Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 24836
-
08-06-20 12:16 #14426Senior Member

Posts: 186DI Angelina
Had anyone seen Angelina in this trip / this week? Thinking of seeing her but would like to know if it's still no kissing, no BBBJ and no daty or has she improved in her service.
-
08-06-20 09:27 #14425Senior Member

Posts: 49DI Kim?
I tried searching for reviews on DI Kim, but my search failed to return any results. Does anyone have any info on her?
http://www.discreetinfo.ch/models/kim/
Thanks!
-
08-06-20 09:15 #14424Senior Member

Posts: 601They are friends
So they talk. Rachel knew I had seen Roz and said that I needed to fuck them both. Even hinted of a potential duo through DI. Next best thing to fucking two sisters which I had done twice with two sets of sisters is two good friends. Like Cupcake and Sasha in Cincy awhile back.
Originally Posted by HornyMurse
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 08:33 #14423Senior Member

Posts: 601DI Requirements
For me I was a "client" for years before it was DI. So I didn't have to provide any info or answer any questions when DI came into existence since I was banging through the early stable of ladies. I bet there are a few seniors that fall into that category. However I call or text when a lady is available and an appointment is set. Easy. The key is making sure the lady is available. The phone number is only active if the lady is available. You can text or call 1000 times and you will get no response. You're not blocked. The lady is just not available. Some guys still don't get that.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
Back then, if you can imagine it the ladies were even better! However they have mostly stayed with the MILF or mid to late 20's ladies. Which works for them as the younger ladies seem to deal with more drama as reflected in some recent reviews. The level of service has changed a little with the introduction of the Latin ladies in that CBJ is a recent addition which many don't like but I have seen most of the Latin ladies here and did not regret the CBJ but would repeat if they opened up their menu.
And now with the recent crop of ladies expertly providing a BBBJ, I might not even see the provider if only CBJ is available. But that’s just me. I know some guys prefer it.
-
08-06-20 08:24 #14422Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone see Alexa
Anyone see this girl? How is she?
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/6363156.htm?cat=1
-
08-06-20 08:14 #14421Senior Member

Posts: 80Deposit
Good call. There is only one provider I'd do a cash app deposit for and that's Kitty Zahara, but only because I saw her when she was first starting out and didn't require a deposit.
Originally Posted by Lonestar1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 07:49 #14420Senior Member

Posts: 601Pictures
Pictures of Roz and Rachel are spot on. I recognize the hotel in the pictures that were posted so you know they are maybe a couple of weeks old. On Jojo, the pictures on the site are her when I saw her. Probably was close to 4-5 years ago so she sounds like she has gained some lbs from your review. Might see her again, might not. She was fun back then and her eagerness to get fed a load of cum was what I remember most.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
Although the two petite ladies I mentioned are not swallowers but Rachel didn't get up to spit, she dribbled my load back on my dick and kept licking it.
-
08-06-20 00:47 #14419Senior Member

Posts: 45Scam and waste of time
Contacted her and after settling on price stated that she required a deposit. Tried to require half upfront via cash app.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/53053392/
-
08-06-20 00:00 #14418Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106DI screening
It's been a couple of years since I started as a client but from what I recall I just texted one of the girls I was interested in seeing and they asked a few verifying questions which I was glad to answer. I think it was as simple as that. Certainly didn't call them, you should be good with texting. Their line-up is phenomenal right now, you're going to love being a client.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 23:45 #14417Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Roz Rachel and Jojo
Sorry for my last post, my question was confusing. I meant does Rachel look like her pics, her tits look bigger in her pics but it was mentioned that they are smaller. No issues either way, just curious if her pics were accurate or not. I'll get to my reason for asking in just a second. I'm excited to go see her though, she and Roz are on my to do list! I'm excited to blow some loads in their mouths. How about Roz, does she also look like her pics?
So I didn't have a chance to pop at all last weekend (try going a couple days guys without at least masterbating, it's tough) because of commitments so I was super horny on Monday, checked DI and Jojo was available and I recall some guys gave her good reviews. I thought what the hell and booked her. I arrived at her apartment, she was using Tabby's place, I walked in and a girl was sitting on the couch and I kid you not my first thought was this must be Jojo's roommate LOL, she looked nothing like her pics, maybe 40 lbs ago. Anyway, she was sweet and had a cute face so I thought I would give it a try. Well, maybe I was just being a provider snob because I saw Natalia twice last week and she looks like a fucking super model, but nonetheless I just wasn't really into her. I had her start BBBJ and it was honestly very average, the sloppiness was nice but she got too much teeth on me and it just wasn't feeling good. Definitely wasn't interested in banging her so I eventually had her lay on her back and let me jerk a pretty big load into her mouth since my balls were boiling from being so full. She had her mouth wide open telling me she wanted it so I shot a big load right onto her tongue and she swallowed it. I encourage you to go try her yourselves, what one guy likes another may not and she was definitely interested in pleasing, just wasn't my type and the pics are a little dated which I think is important to know because I might have booked Amber instead because I debated. No worries, all the girls do a great job, let's keep them busy guys. As always good luck out there!
-
08-05-20 23:21 #14416Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Rachel
Damn man, thanks for the insight, I'm excited. I've been wanting to see Roz for awhile but haven't booked her yet. You mention she has small boobs, they look pretty perky in her pics, must be just the clothes pushing them up or something, I can't wait to cum in that mouth. If she's available next week I will book her. Would you say her pics are accurate? I need to post a review on Jojo but let's just say I was pretty disappointed when I showed up, she looked nothing like her pics. Oh well, win some lose some and move one. Happy hunting fellas!
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 20:59 #14415Senior Member

Posts: 181DI screening question
May be a dumb question, but the only way to get screened is to call first, right? I don't seem to be able to make a reservation on their website as a first timer for the screening process to begin. I prefer not to have to actually talk to people. LOL.
-
08-05-20 19:13 #14414Senior Member

Posts: 156I saw her too, kudos on getting her to CIM, I didn't get the vibe it was on the table. I wouldn't be surprised if she's retired now and just did this for a brief amount of time, but wow she was incredible.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 16:53 #14413Senior Member

Posts: 27Yeah she's gone
Tracie is definitely gone unfortunately. But I'm happy for her for moving on. Thing I'll miss the most was talking to her. Such a great person she is.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-20 16:43 #14412Senior Member

Posts: 44Amazing
Glad to hear this as my visit with Roz last week and her telling me Rachel was coming I was very intrigued how she would be with how great roz is.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
Can't wait to try her out myself hopefully in the coming days!










Reply With Quote





