Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 5151
-
07-28-20 06:50 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 205I saw her once years ago, and she was older than advertised then. I will not repeat. Totally sketchy hosting situation, she rushed me and she smelled bad.
Originally Posted by CenterOfNh
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-20 23:16 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 87Odd one on SGT
Anyone dipped their toes in this pool yet?
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...t/241605409344
I made an appointment and was told to call to confirm an hour before the visit. No answer to several attempts. A couple of hours later I get a text, sorry phone died but still wants to meet but oops, her daughter just showed but she will text me when the daughter leaves. I ask are we talking hours and she says no. You guessed it, hours go by and crickets. I reach out gain, get another 'sorry but its my daughter" and then crickets again. I text her yet again, rather put off at this point, still crickets. I call it a day.
I see her ad today and the little guy says give her another try, maybe there really was family drama. I text her and tell her I saw the ad again and wanted to know if she was still interested and she sends back a text, I assume jokingly, that the ad is her clone.
What is wrong with these people. A normal person who treated people with common respect could make a FORTUNE right now.
-
07-26-20 20:58 #1324Regular Member

Posts: 20Any info?
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...arfun_i8462736
Anyone seen her before?
-
07-26-20 16:31 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 653Raven
Try prison bro.
Originally Posted by DrtyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-20 14:18 #1322Regular Member

Posts: 5Can anybody recommend an alternative to Remi for similar services in the area?
-
07-25-20 10:59 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 198Ava
I plan to become a regular for sure. She is a good talker for conversations as well.
Originally Posted by DrtyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 10:33 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 29Ava
I think she goes by Lisa, but I met her last week and she is very tight, has nice tits that I loved playing with. Great BBBJ and CFS was great. Bit of a talking imo but that's fine. Definitely had a great time with her just a little pricey for me.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 10:31 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 29Nikki
Saw her yesterday 80 for qv BBBJ and I would definitely repeat. She was hard to get a hold for me and sometimes just doesn't respond but I might just be me.
Originally Posted by CenterOfNh
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 10:17 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 114Contact Info
Can anyone PM me Mercedes / Raven's number? Never had a chance to see her in the past.
-
07-25-20 08:49 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 154Bad news.
I got burnt there about 6 months ago. Too bad. Very cute naked with a nice ass.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 08:44 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 114Ava
She's crazy tight!! Never been able to really give it to her because I can barely fit it in there. I was getting pushed out last time. If it wasn't for the superior head game, thick round ass, petite body and bolt ons I don't know what I'd do. We talk a lot and she brought this post to my attention. Don't worry, she has no intentions of raising her rates. Her doubles friend is amazing by the way. Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 07:01 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 650My guess is that if she is this good and good looking her prices will be going up very soon. The current selection of girls is so bad one better get on line for her before someone tells her or makes her raise her prices. Could be the Raven aka Mercedes from way back, replacement for now? Good find you!
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-20 06:31 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 198Ava
http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...d/802588637042
Saw her last night. She offers 200 for an hour which if I could do a whole hour would be worth it for this girl. She isn't kidding when she says she's tight. Her head game is sharp and her body looks just as good in person as in the pics. It's her, tattoos verify. I'd definitely see her again when I can afford it.
-
07-24-20 17:12 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 198Nikki
I never had a bad time with her. Saw her two weeks ago along with a friend. 240 for both for 30 minutes. Was pretty decent. 120 hh with just nikki but I've gotten her for 50 qv. Her BBBJ is pretty damn good. My two cents.
Originally Posted by CenterOfNh
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-20 16:11 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 63Would you be kind enough to pm her Instagram to me?
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
Thanks.











Reply With Quote






