Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 1194 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14441

    Top 5

    Quote Originally Posted by LoydStt30  [View Original Post]
    Tabby. Candence. Suzie. Mmgeg. Kay. And have to throw a monster In there Chloe the Cougar who is retired. And all com.
    Chloe number 1 for me really miss her.

    Heather (RIP).

    Sweet Melissa (RIP).

    SOPHIE (Sweet AMP).

  2. #14440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1395

    Three and a half to four is way out of line

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    A quick search will find some info. Mostly talk but 1 or 2 reviews. Overall, doesn't sound worth it unless you want to fuck a hot chick.
    When there are some excellent 200 ladies available, even some good 150 ones. Agencies have a tendency to be overpriced JMO because the girls usually have a markup payback. Eros has always been overpriced even in the old days.

  3. #14439
    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy  [View Original Post]
    Who's the top 5 BBBJ in your opinion?
    Kelsey has a very fine BBBJ as well, though all but her newest pics are dated, she's more filled out that it appears, she's still extremely cute and gifted.

  4. #14438

    Search bar

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a meetup with Natalie on Eros? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on her. She has some higher fees, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

    Or does anyone have suggestions on who to see?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5884098.htm?cat=1
    A quick search will find some info. Mostly talk but 1 or 2 reviews. Overall, doesn't sound worth it unless you want to fuck a hot chick.

  5. #14437

    Natalie on Eros

    Has anyone had a meetup with Natalie on Eros? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on her. She has some higher fees, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

    Or does anyone have suggestions on who to see?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5884098.htm?cat=1

  6. #14436
    I will agree BreSexi was my all time favorite. She was petite, smart, sexy and just an average girl that you would never think was in the business. She gave the best BJ and could give and take. I wish she would come back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BFDeal  [View Original Post]
    Verse 1? Not sure what that is. It's supposed to be BreSexi.

  7. #14435
    Anybody know of escorts who are 18? I want somebody young and legal.

  8. #14434
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Rachel and Roz

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    Pictures of Roz and Rachel are spot on. I recognize the hotel in the pictures that were posted so you know they are maybe a couple of weeks old. On Jojo, the pictures on the site are her when I saw her. Probably was close to 4-5 years ago so she sounds like she has gained some lbs from your review. Might see her again, might not. She was fun back then and her eagerness to get fed a load of cum was what I remember most.

    Although the two petite ladies I mentioned are not swallowers but Rachel didn't get up to spit, she dribbled my load back on my dick and kept licking it.
    That's awesome, letting it drip out and licking it back up is just as hot, she's next on my list of priorities. Damn, can't wait. Appreciate the insight on the pics too, good to know they're not 5 years old or something, they look great. Also I'm hearing they may be bringing more friends along with them! I think DI is about to be insane, I'm going to want to go daily, I better start crushing my bonus incentives.

  9. #14433
    Quote Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy  [View Original Post]
    Who's the top 5 BBBJ in your opinion?
    Tabby. Candence. Suzie. Mmgeg. Kay. And have to throw a monster In there Chloe the Cougar who is retired. And all com.

  10. #14432

    Top 5?

    Who's the top 5 BBBJ in your opinion?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoydStt30  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream yesterday with the famous Jojo. I hate to be a party pooper but the BBBJ was below avg. Couldn't get me off and watched clock. So I will stick to the ones that have the best suction. Wasn't impressed. Great girl thou.

  11. #14431

    Dream with Jojo

    Had a dream yesterday with the famous Jojo. I hate to be a party pooper but the BBBJ was below avg. Couldn't get me off and watched clock. So I will stick to the ones that have the best suction. Wasn't impressed. Great girl thou.

  12. #14430

    Was thinking about that

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    So they talk. Rachel knew I had seen Roz and said that I needed to fuck them both. Even hinted of a potential duo through DI. Next best thing to fucking two sisters which I had done twice with two sets of sisters is two good friends. Like Cupcake and Sasha in Cincy awhile back.
    So I was just thinking today about seeing if I could get both of them together at the same time. Would be one hell of a dream. Will have to investigate this.

  13. #14429

    You Know It's a Good Review When.

    This is exactly what I look for in a review. Specific enough, yet not so detailed that it sounds embellished or prepared for Penthouse Forum (yes that reference tells you I'm not young). This review is not a just a fan piece either. I like descriptions of specific activities, the words said, an explanation of how sensual, or slutty, or naughty she is, rather than she was "hot" or "great. " The ultimate measure of a well done review, IMHO, is that I got wood reading it and immediately want to schedule with the provider ("I want to taste you" got me). Great job sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    After spending some time out in Cincy last weekend and playing with a super sweet MILF provider that always rocks my world I thought about Roz today and her performance last time I seen her. As I was looking on the site to see if she was available I saw that her friend Rachel was in town and available. Decisions. Damn what do I do? No reviews, so I knew I was going in blind. She answered the door in a sexy robe and butt ass naked underneath. Jackpot! Immediately gave me a LFK that transitioned to DFK like long lost lovers. Looks wise she is a couple years younger than Roz same spinner body as Roz. Small boobs and amazing ass. Very attractive face with perfect teeth. Pussy was smooth and tasty but more on that later.

    As we made out she said "you know I love sucking dick. " Music to my ears. Very good BBBJ with tongue up and down the shaft and she hit the boys with tongue and gentle sucks. Back and forth alternating to what response my dick was giving. This girl knows her dicks. I fumbled with the condom and I thought there were going to be issues but nope. Fucked her as she whispered how bad of a girl she has been. She wanted to be punished. By me slamming junior inside. One unique thing about Rachel is while most girls will hold their legs open which getting banged her hands were all over me. On my back, shoulders and ass. Encouraging me to fuck her more. Only tried one positioned as I enjoyed the view in mish. I was going to pop but since the talk lately is CIM I figured I should ask. Her response? I want to taste you. Hot damn!

    Didn't stop fucking immediately since the pussy felt so good but I knew the time was getting close. Condom off and mouth on. Same as Roz. Load in mouth and she kept stroking. As my heart rate went back to normal I looked at her pussy and I had this urge to eat it. Normally don't partake due to time constraints but I had to lick that pussy. She spread her legs and I washed that pussy and ass like a madman with my tongue.

    Indy needed this dynamic duo of Roz and Rachel.

  14. #14428
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdkllr308  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching for reviews on DI Kim, but my search failed to return any results. Does anyone have any info on her?

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/kim/

    Thanks!
    I wasnt' super impressed. I heard she had toned up some (she wasn't BBW by any means but had some meat on her) The pics IMHO other than the one with the tattoo on her back don't seem like the same girl, but again reports were she did tone uu.

    I wasn't blown away by her service, I'd say YMMV but for me ti was a no repeat experience.

  15. #14427

    Kim

    There are a few reports a while back. Try searching with Kim*.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdkllr308  [View Original Post]
    I tried searching for reviews on DI Kim, but my search failed to return any results. Does anyone have any info on her?

    http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/kim/

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape