Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4820

    Sigh

    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    I feel similarly about the whole sharing photos thing. I only use photos that resemble me now due to some of these chicks going sour over minuscule things. Due to that I rarely send an actual photo of me and even then I usually use SC for this because I can at least see if they screenshot, etc.
    That didn't take long. "I'm so hungry and don't have any money. Would you mind sending me some so I can eat?

    Fuck offa.

  2. #4819
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    I've slowed down on the pics. I used to send a pic to a SB early in the conversation. But if and when the conversation goes bad, I always freak out that she'll be able to find me on social media from the pic. I use a unique picture, but one never knows. Here's some real scenarios that have happened to me.

    We chat for a bit and discuss what we're both interested.

    Agree to terms. . . . everything is going and feeling great.

    Pick a place to meet.

    That's when the "can you send babysitter money" starts. And when I say know, the SB usually gets a little testy and that's the moment I regret ever sending a picture.

    This has happened a handful of times over the past year. Somewhat rare, but it happens regularly enough that I don't really share any pics until we've cleared some more gates. They're all nice until you don't send them money.

    Good luck. Stay safe.
    I feel similarly about the whole sharing photos thing. I only use photos that resemble me now due to some of these chicks going sour over minuscule things. Due to that I rarely send an actual photo of me and even then I usually use SC for this because I can at least see if they screenshot, etc.

  3. #4818
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonygrt  [View Original Post]
    BTN,

    Are you saying Honey Cake is Trans? She is a he? Are you sure? Tia!
    I am saying that She is a he, and I am only sure of it because (s) He told me.

  4. #4817

    Honey cake

    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    Trans, Just a heads up.
    BTN,

    Are you saying Honey Cake is Trans? She is a he? Are you sure? Tia!

  5. #4816
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    Let us know how it goes.

    I like the look.
    Trans, Just a heads up.

  6. #4815

    No Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/571f8...9-c6cf530a6291

    Went to text and she asked for pics right away. I'm getting a weird vibe. Does anyone have info or a similar situation? Maybe I'm paranoid.
    I've slowed down on the pics. I used to send a pic to a SB early in the conversation. But if and when the conversation goes bad, I always freak out that she'll be able to find me on social media from the pic. I use a unique picture, but one never knows. Here's some real scenarios that have happened to me.

    We chat for a bit and discuss what we're both interested.

    Agree to terms. . . . everything is going and feeling great.

    Pick a place to meet.

    That's when the "can you send babysitter money" starts. And when I say know, the SB usually gets a little testy and that's the moment I regret ever sending a picture.

    This has happened a handful of times over the past year. Somewhat rare, but it happens regularly enough that I don't really share any pics until we've cleared some more gates. They're all nice until you don't send them money.

    Good luck. Stay safe.

  7. #4814

    Weird Vibe

    https://www.seeking.com/member/571f8...9-c6cf530a6291

    Went to text and she asked for pics right away. I'm getting a weird vibe. Does anyone have info or a similar situation? Maybe I'm paranoid.

  8. #4813

    If that profile bugs you

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She looks cute, but there's not much substance in her profile. I don't like the ones who say they want to be spoiled but don't mention reciprocating. Good luck! Let us know.
    Then the following will be fatal.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0c652...e-89f1b48e54aa

  9. #4812

    Persian-girl. Any intel

    She's responded to my message, but hasn't offered up what she really wants. I'm not buying that "new to this" bs. LOL Anyone have intel?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-deaf27f9c614

  10. #4811

    Kmgreenfield

    Quote Originally Posted by OldCodger56  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e1a1a...f-9d32a2d6064e

    Says she will not meet for less than 250. Become unresponsive when I asked what 250 would get me.

    Some of you younger and better looking guys may have better luck.
    I knew she looked familiar.

    A couple of months back I wasted my time and. 25, for pics which she never sent. I was like "Really?? You force me to send out info about you being a scammer for a mere. 25?

  11. #4810

    Babyblue

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    "I'll take of care of you if you take care of me. " which is good enough of reciprocity. Unless she updated her profile after your post which tells me that she might be aware of this forum.
    Her profile hasn't changed. She's gone quiet though.

    I will say that her private photos are stellar! (At least for my taste. Thin model looks).

    If I do land her, I'll post.

  12. #4809
    She sent me a body pic by text. She is a big girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldCodger56  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e1a1a...f-9d32a2d6064e

    Says she will not meet for less than 250. Become unresponsive when I asked what 250 would get me.

    Some of you younger and better looking guys may have better luck.

  13. #4808

    Babyblue

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    "I'll take of care of you if you take care of me. " which is good enough of reciprocity. Unless she updated her profile after your post which tells me that she might be aware of this forum.
    That wording might have been there, but her tag line turned me off: "I like to be spoiled and pampered. ".

  14. #4807

    Her profile states

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    She looks cute, but there's not much substance in her profile. I don't like the ones who say they want to be spoiled but don't mention reciprocating. Good luck! Let us know.
    "I'll take of care of you if you take care of me. " which is good enough of reciprocity. Unless she updated her profile after your post which tells me that she might be aware of this forum.

  15. #4806

    Crazy

    Minutes after I post. She when nuts on me. She told me that law enforcement is on Seeking, and she was going to report me to Seeking for being a John. I am not one to respond to a person who goes off at me. I told her we never talked about money. Only ask if I should get a room. I told her that if we don't click she doesn't need to go off at me. At this point she is just constantly texting at me. I stop reading her msg at this point. Last msg I sent "Grow up and don't be too negative, Bye. I block her on Seeking and my burner number at this point.

    All the other girls I have talk to just say I like to do a meet and greet 1st, looking for a platonic relationship, or just stop msging. This from a girl you is in a bra and underwear as her profile pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    Tell her you're not looking for a Hooker. You're looking for someone to have discreet fun with. (Like her profile says.). If she scoffs, tell her you must be mistaken about her profile because you thought that's what she was looking for.

    You could probably get her within a week, if she's really down. She just wants you to tell her she's not a Hooker. Do it, then fuck her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape