Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 24836
-
08-04-20 13:36 #14396Senior Member

Posts: 29Angel Baby
Was able to connect with a UTR provider thanks to this forum. Angel used to be active online before new and oppressive sanctions on the web. So she isn't actively posting online anymore. Her communication was excellent and enthusiastic and she had the face of an angel, incredibly beautiful. Her service was stellar overall but to be honest some may find parts of her appearance a bit rough. Lack of consistent incall may also make connections with here difficult for some. However she was able to accommodate that difficulty for me beyond normal expectations. She is a wonderful freak and simply enjoys what she does. She has asked me to post this review in hopes of making additional connections.
-
08-04-20 13:31 #14395Senior Member

Posts: 50DI Alicia / Mariana
Met up with Alicia yesterday. Was going to try for Jojo but her availability didn't match up.
With mine.
Alicia is sexy for sure and had a good attitude. Not a. "I'm going to jump your bones" vibe like tabby and Bianca but still sexy and cute in her own way. Language is a bit of a barrier. Her English is not good which was a slight drawback in communicating during our dream. She as great eyes, tits were a small handful, ass was amazing and she knew how to move it. CBJ as others have shared, kissing was minimal. Multiple positions were tried and she finished me COT which was hot. Overall good experience but in comparison to tabby and Bianca not on the same level.
-
08-04-20 11:32 #14394Senior Member

Posts: 208ATF List
Here is my ATF list in Indianapolis in the last 25 years. 1. Pam (retired but was only in the game for a few months a few years ago just to make some extra money at the time. She has a regular job as a are. And. She is the best I ever had in the hobby. 2. Elle (retired). 3. Charli (retired). 4. Jordan (active). 5. MILF Shannon (active).
-
08-03-20 17:21 #14393Senior Member

Posts: 1016Auto correct
Verse 1? Not sure what that is. It's supposed to be BreSexi.
Originally Posted by BFDeal
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 14:25 #14392Senior Member

Posts: 181Sweet & Petite Alexis
I had a couple of failed attempts to meet her before and she responded to a prior message late one night. She's struggling because apparently everything that can go wrong does.
Anyway, I checked into a room and she was a bit late but no big deal. She has a rocking body and is nicely built. Started off with CBJ and then doggy to mish before blowing in the bag. Stopped back again today and repeated with another nice CBJ to mish and then her side before blowing in the bag.
I didn't look particularly hard for any marks and she didn't appear to be under the influence. Will repeat for sure.
-
08-03-20 13:15 #14391Senior Member

Posts: 1016Ditto on hot black provider
If anyone know of any hot young black providers please PM me too. With verse I gone, Tiffany may be it, so let me know. Thanks.
Originally Posted by John381
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-20 10:45 #14390Senior Member

Posts: 423Real Amber review
I did see Amber this past Friday. Greeted me at the door in her underwear and I got immediately turned as my eyes just followed her ass to the bedroom. Casual conversations as we both got comfortable. Really good BBBJ and moved into 69. Followed by mish and different variations of doggy. Just love that view. I think she has her focus back and is looking to please. I really needed to feel satisfied and it was one of those sessions that lasted with you to the next day. I think she helped with my golf score.
-
08-03-20 01:42 #14389Senior Member

Posts: 1016Tiffany
She's been around awhile.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/52893953/
Originally Posted by John381
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 17:58 #14388Regular Member

Posts: 13Me Too
I was going to ask for the same thing. Anyone know any good African American providers?
Originally Posted by CeoNate
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 12:59 #14387Regular Member

Posts: 3[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
08-02-20 12:21 #14386Senior Member

Posts: 421Just cause
No CIM.
Sorry but one of the greatest things is having a lady continue blowing you after you get off, and it doesn't appear to be a menu item.
We need a new blow queen in this town...
Originally Posted by HornyMurse
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-20 10:27 #14385Senior Member

Posts: 44DI Roz
Had a dream with Roz the other day after all the great things said. And can definitely confirm that the hype is legit. Similar experience to others on here. Can confirm the faucet gushing if you get her going right.
She also told me she has a friend that will be joining her on DI here soon so keep an eye out for her as well.
If you haven't met Roz yet. Why haven't you? Get on that!
-
08-02-20 09:57 #14384Senior Member

Posts: 901Bianca at DI
Met Bianca for a second round after a couple months from our first meeting. I often don't repeat DI women, since they have so much talent to explore! But Bianca is special.
Bianca greets with a genuine smile at the door with a warm welcome. She even remembered some of our earlier conversations from May.
Very skilled during her session, everything is top shelf. She makes a guy feel special, for sure.
Don't miss her!
John Guest.
-
08-02-20 07:19 #14383Banned Member

Posts: 1Amber DI
[Deleted by Admin]
I know, new account glowing review, but I had a great time and will be back.
Indeed and if you make another fake user to write a self review I'll edit it so it says you have crabs.
A2
-
08-02-20 00:18 #14382Senior Member

Posts: 181My way
Filter anything out that doesn't have a 317 area code. Gets rid of all. Of the Gmail postings and the rest of the riff raff. You may miss a few because they have different area codes, but this cuts down on most of fhe spam.
Originally Posted by Monger411
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





