Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 256 of 344 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 306 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 5150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1325

    Odd one on SGT

    Anyone dipped their toes in this pool yet?

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...t/241605409344

    I made an appointment and was told to call to confirm an hour before the visit. No answer to several attempts. A couple of hours later I get a text, sorry phone died but still wants to meet but oops, her daughter just showed but she will text me when the daughter leaves. I ask are we talking hours and she says no. You guessed it, hours go by and crickets. I reach out gain, get another 'sorry but its my daughter" and then crickets again. I text her yet again, rather put off at this point, still crickets. I call it a day.

    I see her ad today and the little guy says give her another try, maybe there really was family drama. I text her and tell her I saw the ad again and wanted to know if she was still interested and she sends back a text, I assume jokingly, that the ad is her clone.

    What is wrong with these people. A normal person who treated people with common respect could make a FORTUNE right now.

  2. #1324

  3. #1323

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone PM me Mercedes / Raven's number? Never had a chance to see her in the past.
    Try prison bro.

  4. #1322
    Can anybody recommend an alternative to Remi for similar services in the area?

  5. #1321

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyBoy  [View Original Post]
    She's crazy tight!! Never been able to really give it to her because I can barely fit it in there. I was getting pushed out last time. If it wasn't for the superior head game, thick round ass, petite body and bolt ons I don't know what I'd do. We talk a lot and she brought this post to my attention. Don't worry, she has no intentions of raising her rates. Her doubles friend is amazing by the way. Stay safe out there.
    I plan to become a regular for sure. She is a good talker for conversations as well.

  6. #1320

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...d/802588637042

    Saw her last night. She offers 200 for an hour which if I could do a whole hour would be worth it for this girl. She isn't kidding when she says she's tight. Her head game is sharp and her body looks just as good in person as in the pics. It's her, tattoos verify. I'd definitely see her again when I can afford it.
    I think she goes by Lisa, but I met her last week and she is very tight, has nice tits that I loved playing with. Great BBBJ and CFS was great. Bit of a talking imo but that's fine. Definitely had a great time with her just a little pricey for me.

  7. #1319

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CenterOfNh  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, has anyone seen Nikki lately? Worth visiting? Thanks in advance for your input.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493088730922
    Saw her yesterday 80 for qv BBBJ and I would definitely repeat. She was hard to get a hold for me and sometimes just doesn't respond but I might just be me.

  8. #1318

    Contact Info

    Can anyone PM me Mercedes / Raven's number? Never had a chance to see her in the past.

  9. #1317

    Bad news.

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    http://htt<br /> ://manchester-nh.s...n/694237113340

    Phone number area code 515, ends in -6070. Working out of a house on Manchester street, third up from Lincoln with either black or maroon shutters and side door entrance. Should have recognized her but messed up. Made in all plans, meet at that place, we stripped and got started. She gets up and runs out with money bare ass naked and a guy comes in and tells me to get dressed and leave. Be careful and smarter then me. It's obvious in the pics if you remember her from a while back.
    I got burnt there about 6 months ago. Too bad. Very cute naked with a nice ass.

  10. #1316

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    My guess is that if she is this good and good looking her prices will be going up very soon. The current selection of girls is so bad one better get on line for her before someone tells her or makes her raise her prices. Could be the Raven aka Mercedes from way back, replacement for now? Good find you!
    She's crazy tight!! Never been able to really give it to her because I can barely fit it in there. I was getting pushed out last time. If it wasn't for the superior head game, thick round ass, petite body and bolt ons I don't know what I'd do. We talk a lot and she brought this post to my attention. Don't worry, she has no intentions of raising her rates. Her doubles friend is amazing by the way. Stay safe out there.

  11. #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...d/802588637042

    Saw her last night. She offers 200 for an hour which if I could do a whole hour would be worth it for this girl. She isn't kidding when she says she's tight. Her head game is sharp and her body looks just as good in person as in the pics. It's her, tattoos verify. I'd definitely see her again when I can afford it.
    My guess is that if she is this good and good looking her prices will be going up very soon. The current selection of girls is so bad one better get on line for her before someone tells her or makes her raise her prices. Could be the Raven aka Mercedes from way back, replacement for now? Good find you!

  12. #1314

    Ava

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...d/802588637042

    Saw her last night. She offers 200 for an hour which if I could do a whole hour would be worth it for this girl. She isn't kidding when she says she's tight. Her head game is sharp and her body looks just as good in person as in the pics. It's her, tattoos verify. I'd definitely see her again when I can afford it.

  13. #1313

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CenterOfNh  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, has anyone seen Nikki lately? Worth visiting? Thanks in advance for your input.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493088730922
    I never had a bad time with her. Saw her two weeks ago along with a friend. 240 for both for 30 minutes. Was pretty decent. 120 hh with just nikki but I've gotten her for 50 qv. Her BBBJ is pretty damn good. My two cents.

  14. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Dorian. She is a sex machine. Huge natural boobs. She and I had the hottest sex. Deep french kissing. Biting. I'm in love with her. She lives with another girl in Manchester NH. Check out her Instagram.
    Would you be kind enough to pm her Instagram to me?

    Thanks.

  15. #1311

    Nikki

    Hi all, has anyone seen Nikki lately? Worth visiting? Thanks in advance for your input.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/493088730922

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape