Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4807

    Her profile states

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She looks cute, but there's not much substance in her profile. I don't like the ones who say they want to be spoiled but don't mention reciprocating. Good luck! Let us know.
    "I'll take of care of you if you take care of me. " which is good enough of reciprocity. Unless she updated her profile after your post which tells me that she might be aware of this forum.

  2. #4806

    Crazy

    Minutes after I post. She when nuts on me. She told me that law enforcement is on Seeking, and she was going to report me to Seeking for being a John. I am not one to respond to a person who goes off at me. I told her we never talked about money. Only ask if I should get a room. I told her that if we don't click she doesn't need to go off at me. At this point she is just constantly texting at me. I stop reading her msg at this point. Last msg I sent "Grow up and don't be too negative, Bye. I block her on Seeking and my burner number at this point.

    All the other girls I have talk to just say I like to do a meet and greet 1st, looking for a platonic relationship, or just stop msging. This from a girl you is in a bra and underwear as her profile pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    Tell her you're not looking for a Hooker. You're looking for someone to have discreet fun with. (Like her profile says.). If she scoffs, tell her you must be mistaken about her profile because you thought that's what she was looking for.

    You could probably get her within a week, if she's really down. She just wants you to tell her she's not a Hooker. Do it, then fuck her.

  3. #4805

    KMgreenfield

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e1a1a...f-9d32a2d6064e

    Says she will not meet for less than 250. Become unresponsive when I asked what 250 would get me.

    Some of you younger and better looking guys may have better luck.

  4. #4804
    Update, she's not as cute in person (but ok) and wants $400 firm. She's a talker. I paid for lunch and told her I'd call her. Didn't have a strong feeling it'd be worth it. If anyone partakes let me know, love to be proven wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whistles  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7ca9b...4-1afb787c0d81

    I have her on the line. Any info? Searches have brought up nothing but she's been on SA for a while.

  5. #4803

    Play the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    http://www.seeking.com/member/aea24f...b-422d819f4c52

    Meg: Ya what am I getting out of it.

    Me: Depending on if I need to get a hotel room.

    Meg: I'm not a hooker.

    Well if she isn't a hooker she shouldn't be asking for money.
    Tell her you're not looking for a Hooker. You're looking for someone to have discreet fun with. (Like her profile says.). If she scoffs, tell her you must be mistaken about her profile because you thought that's what she was looking for.

    You could probably get her within a week, if she's really down. She just wants you to tell her she's not a Hooker. Do it, then fuck her.

  6. #4802

    She looks great

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    Hi Team,

    So I have this slender chocolate treat on the line, anyone have any intel on her? Tia.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8fd6...a-54e8ba8389a1
    Let us know how it goes.

    I like the look.

  7. #4801

    She looks super high!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She looks cute, but there's not much substance in her profile. I don't like the ones who say they want to be spoiled but don't mention reciprocating. Good luck! Let us know.
    I'm with you. I don't like when they forget the mutual part. It's often an uphill battle from there.

    Good luck!

  8. #4800

    Honey cake

    Hi Team,

    So I have this slender chocolate treat on the line, anyone have any intel on her? Tia.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8fd6...a-54e8ba8389a1

  9. #4799

    Babyblue

    She looks cute, but there's not much substance in her profile. I don't like the ones who say they want to be spoiled but don't mention reciprocating. Good luck! Let us know.

  10. #4798

  11. #4797

    Underthesea1

    http://www.seeking.com/member/aea24f...b-422d819f4c52

    Meg: Ya what am I getting out of it.

    Me: Depending on if I need to get a hotel room.

    Meg: I'm not a hooker.

    Well if she isn't a hooker she shouldn't be asking for money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200805-101322_Burner.jpg‎  

  12. #4796

    AlexisMarie

    Sad stories galore, may or may not be true. Said all the other guys who contacted her were too scary for her to meet, but I seemes safe, Oh Pleased. Claimed rent was do and seemed DTF but just rubbed me the wrong way.

    Any of you guys want to give her a go? https://www.seeking.com/member/928c4...e-f600894e45b2.

  13. #4795
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    Is it this one? http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ites&p=4755661#post4755661.

    Was talking to her this weekend so happy for the heads up.
    Yep that's her. Good ole J. LOL. Enjoy.

  14. #4794
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    URMDGIRL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/80d64...4-10ff87fdf6d3

    This one is back again with a new profile, be careful. She was in Florida the last few months after her roommates in SBmore where being investigated for drugs. Back in MD and she lives in Laurel now. She currently has a long term Indian SD paying her bills. Very Manipulative and good at lieing and getting things. She can be fun in short bursts just be careful not to get blackmailed for suckered in. Long story see my previous posts. I believe her previous SN was BellaBaby or something like that. She also had a profile of her in a bikini under Floridababy or something that said Washington DC as the location.
    Is it this one? http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ites&p=4755661#post4755661.

    Was talking to her this weekend so happy for the heads up.

  15. #4793

    A9749 - Brazilian Angela

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7ca9b...4-1afb787c0d81

    I have her on the line. Any info? Searches have brought up nothing but she's been on SA for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape