Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11184

    Most of the time

    It has nothing to do with attraction. It is simple economics. The have personally been, or had other providers tell them stories of being robbed and assaulted by younger black males. It is a simple numbers game. It happens less with white males. Even the black girls have the same conditions often as not. You probably have noticed that some providers will add a 40+ black males accepted line in their adds from time to time to expand the client base, while minimizing risk. It is what it is, but I can only hope that our black brothers have the nessicary negotiation skills to convince their chosen girl that they are perfectly safe, and are able to compensate them for a job well done (well, with the crappy selection out right now, job well done might be a stretch, but, getting a nut at liest).

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinlover  [View Original Post]
    True, but some can overcome that lack of attraction for a certain price and some just can't.

  2. #11183

    Company

    If she wants company she'll post on STG or another escort site. Maybe she just wants to turn her life around so give her some space when she does get out. When I first saw her she was working in construction and had a good apartment off of Greenfield. Even had a cute kitten. Last time I saw her she looked like death and I turned around and didn't even go inside as she stood by the door. I wish her well. If she does want to continue to suck dick I will be the first in line white my pants down!

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a phone #. ?

  3. #11182

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    Jess.

    Rumor has it that Jess had a bond hearing recently due to Covid, so she may be out now or out soon.

    Eat it now have you actually seen Jess at 15th & North? How do you know that she's out and staying at that location?
    Does she have a phone #. ?

  4. #11181

  5. #11180
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown414  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any information on this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/166869474896
    I'd stay away from that one. Will send pics that aren't the same girl. The pics sent are of a provider I recall being label as a thief. Don't know her name, but will do this from different ads.

  6. #11179
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeGuyy  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever find out what number she might be using now? Is it an old one? PM me if you can.
    She doesn't have a number find her near 18 g a lot these days.

  7. #11178

    Leaving the mongoring lifestyle.

    The quality of escorts has diminished to the point where I have had enough. I had a good run. 20 years, but the quality and selection since 2015 has been shit. Chicks I used to pick up at bars now want 300 for the hour weighing over 160. Or sores on their lip when you arrive and whose photos are not even close to their best. Incalls to shitty locations and dirty places. Charging ridiculous amounts for travel. Its part of the gig and mongors need to start realizing we have what they want money. Yea they have the pussy but when your only hitting one out of five, that should tell you something. Its a strange time. 1995 to 2015 was a good time for the life but not so much anymore.

    I am however putting out there that I am interested in purchasing hidden escort vids or audio for those who want some of their money back from bad experiences.

    Contact me hear if interested.

    Good luck to all and stay away from the incall.

    Tugg.

  8. #11177

    Information

    Does anyone have any information on this one?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/166869474896

  9. #11176
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkejoe  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure most provides are not attracted to a good deal of their clients regardless of race.
    True, but some can overcome that lack of attraction for a certain price and some just can't.

  10. #11175
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever consider that maybe she's not attracted to them?
    Pretty sure most provides are not attracted to a good deal of their clients regardless of race.

  11. #11174

    Here's another line of thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    Well that was one hell of a story she wrote. I talked to another provider about it and it was confirmed that it was her that wrote it. No that provider was not Kendall Snow. I saw her once for a quick visit. The only thing that girl has is her face and her tits. I am not a fan of a provider that does not see African American's based only on race. Is it that she can't handle the stereotypical BBC or is it that she is racist? I am not trying to start a race war. But if you want a huge pair of veiny tits with pepperoni nipples. Get them while they are fresh.
    Did you ever consider that maybe she's not attracted to them?

  12. #11173

    Re: Naudia / Adriana

    Quote Originally Posted by BigA500  [View Original Post]
    She's back, living off 27th and Auer street doing mostly car dates at a very nice remote location. Service is still good Titties are bigger because she is now pregnant. Price is right, BBBJCIM are good and non-rushed. Downstairs is kept clean, cover required but for more money it is available.
    Since there don't seem to be any ads for her, could you post contact info or send a pm to those interested?

  13. #11172

    West Allis bare back Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    Here's Emily back in her prime.
    Yep that's her. She did have a nude pic from about 10 years ago. She was really skinny and tight. Other than the smell of cigs and meth, it was a nice time. She had that certain twist of the head when giving head. In her backpage ads she was in her bathroom and you could see everyone's toothbrush. House is always a mess. Kids. She could host when her boyfriend was working at the hospital so it depended on his shift. Sometimes I'd see him as I was leaving. Waiting outside. I think she's been on S. 94 for a long time now. Before that it was Dakota and before that on Forest Home in Franklin.

    I'd call her but lost her digits.

  14. #11171
    As long as she's not a loose screw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miltown  [View Original Post]
    I concur that she is real but she has a screw loose. She has been on SA for several months. That board has a couple of reviews on her.

  15. #11170

    Come Play. Olivia

    Met up with Olivia in Glendale. She was very easy to communicate with and she has a pretty face but those are the only positives. She would only do one position and insisted we stay on her couch in the living room because she "lives here with someone else". No DFK, No DATY. I will not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape