Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,136 to 15,150 of 26414
-
08-10-20 09:55 #11279Senior Member

Posts: 186I have not tried them. This is one of a long string of posts with identical wording, and is an evolution of other earlier ads that offered both solo as well as 2 girl. The pictures have changed often, and to my eye look like different girls at times. Ads have sometimes offered massage only, sometimes FS. Sometimes, one girl, sometimes two. There is also an sa profile linked to them. At one point previous pictures in the sa account and previous pictures on stg were identical. And I communicated with her (or them, or it) from both sa and stg and got the same phone number from each. Sorry, I deleted my message history so can't tell you if the current number is still the same. The sa account is this one:
Originally Posted by Ochenashikari
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/90f98...8-448f2b1675aa
At one point the offered a 60 minute 4 hand massage (at least one of them claims to be an LMT) followed by 2 girl "FS". I never flushed out what exactly the FS would entail, but the general idea was appealing. However, the price was not. They also offered solo with my choice of girls for half price. I tried to get verification pictures without success. I did, however, get pictures via text that were supposedly current selfies of the actual girls and they were a real turn off for me. Both ugly as could be. I lost interest at that point.
I don't know if they're real or what you'd get.Last edited by Mke Player; 08-10-20 at 10:08. Reason: eliminate idle speculation
-
08-09-20 19:55 #11278Senior Member

Posts: 515Lola
Lola walks Greenfield a lot. Had to pay $ when I saw her at her hotel room. But got her on Greenfield for 25. Not bad. But then not As clean.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 19:31 #11277Senior Member

Posts: 2881Early release
A lot of the addicts are being given early release. I would estimate we should have a 20% increase in active providers. I looked up all my jail bird friends on the Wisconsin Inmate Locator. Seems they are all out.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 14:59 #11276Senior Member

Posts: 299Second one
The second one is Allie and ripped me off. I would not trust her. She has her man waiting outside so she can run out the door faster than she got there.
Originally Posted by UnderDoor
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 14:48 #11275Senior Member

Posts: 148I totally agree. I have seen her twice in the last few weeks and it is a complete rush job. She's cute with nice hair but I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 12:05 #11274Senior Member

Posts: 324True shit!
LMAO. But she is one you at the bottom of the night when everyone else is bullshiting, call her, A quick $40 she will fuck and suck you AFTER she takes a hit LOL. I remember the last time I had her over here I let her use the bathroom and she blew my shit up!! Like 4 mts ago and I have seen her since. But if he's trying to be cheap, there are a few good cheap one out there. Especially after 3 o'clock in the morning.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 10:39 #11273Regular Member

Posts: 162 g
Anyone tried them? Feedback please.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/000052977555
-
08-09-20 10:36 #11272Regular Member

Posts: 2Fake or real?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/665013632512
Any experience? Has bunch of ads, but seems TGTBT?
What about this one?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/988882659285
-
08-09-20 10:34 #11271Regular Member

Posts: 2https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/665013632512
Any experience? Has bunch of ads, but seems TGTBT?
What about this one?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/988882659285
-
08-09-20 10:13 #11270Senior Member

Posts: 733Lola
Has 1 report #7854. Not so good review. Management. Think she was doing doubles with Bella at one time?
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/266481284805
-
08-09-20 08:56 #11269Senior Member

Posts: 268Redhead in Cudahy
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/360934299340
Set up something with her, confirmed the night before, and in the morning, get there and she asks for a pic and then blows me off, I'm not ugo so WTF.
Anyone seen her??
-
08-09-20 07:54 #11268Senior Member

Posts: 247She ain't a bad bang, If she still did BBBJ's I might put her in the rotation.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 07:22 #11267Regular Member

Posts: 1Suck it good
Pros: Setup was easy- 27th st motel.
Decent face, reasonable (. 8 hhr).
Cons: BJ- toothy, zero tits, really saggy body, rushed- kept saying it was a "quick half hour" and management outside the door when I left.
Steel rating: Hard pass.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/329362759279
-
08-09-20 06:24 #11266Senior Member

Posts: 258Bella
Lmao I'm sorry if his feelings are hurt after all its just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 22:33 #11265Senior Member

Posts: 324Lmao. !!
Damn dude, LOL you didn't have to kill him like that. LMAO!129315;.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




