Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,136 to 15,150 of 26409
-
08-09-20 12:05 #11274Senior Member

Posts: 324True shit!
LMAO. But she is one you at the bottom of the night when everyone else is bullshiting, call her, A quick $40 she will fuck and suck you AFTER she takes a hit LOL. I remember the last time I had her over here I let her use the bathroom and she blew my shit up!! Like 4 mts ago and I have seen her since. But if he's trying to be cheap, there are a few good cheap one out there. Especially after 3 o'clock in the morning.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 10:39 #11273Regular Member

Posts: 162 g
Anyone tried them? Feedback please.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/000052977555
-
08-09-20 10:36 #11272Regular Member

Posts: 2Fake or real?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/665013632512
Any experience? Has bunch of ads, but seems TGTBT?
What about this one?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/988882659285
-
08-09-20 10:34 #11271Regular Member

Posts: 2https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/665013632512
Any experience? Has bunch of ads, but seems TGTBT?
What about this one?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/988882659285
-
08-09-20 10:13 #11270Senior Member

Posts: 733Lola
Has 1 report #7854. Not so good review. Management. Think she was doing doubles with Bella at one time?
Originally Posted by Coyote7033
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/266481284805
-
08-09-20 08:56 #11269Senior Member

Posts: 268Redhead in Cudahy
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/360934299340
Set up something with her, confirmed the night before, and in the morning, get there and she asks for a pic and then blows me off, I'm not ugo so WTF.
Anyone seen her??
-
08-09-20 07:54 #11268Senior Member

Posts: 246She ain't a bad bang, If she still did BBBJ's I might put her in the rotation.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-20 07:22 #11267Regular Member

Posts: 1Suck it good
Pros: Setup was easy- 27th st motel.
Decent face, reasonable (. 8 hhr).
Cons: BJ- toothy, zero tits, really saggy body, rushed- kept saying it was a "quick half hour" and management outside the door when I left.
Steel rating: Hard pass.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/329362759279
-
08-09-20 06:24 #11266Senior Member

Posts: 258Bella
Lmao I'm sorry if his feelings are hurt after all its just my opinion.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 22:33 #11265Senior Member

Posts: 324Lmao. !!
Damn dude, LOL you didn't have to kill him like that. LMAO!129315;.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 21:23 #11264Senior Member

Posts: 2881Sawtooth Amanda?
Is she still in Appleton. Been awhile and have not seen her ads. Saw she was in legal trouble awhile back. Anyone have a link?
-
08-08-20 19:00 #11263Senior Member

Posts: 420Crazy Oconomowoc Lady
Crazy Oconomowoc lady posted again today for about 15 minutes. I traded messages with her and she went nutso not too far into the text conversation. When I told her I was bipolar (which I am) after she went off on me she said not to fuck around as it's something she's familiar with, so I guess we have at least part of the answer. I'm sure bipolar is just one of her probably 3 issues. Her area code is suburban Milwaukee starting with a 2 and the rest is AA2-BB09 where A is the # of issues she probably has and B is the first number in the Milwaukee area code. Best of luck.
-
08-08-20 17:41 #11262Senior Member

Posts: 293Any details on this one?
Been chatting with this one, seems open to meet and have fun, looks like a bundle of fun but I think I have seen her somewhere else. Or she's been around. Can't put a finger on it.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/261898490178
-
08-08-20 16:02 #11261Senior Member

Posts: 108Agree
She is reliable and safe. But it is like an assembly line. Not GFE at all. She wants you out as quickly as you got there. And just didn't do anything for me at all.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-20 15:29 #11260Senior Member

Posts: 1820Only Fans
Let us know if that works. You know you have to subscribe to each girls account to access them, right? Most are going to have zero interest in meeting. If they can get 100 guys to subscribe at $10/ mo they're making $1000 a month for posting a few pics. Only Fans takes 20% so they're still making $800. There's a stripper in Green Bay that's in the Top 3% of earners. She has almost 500 subscribers at $10/ mo. That's over $4000 a MONTH for her. She's thinking about quitting stripping because the OnlyFans is such easy money and trust me, she isn't and has no interest in meeting anyone.
Originally Posted by PipeLayerDaddy
[View Original Post]
HS.












Reply With Quote




