Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,151 to 15,165 of 26409
-
08-08-20 14:49 #11259Senior Member

Posts: 114I'm going to officially create a onlyfans page! STG is dead!
It appears to be a cheaper version of TER and other Ppv escort websites!
Pay firewalls seem to be the new wave! I found a few local accounts I'll report back how this new mission turns out I suggested you guys do the same and haven't seen nearly as much trash as I seen on StG etc.
-
08-08-20 13:12 #11258Senior Member

Posts: 66Wendy
Saw Wendy redd nice girl good communication decent body and good location. With that said I think Wendy has been in the game to long. She is very mechanical and has just seen to many guys. Everything is covered. She's a sure thing but maybe not the best thing.
-
08-08-20 12:53 #11257Regular Member

Posts: 16Long hair fetish with mild dominance
Looking for a hot Long hair fetish with mild dominance. Suggestions please.
-
08-08-20 10:45 #11256Senior Member

Posts: 774Sammie
The pictures are of Sammy from SA.
I have personally eaten that ass and it was amazing. Stopped seeing her when she came up with a bunch of rules and went covered only. Maybe somebody has stolen her pictures?
Originally Posted by Jose8
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 05:08 #11255Senior Member

Posts: 53Scam
Hi all, long time no post, this one is a scam. Unfortunately I know from experience:
Originally Posted by MarkM414
[View Original Post]
The big head knew this was going to happen and the little head just over powered me with hope. Oh well.
-
08-08-20 01:19 #11254Senior Member

Posts: 258Bella? LOL
Bella is the kind of provider you see when no one else is answering, your bar must be set pretty low if she's your regular. Also she's been posting all week.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCum
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 00:49 #11253Regular Member

Posts: 16Sicily
Tried Sicily and overall good experience. Little upper age but made it awesome in bed. She knows how to perform.
Originally Posted by Melrey1
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 23:05 #11252Senior Member

Posts: 1820South Loops
You can always check the South Loops. Saw her strolling Lincoln 2 weeks ago. National last week. Probably at 1/4 the price. See the SW thread under Chella.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCum
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-07-20 22:13 #11251Senior Member

Posts: 812Don't know what you mean by absent as she posts pretty much daily on STG.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCum
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 22:11 #11250Senior Member

Posts: 812Considering it is also posting in Corpus Christi Texas today, I say trust your initial instincts and move on. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/the-re...alper/31870041.
Originally Posted by MarkM414
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 22:05 #11249Senior Member

Posts: 124I would avoid
Any lady that asks for a deposit is a no go for me personally. Add in to the fact that she does not have a local area code would make an absolute hard no go. Just move on and save yourself some time and cut your risk.
Originally Posted by MarkM414
[View Original Post]
GC.
-
08-07-20 21:03 #11248Regular Member

Posts: 16Scam or real
Has anyone seen her? I texted her and she told me she was by the airport. She says she needs a Deposit. I stop messaging. I then text from a different number. Same thing but she then says she's staying downtown. So figured she is asking for deposit and scamming. Has anyone know if she's real?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/204267085396
-
08-07-20 18:40 #11247Senior Member

Posts: 87Bella?
Usually I see Bella (lower unit off Belcher) a lot on STG, but seems to be absent recently. Did't knowif it was covid or just UTR. Been there a few times, best was once when Maya was there last winter. Just curious if anyone has seen her or knows anything.
-
08-07-20 17:34 #11246Senior Member

Posts: 402Lynn
Yes. Absolutely can't stand it. This is why I prefer cruising the loops. Sounds like she may be doing it on purpose for some fucking reason. Hey Lynn, if your reading this and if your ghosting everyone after they make the drive out on purpose because you hate us pervert mongers or really don't like what your doing for a living then please move on. Try something different This is America, there are a lot of options here. Respectfully, please stop being a hater. With Love, -VP.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 17:11 #11245Senior Member

Posts: 299Maria
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/635738993730
Seen this one the other day. Seemed nice enough didn't speak much. Was kind of awkward in that she wanted to keep kissing but wasn't very good at it. The BBBJ was ok, lots of tongue action but not much suction. Moved to the main course and yeah she wasn't fresh that's for sure. What with these women, they don't seem to have a sense of smell or just don't fucking care.











Reply With Quote





