Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 345 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1336
    Quote Originally Posted by RexPhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody recommend an alternative to Remi for similar services in the area
    There is a tranny posting on skip the games. Looks just like Remy lmao. No wonder Remi don't get naked. Always uses the medical issues she has for not getting naked. Really reason is she has a penor LOL.

  2. #1335

    Best second choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by RexPhoenix  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody recommend an alternative to Remi for similar services in the area
    Remi is the best at that, but this girl is a good second choice, and she'll do FS as well. She can't host though.

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...0/957095633343

  3. #1334

    Babygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by BB1920  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her, but there are bad reviews on here about her, and on other sites as well. Someone chime in if you remember how far back the review was. I don't remember what name she used to go by.

  4. #1333

    Afs

    Quote Originally Posted by TomIsHorny  [View Original Post]
    Are these all fake spam bots?
    They are total crap.

    There re som many spammers and fakes out these days that only a few ads on most major sites are "true". I read the ad to figure out what's real. Real ones will say something in the text of the ad that indicates they are not a bot. If you read enough of then you will get the knack.

  5. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by TomIsHorny  [View Original Post]
    Are these all fake spam bots?
    Absolutely.

  6. #1331

    Ads with respond to email

    Are these all fake spam bots?

  7. #1330

    Mercedes / Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    Try prison bro.
    Do they have conjugal visits? Ha, ha, ha.

  8. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once years ago, and she was older than advertised then. I will not repeat. Totally sketchy hosting situation, she rushed me and she smelled bad.
    I have seen her in the past. Doesn't shut up.

    Never stops talking. Won't repeat ever.

    If I remember correctly 100 damage.

    Rac.

  9. #1328
    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once years ago, and she was older than advertised then. I will not repeat. Totally sketchy hosting situation, she rushed me and she smelled bad.
    Actually, don't bother. She is much. Much older than the pics. It is a very strange living situation she has. Save your money as there are far better out there!

  10. #1327

    Another Jenn

    I met this one recently. She offered car. 1 through extended in for. 3. Opted for car for first time and didn't want to haggle. Just wanted some relief. Nice BBBJ with catch in hand, FIV, and generally friendly. She's a larger gal. Might repeat.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...i/344285864092

  11. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by CenterOfNh  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dipped their toes in this pool yet?

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...t/241605409344

    I made an appointment and was told to call to confirm an hour before the visit. No answer to several attempts. A couple of hours later I get a text, sorry phone died but still wants to meet but oops, her daughter just showed but she will text me when the daughter leaves. I ask are we talking hours and she says no. You guessed it, hours go by and crickets. I reach out gain, get another 'sorry but its my daughter" and then crickets again. I text her yet again, rather put off at this point, still crickets. I call it a day.

    I see her ad today and the little guy says give her another try, maybe there really was family drama. I text her and tell her I saw the ad again and wanted to know if she was still interested and she sends back a text, I assume jokingly, that the ad is her clone.

    What is wrong with these people. A normal person who treated people with common respect could make a FORTUNE right now.
    I saw her once years ago, and she was older than advertised then. I will not repeat. Totally sketchy hosting situation, she rushed me and she smelled bad.

  12. #1325

    Odd one on SGT

    Anyone dipped their toes in this pool yet?

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...t/241605409344

    I made an appointment and was told to call to confirm an hour before the visit. No answer to several attempts. A couple of hours later I get a text, sorry phone died but still wants to meet but oops, her daughter just showed but she will text me when the daughter leaves. I ask are we talking hours and she says no. You guessed it, hours go by and crickets. I reach out gain, get another 'sorry but its my daughter" and then crickets again. I text her yet again, rather put off at this point, still crickets. I call it a day.

    I see her ad today and the little guy says give her another try, maybe there really was family drama. I text her and tell her I saw the ad again and wanted to know if she was still interested and she sends back a text, I assume jokingly, that the ad is her clone.

    What is wrong with these people. A normal person who treated people with common respect could make a FORTUNE right now.

  13. #1324

  14. #1323

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone PM me Mercedes / Raven's number? Never had a chance to see her in the past.
    Try prison bro.

  15. #1322
    Can anybody recommend an alternative to Remi for similar services in the area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape