Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 7898
-
08-06-20 21:11 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 390In my opinion it happens too often
I have been around a while. In the past year or two I've found several trans girls who don't label themselves as trans. Some put something in their profile, which is better than others, who tell you if you get to conversation.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
I've never had to find out in person though. I'm thankful for that. LOL.
To each his own, but they have a "trans friendly" label for a reason. It would help everyone. I make sure to read details if a girl is over 5-7 or so, just to be careful.
-
08-06-20 17:40 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 487Does that happen a lot? I've never encountered that.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 17:28 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 390Thanks for the heads up
I really hate when trans girls don't I'd as trans on the site. That's a waste of time. The only dick I ever want in a room is mine. Besides, if they say that they're trans, people looking to date them can move forward.
Originally Posted by BookerTNelson
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 17:27 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 487Sigh
That didn't take long. "I'm so hungry and don't have any money. Would you mind sending me some so I can eat?
Originally Posted by BookerTNelson
[View Original Post]
Fuck offa.
-
08-06-20 14:32 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 325I feel similarly about the whole sharing photos thing. I only use photos that resemble me now due to some of these chicks going sour over minuscule things. Due to that I rarely send an actual photo of me and even then I usually use SC for this because I can at least see if they screenshot, etc.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 14:29 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 325I am saying that She is a he, and I am only sure of it because (s) He told me.
Originally Posted by Tonygrt
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 10:37 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 347Honey cake
BTN,
Originally Posted by BookerTNelson
[View Original Post]
Are you saying Honey Cake is Trans? She is a he? Are you sure? Tia!
-
08-06-20 10:06 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 325Trans, Just a heads up.
Originally Posted by BaltoMan66
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-20 09:54 #4815Senior Member

Posts: 334No Pics
I've slowed down on the pics. I used to send a pic to a SB early in the conversation. But if and when the conversation goes bad, I always freak out that she'll be able to find me on social media from the pic. I use a unique picture, but one never knows. Here's some real scenarios that have happened to me.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
We chat for a bit and discuss what we're both interested.
Agree to terms. . . . everything is going and feeling great.
Pick a place to meet.
That's when the "can you send babysitter money" starts. And when I say know, the SB usually gets a little testy and that's the moment I regret ever sending a picture.
This has happened a handful of times over the past year. Somewhat rare, but it happens regularly enough that I don't really share any pics until we've cleared some more gates. They're all nice until you don't send them money.
Good luck. Stay safe.
-
08-06-20 08:29 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 487Weird Vibe
https://www.seeking.com/member/571f8...9-c6cf530a6291
Went to text and she asked for pics right away. I'm getting a weird vibe. Does anyone have info or a similar situation? Maybe I'm paranoid.
-
08-06-20 07:50 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 846If that profile bugs you
Then the following will be fatal.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/0c652...e-89f1b48e54aa
-
08-06-20 00:00 #4812Senior Member

Posts: 84Persian-girl. Any intel
She's responded to my message, but hasn't offered up what she really wants. I'm not buying that "new to this" bs. LOL Anyone have intel?
https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-deaf27f9c614
-
08-05-20 22:44 #4811Senior Member

Posts: 236Kmgreenfield
I knew she looked familiar.
Originally Posted by OldCodger56
[View Original Post]
A couple of months back I wasted my time and. 25, for pics which she never sent. I was like "Really?? You force me to send out info about you being a scammer for a mere. 25?
-
08-05-20 22:35 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 236Babyblue
Her profile hasn't changed. She's gone quiet though.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
I will say that her private photos are stellar! (At least for my taste. Thin model looks).
If I do land her, I'll post.
-
08-05-20 22:31 #4809Senior Member

Posts: 390She sent me a body pic by text. She is a big girl.
Originally Posted by OldCodger56
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





