Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,151 to 15,165 of 26413
-
08-08-20 19:00 #11263Senior Member

Posts: 420Crazy Oconomowoc Lady
Crazy Oconomowoc lady posted again today for about 15 minutes. I traded messages with her and she went nutso not too far into the text conversation. When I told her I was bipolar (which I am) after she went off on me she said not to fuck around as it's something she's familiar with, so I guess we have at least part of the answer. I'm sure bipolar is just one of her probably 3 issues. Her area code is suburban Milwaukee starting with a 2 and the rest is AA2-BB09 where A is the # of issues she probably has and B is the first number in the Milwaukee area code. Best of luck.
-
08-08-20 17:41 #11262Senior Member

Posts: 293Any details on this one?
Been chatting with this one, seems open to meet and have fun, looks like a bundle of fun but I think I have seen her somewhere else. Or she's been around. Can't put a finger on it.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/261898490178
-
08-08-20 16:02 #11261Senior Member

Posts: 108Agree
She is reliable and safe. But it is like an assembly line. Not GFE at all. She wants you out as quickly as you got there. And just didn't do anything for me at all.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 15:29 #11260Senior Member

Posts: 1820Only Fans
Let us know if that works. You know you have to subscribe to each girls account to access them, right? Most are going to have zero interest in meeting. If they can get 100 guys to subscribe at $10/ mo they're making $1000 a month for posting a few pics. Only Fans takes 20% so they're still making $800. There's a stripper in Green Bay that's in the Top 3% of earners. She has almost 500 subscribers at $10/ mo. That's over $4000 a MONTH for her. She's thinking about quitting stripping because the OnlyFans is such easy money and trust me, she isn't and has no interest in meeting anyone.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-08-20 14:49 #11259Senior Member

Posts: 114I'm going to officially create a onlyfans page! STG is dead!
It appears to be a cheaper version of TER and other Ppv escort websites!
Pay firewalls seem to be the new wave! I found a few local accounts I'll report back how this new mission turns out I suggested you guys do the same and haven't seen nearly as much trash as I seen on StG etc.
-
08-08-20 13:12 #11258Senior Member

Posts: 66Wendy
Saw Wendy redd nice girl good communication decent body and good location. With that said I think Wendy has been in the game to long. She is very mechanical and has just seen to many guys. Everything is covered. She's a sure thing but maybe not the best thing.
-
08-08-20 12:53 #11257Regular Member

Posts: 16Long hair fetish with mild dominance
Looking for a hot Long hair fetish with mild dominance. Suggestions please.
-
08-08-20 10:45 #11256Senior Member

Posts: 774Sammie
The pictures are of Sammy from SA.
I have personally eaten that ass and it was amazing. Stopped seeing her when she came up with a bunch of rules and went covered only. Maybe somebody has stolen her pictures?
Originally Posted by Jose8
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 05:08 #11255Senior Member

Posts: 53Scam
Hi all, long time no post, this one is a scam. Unfortunately I know from experience:
Originally Posted by MarkM414
[View Original Post]
The big head knew this was going to happen and the little head just over powered me with hope. Oh well.
-
08-08-20 01:19 #11254Senior Member

Posts: 258Bella? LOL
Bella is the kind of provider you see when no one else is answering, your bar must be set pretty low if she's your regular. Also she's been posting all week.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCum
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 00:49 #11253Regular Member

Posts: 16Sicily
Tried Sicily and overall good experience. Little upper age but made it awesome in bed. She knows how to perform.
Originally Posted by Melrey1
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 23:05 #11252Senior Member

Posts: 1820South Loops
You can always check the South Loops. Saw her strolling Lincoln 2 weeks ago. National last week. Probably at 1/4 the price. See the SW thread under Chella.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCum
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
08-07-20 22:13 #11251Senior Member

Posts: 812Don't know what you mean by absent as she posts pretty much daily on STG.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCum
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 22:11 #11250Senior Member

Posts: 812Considering it is also posting in Corpus Christi Texas today, I say trust your initial instincts and move on. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/the-re...alper/31870041.
Originally Posted by MarkM414
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-20 22:05 #11249Senior Member

Posts: 124I would avoid
Any lady that asks for a deposit is a no go for me personally. Add in to the fact that she does not have a local area code would make an absolute hard no go. Just move on and save yourself some time and cut your risk.
Originally Posted by MarkM414
[View Original Post]
GC.












Reply With Quote





