFTT if nobody calls me off.

  13. #2558
    Reagan, the BBW off fairmount stopped posting because she quit using the ad posting agency she was with. I saw her though since and she was still seeing old clients and gave as great head as ever. Surprised don't see her posting anywhere.

    Anyone gotten head from or banged this huge chick Kristy? How is it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/52737013/

  14. #2557
    Yes that's the one.

  15. #2556

    Not so adorable

    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    I think her screen name was 'AdoreMsAmy' or something like that. Invited her over, gave her the donation. She said she needed to grab some stuff from her car. I stood near the door while she went down there, and suddenly she jumps in and drives off. It was a noob move on my part, taught me a valuable lesson. Haha!
    This one: https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1618391.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape